Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Whats Your Flava - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Flava (2715 Views)

Whats Your Most Favourite s!x Position / Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy? / Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2010
arghh fimi sile jare. u too stop calling ppl dyke
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2010
grin that was something a dyke would say. was it not?

pele mo ti fi e sile
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2010
yeha the correct word is lesbo

This peroxide sef is so not politically correct
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2010
yea that sounded gay but i was just being honest. if u go to the mall for example, u will only find pretty girls pics everywhere. the only place u will see hot guys is the abercrombie store front. am i lying?
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2010
anyways i've already posted some of my handsome men. but the pics were kinda hard to find. it's easier to find girls pics
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2010
yea bbut you were being honestly gay.  grin
sorry baby just giving you a hard time  tongue

don't try to rationalize it.  if a guy said something gay shet like that he will get flamed too  grin
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2010
are you in love with gabriel afolayan
he reminds you of me huh grin
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2010
how do u know him? cheesy I made a topic in the movies thread but I can't find any other cute guys pics haha i'm still searching
n why do u think u look like him? in ur dreams

the rules are different for girls. we are allowed
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2010
yea that sounded gay but i was just being honest. if u go to the mall for example, u will only find pretty girls pics everywhere. the only place u will see hot guys is the abercrombie store front. am i lying?

you shop at abercrombie? wow you don turn to oyibo grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2010
no. i hate that store. And i tend not to like the kind of ppl who shop there.
just that their ads are very interesting.
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

how do u know him? cheesy I made a topic in the movies thread but I can't find any other cute guys pics haha i'm still searching
whosai nuns don't get it!!!  shocked
i'm happy to know that at least someone makes you wet
that's good enough for me

n why do u think u look like him? in your dreams
sharrap dere are you mad

how do those girls feel about you hitting on them
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2010
gay girls never hit on me.
just saying that handsome men and pretty women are very easy on the eyes and nice to look at. because they are goodlooking (check my profile pic)  smiley
and you're disgusting btw  ewwww undecided
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2010
no. i hate that store. And i tend not to like the kind of ppl who shop there.
just that their ads are very interesting.

LOL, me neither. I hate jcrew, american eagle, abercrombie kids ahhh. There is an abercrombie store next to my apartment, and i just shout out yoruba curses to people outside they prolly think i ma crazy
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2010
rotfl jcrew is nice. but very expensive. i only look at the display hahah. i hate abercrombie with a PASSION.
american eagle is ok. wouldn't shop there though. lol

yea dere typical oyinbo ppl stores. but stop cursing dem now. lol
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2010

yeah she is very correct. Anyways men in my opinion are generally all ugly. Women are definitely the fairer sex- i wuldn't go into a store that has a good-looking guy in front of it. And most of the store keepers in stores like abercrombie and fitch/ralph lauren are gay (like loudly and proudly gay). I might be liberal but that one is too much for me now, surrounded by gay men, like if i dont feel like a minority already

yea dere typical oyinbo ppl stores. but stop cursing dem now. lol

The guys wear skinny jeans (store people). That is enough to get shouted at angry
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

yeah she is very correct. Anyways men in my opinion are generally all ugly. Women are definitely the fairer sex- i wuldn't go into a store that has a good-looking guy in front of it. And most of the store keepers in stores like abercrombie and fitch/ralph lauren are gay (like loudly and proudly gay). I might be liberal but that one is too much for me now, surrounded by gay men, like if i dont feel like a minority already

The guys wear skinny jeans (store people). That is enough to get shouted at angry

they're not gay. they tend to be hot guys who are very full of themselves. ie with their noses up in the clouds as opposed to being down to earth. which makes them ugly. i kno it's a stereotype but that's just my perception

haha skinny jeans r in nowadays. get with the times sefago. hahah jk cheesy
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2010
hehe lol grin
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2010
what's making u laugh? abi ur one of those abercrombie dudes who spends more time in front of the mirror than his girlfriends? lol
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2010
they're not gay. they tend to be hot guys who are very full of themselves. ie with their noses up in the clouds as opposed to being down to earth. which makes them ugly. i kno it's a stereotype but that's just my perception

They are gay joor, I can tell a gay guy from a mile. The way they walk, talk their gestures na easy thing. These guys are straight from  "Angels in America." Yeah some are not gay but even simple common sense- if you are a guy who works in a clothing store grin

haha skinny jeans r in nowadays. get with the times sefago. hahah jk

Maybe in Europe. The only people I knw who wear skinny jeans that are not gay are Europeans usually Italians/French. I will not wear skinny jeans forget that one, not getting with the times- I have my own swagger. Times have to change with me, not the other way round cool
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

Maybe in Europe. The only people I knw who wear skinny jeans that are not gay are Europeans usually Italians/French. I will not wear skinny jeans forget that one, not getting with the times- I have my own swagger. Times have to change with me, not the other way round cool

lol. n hippies or liberal artsy ppl

but yea. i don't like the trend either.
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

gay girls never hit on me.
just saying that handsome men and pretty women are very easy on the eyes and nice to look at. because they are goodlooking (check my profile pic) smiley
and you're disgusting btw ewwww undecided
yea i know you like that

umm she's okay undecided
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2010
my school is at the f a g central of the world
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2010
san francisco? grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2010
yea what a shame
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2010
yea what a shame

grin, i live in a gay area too so u are not alone. Infact one of my roommates is gay. I knew him since freshman year, and he seemed normal to me- hooked up with girls and such. I used to do the usual guy talk with him- this girl is hot and such in class. Come a month ago, he tells me he is gay, and has a boyfriend shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin, now i see enough homoerotic loving to last me a millennium. And my school has had a lot of problems because of homophobic attacks ( alot of people have targeted and attacked gays), so if I complain about any homoerotic loving I see, I could be labeled as a homophobic angry grin
Re: Whats Your Flava by oyinda3(f): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2010
just tell the ppl to change ur room. it's not by force to live where ur not comfortable. and no that's not being homophobic
Re: Whats Your Flava by H2O2: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2010
ewwww they live with you are you kiddin' me lol
i can never ever do that heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll noooooooooooo
Re: Whats Your Flava by SEFAGO(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2010
ewwww they live with you are you kiddin' me lol
i can never ever do that heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll noooooooooooo

LOL, to be sincere I have seen enough to make a grown man cry. My other roommate was so shocked he graduated a semester early grin grin ;DI have seen all sorts in my short life though so nothing shocks me anymore. If you get a gay roommate man there is nothin u can really do grin, especially in san francisco.

just tell the ppl to change your room. it's not by force to live where your not comfortable. and no that's not being homophobic

LOL, I dont live in a dorm room. That is so lowerclassmen. Hypothetically, If I lived in a dorm though and my roommate was gay, and I asked for a room change that would be called homophobic. I know from experience. I would probably get a class B (close to expulsion from school) if the gay person can prove I am uncomfortable with his sexuality. Except if the gay person decides to leave himself.

No, this is like one of my best friend, and so I cannot really react as I would typically do. We live in a house so I technically have many roommates. One is gay with a boyfriend (I steal find it hard typing grin). He just came out 2 months after we have been living with each other.

She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) / (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? / What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62