Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Reno Omokri Replies EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC (39785 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by numericalguy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC right now.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by cashkid: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Reno is the man

Efcc should go and jump inside lagoon

That little demonic midget insulted oga Jonah but Efcc suddenly went blind deaf and dumb

Bubu has always and will forever be a Boko sympathizer

Thunder fire this govt and all the brainless zombies

Say buhari be ur president still dey pain you...... ;DDD .......buhari no even know say you dey exist.... winkyou are finished

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by cytell56: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=JamieNaij post=55978736]See Reno Omokri's reply

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/857609890604367876

[/quote
Dont mind them, bunch of hypocrites. When they were doing all sort to Jonathan, they never knew it will get to their own turn. Law of Karma.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
iyare1:
Help save the life of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700 naira.
One fateful evening, a guy I met for the first time named Ernest came to me telling me I was his mother's saviour "I believe say na u be my mama saviour" and I was like how and he kept repeating the same statement and I got really frightened. I told him to explain how I was his mothers saviour and He went on by saying his mother has been in the hospital for a week and they demanded the sum of 26700 for her treatment. He told me to assist him in any way I could. "I'm just a university student and I could hardly boast of 2000naira on my account but I would assist in any way I could" I said.
I asked him for his phone number and bank account number and he said he had none. At that point, I thought he made the whole story up just to collect money from me. He gave me the hospital's address and the room number and He suggested I should come see him and his mother at the hospital the next day and I agreed without knowing any thing about him. I decided to visit the hospital the next day after so much thoughts and I confirmed he was telling the truth. The only thing I could do was to buy the guy and his mum lunch.
So I decided to write to well meaning Nigerians to come to the aid of Mrs Imoisili by donating the sum of 26700naira for her treatment
Account number: 2150289434(zenith bank) Iyare Osayande
Contact info : iyare204@yahoo.com
Don't be surprised seeing my account number up there because I stated he had no bank account
you joined nairaland today , and you're begging for money.....you're a thief....nairaland is not a platform for scammers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by KingsleyCEO: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Reno is the man

That little demonic midget insulted oga Jonah but Efcc suddenly went blind deaf and dumb

I disagree with you in the thunder aspect... We should rather pray that God gives them sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Myself2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Reno is the man

I agree with you
Thunder fire all the zombies on nairaland

Reno will decimate EFCC and any agency of govt in a social media war,they're too small for Reno

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by phreakabit(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by hucienda: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
This reply by Reno is 'unreplyable'.

Buhari, the midget, Lie M. and the APC have no ones to blame but themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by MrBully: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
EFCC just received an unexpected slap in the face from one of the most intelligent keyboard warriors of our time. Terrorist Buhari's clueless office deserves more attacks than the previous administration's.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Raziii(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
gud4dbest:

sometimes you feel sad that u are part of a country things like these are happening...correction to all these madness is not in the offing yet.POWER and Authority is in the corridor of Lunatics and we are all taken swaying and swirling in the wind of confusion.Ipso facto,only revolution might solve this issue.When would that be?who will take the courageous step? Who will spare head the movement?and who are ready to follow?
I'm telling you best! Its just sad. Nothing makes sense in Nigeria anymore. How can you explain an Obasanjo that supported GEJ coming out to say he knew the same man he supported never had the capacity to govern? Or the fact that meningitis has killed over 800 people and mot even an outcry. Is it the trash GEJ has been sprewing of late? Last month, I can easily count the number of hours I was supplied electricity but today I got a bill of 11k. President too tired to preside over NEC meeting but will never miss prayer on friday. Its just crazy my friend. Just crazy! And to know these guys have stunch supporters makes me sad.

You did justice to this line. Power and authority in the corridor of lunatics!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by mikeycharles(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Reno what did you say shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by sukkot: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
reno needs to be slapped. he needs to explain how he has been sustaining himself in america for the past 2 years without working. efcc needs to open a case on him let him explain where all the money he is spending in america came from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Deepfreezer(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fvck that office. Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by ONYII4TRUT: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
And somebody call this vagabond a pastor? Pastor my foot. He surely know his hand is not clean and that's why he hide in US just to be attacking like dog. He is one of the people that destroyed Gej with corruption. God will surely arrest him wherever he may be unless if his hands are clean. Somebody like this need watery beans in kirikiri just to reset his brain.

