Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! (8947 Views)

Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already / Much Talked About Onitsha Mosque Demolished! / Yar'adua Talked To Mend: Yar’adua, I Say He Should Search His Conscience - Dokub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Mbeki: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
FELA SAID!

We always get reasons to fear

We no wan die

We no wan wound

we no wan quench

We no wan go

I get one child

mama dey for house

papa dey for house

I wan build House

I wan enjoy
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ochukoccna: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
ochukoccna:

[size=18pt]SUFFER SUFFER 4 WORLD, ENJOY 4 HEAVEN! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Mbeki:

FELA SAID!

We always get reasons to fear

We no wan die

We no wan wound

we no wan quench

We no wan go

I get one child

mama dey for house

papa dey for house

I wan build House

[size=18pt]I wan enjoy[/size]

[size=28pt]SUFFERING AND SMILING![/size]
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Gaco(f): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
rascalo:

“It is good that President Yar‘Adua has spoken to Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan, Senate President David Mark and House Speaker Dimeji Bankole. But these people do not constitute Nigeria; they are not the ones who voted him into office. The President must speak directly to the remaining 139,999,997 Nigerians, using the dated video recording format.
Yes oooo! I won't believe until I watch & hear him myself.

spiderman:

has anybody stopped to wonder if it might be true, undecided
It is people like u dat these stories are meant for & dat's why d govt would keep looking at d people as fools. If u believe this story, it means u can believe just anything (e.g dat Abdulmutallab is a 'Nigerian' or Abacha is taking a vacation in Saudi-Arabia). U're on ur own ooo!

rerute1:

[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]  bleep them all. Since when have the Nigerian govt taken over Wale Adenuga's super story. Let them keep all those bullshit to themselves. . , This is  "super story"
The most suspense-filled edition of super story.  grin grin wink cheesy
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
One of the easiest recent habits of our govt. is to fabricate a bunch of lies and feed it to the people with a silver spoon
Gaawwd!
what do these people take us for?
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Moranike: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nawa for dis naijaoooo, haw come the conversation with the so called polithiefians is now becoming the news of d day, instead of them to fine ways of ameliorating the rate of poorverty in d land, they're busy talking about irrelevancies. I pray God to bring back d president safely so that he can conclude the jobs he has started, if not Nnaaa, ndi'a ga-egbu madu na dis country.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by sunnela: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
CNN: "Thank you Mr. Ogundamisi; can you confirm that the suspected terrorist is from Nigeria?"

OGUNDAMISI: "No. He is not from Nigeria. He is from Katsina. Nigerian people don't live in £4 million family homes in a choice part of London."

CNN:"But President Yar'adua is from Katsina".

OGUNDAMISI: "No. Yar'adua is from Jeddah close to Saudi Arabia. Nigerians go to 'General hospitals' , leave me alone, I am looking for fuel for my car".

dont know about , but like Mr Ogundamisi, i got better things to worry about
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by sammyzacks(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
I strongly believe that this is all a lie. But why would Jonathan confirm that he spoke to the man? Are you sure nobody is oppressing that VP? What did the Govs tell him behind close doors?
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by MrCartha: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nigeria President Yar'Adua budget signature 'forged' 

President Umaru Yar'Adua has suffered ill-health for several years
Allies of Nigeria's ailing president forged his signature on the country's supplementary budget last month, opposition politicians have alleged.

They have written to the police asking them to investigate the forgery claims.

The government said President Umaru Yar'Adua signed the budget despite being treated for a heart condition in Saudi Arabia.

Mr Yar'Adua has been away for six weeks, fuelling fears of a power vacuum in Africa's most populous nation.

Several court cases have been launched demanding that power be officially handed to the vice-president.

And one group of activists has even suggested the president should be declared a missing person, and a search party should be sent out.

'Dismay'
In the latest move, an umbrella group for the main opposition parties known as the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP) has demanded that the police investigate the alleged forgery.

The group's lawyer, opposition official Femi Falana, said in the letter that the CNPP had tried to verify claims by the government that the budget had been taken to Saudi Arabia for the president to sign on his sick bed.

"To its utter dismay our client (CNPP) has confirmed that the signature of the president and the seal of the Federal Republic of Nigeria were forged by some persons in the presidency," the letter read.

