Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle (39747 Views)

Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Letenwam: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Former Vice President Abubakar Atiku’s son, Aminu, who is engrossed in a fresh legal custody battle with his estranged wife, Fatima Bolori, has dragged his wife to an Igbosere High Court in Lagos, where he asked the court to upturn a magistrates’ court’s decision which awarded the custody of his two children to Fatima, as well as a N250,000 monthly upkeep.

Recall that on January 10, Magistrate Kikelomo Ayeye sitting at Tinubu on Lagos Island awarded full custody of the ex-couple’s daughter, Ameera, 11, and son, Aamir, 7, to Fatima, after Aminu failed to file a response to Fatima’s application for the children’s custody.

Aminu's counsel, Oyinkan Badejo, who filed an application to the high court seeking leave to appeal the lower court’s judgment and another application for a stay of further execution of its terms, claimed that the lower court disregarded his constitutional right of fair hearing before granting judgment in Fatima’s favour.

Badejo said, “In response to whether the applicant has shown sufficient grounds for the grant of the application, there is not more sufficient ground than the party’s right to fair hearing.

“We arrived at the magistrates’ court at 12.30 p.m., believing the matter was for mention at 1.00 p.m.”

Badejo also urged the court to vary the conditions attached to the custody order, which directed Aminu to pay his ex-wife N250,000 monthly for the upkeep of the children, beginning from January, and also carry out medical insurance on each child, among others.

“We are not seeking a stay of the execution of the judgment but some of the terms were onerous.

“We were asked to pay N250,000 for the upkeep of two young children and medical allowances. We find that rather onerous" counsel to Atiku's son concluded.

However the move was opposed by Fatima’s counsel, Mr. O. N. Olabisi and Mr. Ethel Okoh, as NAN gathered that the case was adjourned until May 17 and June 14.

https://lailasnews.com/atikus-son-rejects-n-25m-monthly-upkeep-in-fresh-childrens-custody-battle/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmm well well what can I say...

250,000 naira for upkeeps of two kids per month..

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by soberdrunk(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heheheeh cheesy! This case is sweeting" me because it is 'big man versus big man" cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by NwaAmaikpe: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

Atiku wants to manage Nigeria when his offspring can not manage just one woman.

What is 250k that he can not pay monthly?
Can't he just pretend to be a gentleman so as to at least boost his father's slim chances?
Aminu is obviously a deviant because that was how he was nurtured.

You can't give what you don't have.
Leadership is not in the Atikus.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by SalamRushdie: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why can't people just learn yo love themselves indefinitely ? It's ego that causes all these nonsense oo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by slawomir: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
wahala don gass
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by jennann(f): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by davodyguy: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
250k is too much

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by dapsoneh: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
K
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by younglleo: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
How dis matter fix my cutting coupon.?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by okachie1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Marriage is no longer what it used to be with this present generations marriages. Smh
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by eddyslim(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fear women... Divorce is now an avenue of making money

11 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Mutemenot(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
D son dey chop diamond?

9 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by phayvoursky(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
See why I hate court marriages.

Marriage is an investment to the woman and a liability to the man.

That's why I love traditional marriages.

I divorce you. You return all my yam, palm wine, goats, hen and money.

I never loose as a man because I must have drilled your hole to accommodate 4 airbus A380

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
He should scream his surname into the judge's ear. Miracle would start happening

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by kokoye(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Child support...welcome to the western world peoples!

But I like it...shag responsibly guys!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Follygunners: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thunder fire all 9ja Politicians and their families. Amen! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by thoollz: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
250k for children upkeep per month?
Marriage na business these days o. Lazy women looking for who to finish.

12 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by nairalandaddict: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by mfm04622: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm well well what can I say...

250,000 naira for upkeeps of two kids per month..

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..

She is the daughter of Bolori. Go and goggle the name! She is not poor and doesn't need poverty alleviation. I believe she want the dad to be responsible for the upkeep of the kids. Have you asked the school they are attending and how much it cost?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by voicelez: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
She needs to reject the money, out all our money his father stole it's only 250k that he wants to pay per month in this present day economy. I support you, reject it asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by grandstar(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
250,000 is chicken feed for someone from his background.

He is just being mean.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by HoodBillionaire: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
gossip and hate dats what they giving
western child support scam is now living amongst us
whr a lady turn a rich yung niggi to a maye
250k monthly.which kind food dem wan chop
fuc all these shiits
imma put ma dic zipped up like a cheat
fuc child support scam bullshiit
lazy biches everywhr looking for who to inflict

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by emmy4lov(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol.. N250k for up keep for how long ..

Lol.. the will become woman a billionaire before the children turn 18.. see business..

Samsung galaxy S6 for sale
Contact 08050447106
Condition: almost new

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by martineverest(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Gbese re o
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by CriticMaestro: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Na today
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by delzbaba(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
it's not about the money, this dude can afford it,its just power play.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by blaqroy: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Na because money dey
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by oyetunder(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
mfm04622:

She is the daughter of Bolori. Go and goggle the name! She is not poor and doesn't need poverty alleviation. I believe she want the dad to be responsible for the upkeep of the kids. Have you asked the school they are attending and how much it cost?
respect to the daughter of Bolori then. lafin arabically
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by InvertedHammer: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Letenwam:
Former Vice President Abubakar Atiku’s son, Aminu, who is engrossed in a fresh legal custody battle with his estranged wife, Fatima Bolori, has dragged his wife to an Igbosere High Court in Lagos, where he asked the court to upturn a magistrates’ court’s decision which awarded the custody of his two children to Fatima, as well as a N250,000 monthly upkeep.

Recall that on January 10, Magistrate Kikelomo Ayeye sitting at Tinubu on Lagos Island awarded full custody of the ex-couple’s daughter, Ameera, 11, and son, Aamir, 7, to Fatima, after Aminu failed to file a response to Fatima’s application for the children’s custody.

Aminu's counsel, Oyinkan Badejo, who filed an application to the high court seeking leave to appeal the lower court’s judgment and another application for a stay of further execution of its terms, claimed that the lower court disregarded his constitutional right of fair hearing before granting judgment in Fatima’s favour.

Badejo said, “In response to whether the applicant has shown sufficient grounds for the grant of the application, there is not more sufficient ground than the party’s right to fair hearing.

“We arrived at the magistrates’ court at 12.30 p.m., believing the matter was for mention at 1.00 p.m.”

Badejo also urged the court to vary the conditions attached to the custody order, which directed Aminu to pay his ex-wife N250,000 monthly for the upkeep of the children, beginning from January, and also carry out medical insurance on each child, among others.

“We are not seeking a stay of the execution of the judgment but some of the terms were onerous.

“We were asked to pay N250,000 for the upkeep of two young children and medical allowances. We find that rather onerous" counsel to Atiku's son concluded.

However the move was opposed by Fatima’s counsel, Mr. O. N. Olabisi and Mr. Ethel Okoh, as NAN gathered that the case was adjourned until May 17 and June 14.

https://lailasnews.com/atikus-son-rejects-n-25m-monthly-upkeep-in-fresh-childrens-custody-battle/

I didn't know they have medical insurance in Nigeria.

Oh well...

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.