Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Whats Your Flava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Flava (2710 Views)

Whats Your Most Favourite s!x Position / Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy? / Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2010
What type of girl do you find attractive. What type of person do u like dating?. For example I like The first type of person vs. the second type of person in the photo

Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2010
Genevieve looks kind of local and worwor, while Milian looks like a smoking gun. i would date Milian. Which would you date?
Re: Whats Your Flava by Slikor(m): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2010
I prefer Genny
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2010
^ are you sure, please give ur reasons.
Re: Whats Your Flava by chiogo(f): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2010
My flava. smiley

Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2010
I didnt ask you grin
Re: Whats Your Flava by THEAMAKA1: 6:37am On Jan 06, 2010
i know where this is going. so SEFAGO i didn't know you were an attention seeker like the rest of these guys here. thanks for uploading the worst pic of genny and the most tweaked out airbrushed pic of christina milian. (she is cool too) but if you wanna compare, make it a fair comparison.
but i know you noticed this, just looking for what next you can cook up. sigh. . .
Re: Whats Your Flava by chiogo(f): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

I didnt ask you grin
Wetin concern me?

Will be posting more of my flava jare. Abeg no argument here, just pics.
Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2010
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2010
^ I will not lie it was hard finding an ugly picture of genevieve. Girls no spoil show, this is strictly for guys- you are not invited.
Re: Whats Your Flava by chiogo(f): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2010
Genevieve is also my flava. Thanks, Michelin cool
Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2010
Genevieve is a beautiful woman. You may hate her but you can't deny the truth.
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2010
This is the only real picture of her, Kai definitely not my flavor

Re: Whats Your Flava by THEAMAKA1: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2010
@michelin, that last pic of genny is terrible, horrible pose to. the pic is just all wrong. lol
but anyway. . .

Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2010
You must be kidding. That picture is beautiful! shocked shocked
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2010
i know where this is going. so SEFAGO i didn't know you were an attention seeker like the rest of these guys here. thanks for uploading the worst pic of genny and the most tweaked out airbrushed pic of christina milian. (she is cool too) but if you wanna compare, make it a fair comparison.
but i know you noticed this, just looking for what next you can cook up. sigh. . .

Not really, i am a joker. This doesn't really matter- I think its really harmless except it affects your self-esteem does it? Abeg I want Milian, no be okada nnaji I want jorr.

Chiogo abeg post your own flava,
Re: Whats Your Flava by chiogo(f): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2010
Flava flav!!!! tongue

Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2010
Genny is definitely not local! You just like to hate on Naija women. undecided
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2010
Genny is definitely not local! You just like to hate on Naija women.

She is local. Once you are from the bush, you can never be removed from the bush. See her before na, that is how she will look in the morning, no matter how much airbrushing. However, for lack of a different photograph of milian, this is probably how milian would look like in the morning- hot and fresh grin grin grin. Did i mention any country there? I showed you compare and contrast you want to turn it into something else
Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

She is local. Once you are from the bush, you can never be removed from the bush. See her before na, that is how she will look in the morning, no matter how much airbrushing. However, for lack of a different photograph of milian, this is probably how milian would look like in the morning- hot and fresh grin grin grin. Did i mention any country there? I showed you compare and contrast you want to turn it into something else

That's what it is. Genny is a natural beauty. You can't get enough of looking at her.
Re: Whats Your Flava by THEAMAKA1: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2010
christian milian is hott too but i will not pass up any opportunity to post genny!!  cheesy cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/_nxt-Z4vj5HE/SmBq2ybMeuI/AAAAAAAAA_g/yz3TeBlQ9yM/s1600-h/bella-naija-2009-white-gig051-402x600.jpg[/img]

Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2010
Isn't she a beauty? cool
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2010
That's what it is. Genny is a natural beauty. You can't get enough of looking at her.

she looks better than the average naija babe. But on an international scale she falls short grin. Abeg una stop to deceive yourselfs jorr.

She looks like a village girl
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2010
this one mines

embarassed cry
Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

she looks better than the average naija babe. But on an international scale she falls short grin. Abeg una stop to deceive yourselfs jorr.

She looks like a village girl

Internationally Genevieve is appreciated. Even my italians friends thinks she is beautiful. Beauty is beauty.
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2010
i'm going to watch monster's ball tonight because of this
Re: Whats Your Flava by chiogo(f): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2010
LOL I don tire.
SEFAGO, what's your own? just post your flava. C'est fini
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2010
genny's alright.  she looks good. she's not hot or nuttn
Re: Whats Your Flava by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2010
H2O2:

genny's alright.  she looks good. she's not hot or nuttn

If she took nude pics you'd be all over her. undecided Please she doesn't have to strip to prove to us she is gorgeous.
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2010
genny's alright. she looks good. she's not hot or nuttn

Thanks oh
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2010
Second one is my flavor, first one is shocked shocked shocked, she be winch? Supposedly miss world agbani darego

Re: Whats Your Flava by THEAMAKA1: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Campus Girls Are Not Big Time Prostitutes / At A Crossroad / Where's Eggovinmma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.