"Our client has instructed us to request you to use your good offices to set the engine in motion for the investigation and prosecution of those who carried out the nefarious act."

The CNPP said it would take the issue to the federal court next week if the police failed to act.

Mr Falana, who is also senior opposition activist, is behind one of the court cases being brought against the government.

He wants judges to annul all decisions taken by the cabinet during the president's absence.

In the other cases, one activist wants Mr Yar'Adua to be sacked because of his ill health and the Nigerian Bar Association is demanding that power be handed over to Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan.

The courts have asked for the three cases to be merged, and the consolidated case is due to be heard next week.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8445776.stm

How deeper we are falling angry 419 polithiefians grin We don enter forgery list. Kai, tufia kpa, osi!!! grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ochukoccna: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
sunnela:

CNN: "Thank you Mr. Ogundamisi; can you confirm that the suspected terrorist is from Nigeria?"
OGUNDAMISI: "No. He is not from Nigeria. He is from Katsina. Nigerian people don't live in £4 million family homes in a choice part of London."
CNN:"But President Yar'adua is from Katsina".
OGUNDAMISI: "No. Yar'adua is from Jeddah close to Saudi Arabia. Nigerians go to 'General hospitals' ,  leave me alone, I am looking for fuel for my car".   

dont know about , but like Mr Ogundamisi, i got better things to worry about

[size=28pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Was this really on CNN or is this all made up? undecided please can some1 confirm. if possible with a youtube link as seeing is believing. thanks.
yet nice laugh though grin grin grin grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by nacom2(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
If the president is actually hail and hearty then let him do live web cam conference on NTA. undecided

Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by MrCartha: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
na.com2:

If the president is actually hail and hearty then let him do live web cam conference on NTA. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I go die oooo!!!!
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by rascalo: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
I dey Kampe

Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by wealthlift(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
I, too refused to be fooled,

I don't even think that man is alive
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Keegan: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Politicians P_L_E_A_S_E put your acts together and act appropriately NOW because we don’t want to wake up one day and hear this:

Fellow Nigerians,
In view of the happenings of the recent weeks, blah-blah-blah…

But it seems this republic is winding up, care must be taken.

1 Like

Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by An0nimus: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
For dia mind dem crest "m.u.m.u" for our fore head.funny people angry
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by DRCROSS: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
i dont believe this,how can ,impossible. why awa leaders dey always lie, na wa for 9ja
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by segzeybaba(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
Lol this laugh go kill me sha grin

How can the President talk to Nigerians, when he never even talk to him WIFEY lol

Him wife never hear from him since he depart Nigeria (23rd November) by an unknown aeroplane and invisible pilot lol
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by adaphik(f): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
Was this imaginary , abeg? grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by maxtop(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2010
THIS STUPID FOOLS WILL NOT CEASE TO AMAZE AND AMUSE ME , grin grin grin HAVE THEY FOUND THE PRESIDENT ? IDIOTS, BUNCH OF USELESS AND MORONS.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by kris1985(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2010
Whalai dis aboki na DAN'BANSA. Make him go fool him aboki ppl no bi we.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by MUNEER2(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by cbjonstage(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
FOR ME TO BELIEVE, I NID TO SEE HIM ON HIS SICK BED live FROM WHICH EVER HOSPITAL HE IS WITH OFFICIAL DELEGATES SENT FROM HERE
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Reptyle(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
Ok since we are in a season of "what ifs,"

WHAT IF Yaradua is not in Saudi Arabia but hooked to a life-support machine in Aso Rock? Afterall, who saw him leave Nigeria. All we were told was that he had gone to Saudi Arabia and he was in hospital in Jeddah. I read somewhere that the Saudis have since denied this.

WHAT IF he is dead and has been buried according to Islamic rites? Afterall I-DON-CARE, his AG has told us that the man can rule from anywhere, perhaps even from the great beyond.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by sammyzacks(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
What the guy on the fone was a different guy altogether?
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Charlesook(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
We had all been praying for our President to get well soonest but right now, I must tell you almost everybody is praying for him to die to clear all this confusion here and there. We are too big to be foolled.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Kol: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
We have no constitution and we are no respect for each other, Must we struggle to have one Nigeria, when it is not actually one Nigeria. When are we going to have real democracy? Why would Vice President not take over the affairs of the country if the President is not available. If YarAdua and his cohorts are not fools, they would have realised that they would get less attention from Press and Nigerians if they allow Jonathan run the country.

