Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Reno Omokri Replies EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC (39794 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by obc: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Reno my man! always on point.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Zedoo(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Zico5:
And somebody call this vagabond a pastor? Pastor my foot. He surely know his hand is not clean and that's why he hide in US just to be attacking like dog. He is one of the people that destroyed Gej with corruption. God will surely arrest him wherever he may be unless if his hands are clean. Somebody like this need watery beans in kirikiri just to reset his brain.

Stupidity....... So the solution is to send him to prison.....on fantasy accusations.....

Africa deserves every bad thing that has happened to it.....

Stupid masses
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by obc: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
You are the vagabond instead. What does his being a pastor has to do with him saying the truth. You remain part of the reasons religious leaders keep misleading and deceiving people. Pastors are not saints they are human being like you. In fact Reno crime here is mentioning of your demi-god "Buhari" and his privately manned EFCC. To you anybody that speaks against Buhari has committed crime against humanity but you can sing GEJs name even in your dreams. Corruption..Corruption...APC is even more corrupt than PDP. Time will tell. Now go and sin no more.
Zico5:
And somebody call this vagabond a pastor? Pastor my foot. He surely know his hand is not clean and that's why he hide in US just to be attacking like dog. He is one of the people that destroyed Gej with corruption. God will surely arrest him wherever he may be unless if his hands are clean. Somebody like this need watery beans in kirikiri just to reset his brain.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by drnoel: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
JamieNaij:
See Reno Omokri's reply

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/857609890604367876

I trust Reno, well executed upper cut
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by crimeboss: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
n yet he is buying bomber jets to eliminate them
u should know that they will use on the IDPs, isn't that what it is meant for?.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by AceSkillz01: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
DaPuncline:

Don't even know which one you stand for? Talk about kanu: you screamed in support, saraki: ready to lick his butt, Fayose: you rise in defence, Atiku: you form solidarity, Bad News from the east: you call afonja. My big question is: where is ur stand?

Standing on your nuts
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by DaPuncline: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Standing on your nuts
Try harder. mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by folem: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Myself2(m): 3:43am On Apr 29, 2017
EFCC will see pepper, no be Reno grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Myself2(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2017
folem:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SKSolaKuti/status/857891461924257792

IMPEACH BUHARI NOW,the certificateless buffoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.