What's ur point? R u saying dis because he said something about Buhari or r u trying to b unnecessarily insulting. Yes he has been on Buhari just like ppl have been on GEJ who did EFCC caution in GEJ's regime. U ppl shud stop hindering freedom of speech with your tribalistic and biased attitude.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by odogwubiafra: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
And somebody call this vagabond a pastor? Pastor my foot. He surely know his hand is not clean and that's why he hide in US just to be attacking like dog. He is one of the people that destroyed Gej with corruption. God will surely arrest him wherever he may be unless if his hands are clean. Somebody like this need watery beans in kirikiri just to reset his brain.

Are you still waiting for police to do the arrest, you do the arrest yourself nah ewu mpam.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Adebowale89(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
reno ranting is for his dead party and family

his rant is no way helping Nigerians from recession. so he should grow up and stop distracting this failed administration. I don't want them to use people like him and fayose as excuse of not accomplishing their promises because comes 2019 social media is going to be on fire

we will leave our differences behind and bring an end to this stupidity of this termites politicians

I only think we use our weapon well, this time
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by ipreach: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Right reply
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is not how much opposition can get. cheesy
Either this dude is suffering from the hunger syndrome or his money is talking. Either way, I'd love to see him fried. angry
I used to like him though

Tag#MalamEl-Rifai grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Utmost brutality against EFFC. Now we go know is the EFFC LOYALTY to the Nigerian Presidency and Nation or to Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by eyeview: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
There is no single person in the whole of APC that can match Reno with wits on social media.
He has all the facts to back up any argument.
He is the master of the game, the big dog of the social media yard
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Image123(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
eyeview:
There is no single person in the whole of APC that can match Reno with wits on social media.
He has all the facts to back up any argument.
He is the master of the game, the big dog of the social media yard

He's not made much sense but playing to the gallery as usual. GEJ himself called Boko Haram his siblings on video evidence. The drab line that efcc didn't talk then shows how ineffectual the previous govt was, and the change in place,albeit minimal.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by eyeview: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Image123:

He's not made much sense but playing to the gallery as usual. GEJ himself called Boko Haram his siblings on video evidence. The drab line that efcc didn't talk then shows how ineffectual the previous govt was, and the change in place,albeit minimal.
Playing to the gallery? I don't think u really know what that phrase means. He just presented facts and historical records which we all including the efcc still remember. Nothing to contest there
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zico5:
See pain, chai! it's really very had to convert this zone b to normal human being. It's like you takes your own food through ur anus!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Image123(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
eyeview:

Playing to the gallery? I don't think u really know what that phrase means. He just presented facts and historical records which we all including the efcc still remember. Nothing to contest there

And it's not a fact that GEJ called Boko Haram his siblings, or that his govt was ineffectual? Educate me on what it means to "play to the gallery ".
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by McDonJay(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
EFCC thought they had dropped the mother of all bombs on Reno, but then he replied with the Father of all bombs.
abi nah.
But me dey wait for the grandparents of all the bombs oo
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by ocelot2006(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice one, Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2017
First to do no dey pain...
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by wolu4: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Reno is the man

Pls let this thunder start with sarrki
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by Barrysleek(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Pastor Reno two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by freethesheeple(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Africa is filled with power drunk leaders,who believe that power is their birth right.I don't understand why someone who is not health fit will want to rule by force.
Am sure the citizen didn't appoint a work at home president. Can the Federal government allow a civil servant to work from home?? won't that person be called a ghost worker
i think it is time just like in our Football team that we need to try a Foreign President to rule the country maybe things will change a bit....
Re: Reno Omokri Replies EFCC by freethesheeple(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari is a Jihadist and strong supporter of Bokoharam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! / Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.