I feel sorry for Nigerians,

With time I am sure,maybe when we start having S. Nigeria and N. Nigeria things will work out for good. The Saudis can then come and recolonise the N. Nigeria and progress can then get to S. Nigeria.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Bokoharam: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
It's Ture! HIS POKE TO ME TWO.

Catch the pun!
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by klarry79: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2010
Teleconference 2007
OBJ: Umoooruuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yar': Oga sanjo sir   
OBJ: Are you dead die? Dey say U r dead die!! for here o!!!!
Yar': Haba Oga, 'ow pelo naigerians go talk dat   
Yar': I just pinish a full bowl of amala and ewedu! hehehehe!!!!    grin grin

OBJ: He say im just finish abowl of amala and he laff hehehehehehe!!!!    cheesy
Yar': I challenge anyone to a game of squash grin cheesy cool
OBJ: shocked shocked   (u sure say u fit?)

Teleconference 2009/2010

VP Jonathan: Hello Mr. president, hello, Hello can you hear me!!!! please respond sir!!! undecided undecided
Yar': , [silence]
Senate President Mark: hello your excellency, hello sir, can you hear  me sir?!!!!!! cry cry
Speaker bankole: Hello sir, happy new year Sir, How are you sir? undecided
CJN Kutigi:[/b]Your excellency, as you know i will be retiring at the end of the year
                  i crave your indulgence to swear in my successor in your absence
[b]Yar'
: , [silence]
Rilwan Lukman: as oga no get imsef mi a dey go jolly for obodo with my great grand children grin grin
Obama: Hello Mr. President, What is the position of the Nigerian Government on the recent attempt to blow up
              a United States aircraft by a young nigerian? 

Nigerians: Just say hello to us and we are okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by morningsta(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2010
It is true Yaradu talked to me too. shocked LOL. some people even got him to sign the budget from the great beyond. grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by akanudo: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
are you sure the man is not died lol no be me say am oooooooooooo
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by orchgem1: 3:13am On Jan 13, 2010
This stupid politicians are messing us, they treat us as if Nigeria is their father's property,we need to kick this criminals out of our system so that Nigeria will move forward. If the so called president and all his fellow looters have any regard for the Nigeria people he was suppose to tell the Nigeria people his where about. I guess he must have gone to Saudi Arabia to bank some money and enjoy his life there and they are paying the Nigerian people the more you look the less you see. He is a coward, he need to go back to school and stop calling himself a professor, professor my ass!!.Imagine a SICK man Ruling a SICK COUNTRY, WHO IS GOING TO BE TREATED FIRST?? HIM OR THE COUNTRY?? THIS IS A QUESTION FOR ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS IN THIS FORUM.

We need to stand and say no to this useless government of ours, the whole world is mocking at us the way this stupid guess are gambling with us and using our head everyday. We need to stand up and say it's enough, imagine a country with 150 million people being used by some few number of weak and useless politicians and we only know how to speak big big grammar on the media.

Yar Adua and his government has failed us and he deserve not to be called our president anymore cos he is not fit to be our president so let him go home and treat himself first before coming into politics,he need take good AGBO IBA and not going from one hospital to another wasting our fund,what stops him from getting treatment in Nigerian? lack of medical equipment,what about my fellow Nigerians who can't afford flying abroad SHAME ON YAR DUA and his government cos they have fail woefully. What happen to his 7 point agenda?? have he even achieve half??

I cry so bad when ever I think about my country Nigeria even though I am not living there now but I know one day I will return home, The most popular black nation in the world,the second biggest economy in African,the so called giant of Africa now Ant of Africa what a SHAME, LET KICK THIS PEOPLE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM SO THAT WE CAN REWRITE HISTORY AND MOVE FORWARD LIKE OTHER COUNTRIES.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by asho(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
Let lies cruise in a jet,and the Truth crawl,very soon,i mean very very soon,the Truth will Catch up with lies,overtake it,and prevail. Let's just be patient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks / Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. / Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.