Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

When she says can you take care of me? Pics Added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When she says can you take care of me? Pics Added (966 Views)

After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When she says can you take care of me? Pics Added by Mansions: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Whenever I hear this word, take care of her , or her friends will ask I hope you are taking care of her . I will just be like what's all this take care of her for . Im i her father ? Is she a small baby that can't hustle to make legit Money for herself
( not making money through Runs ooh) , did you as a man come to this world just to please her ? Laziness has eaten so deep into Nigerian girls that's why all you keep hearing is take care of her .What nonsense . Men please add yours . Nowadays if a Nigerian girl tell you she is hustling to make money .bro just know she is into oloshooo cos dats the only business they know Lol . Imagine a single jobless girls fixing hair of 50k. what are you doing to get money if not sleeping with many different men to collect money . U girls don't know men check all this things . Many girls are Good for bed and not good for marriage

Re: When she says can you take care of me? Pics Added by Leriebloom(f): 1:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Na wa o. Fixing hair of 50k automatically makes you an olosho undecided issorite
Re: When she says can you take care of me? Pics Added by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Leriebloom:
Na wa o. Fixing hair of 50k automatically makes you an olosho undecided issorite
Hope you read this part Miss?!........

imagine a singe jobless girls fixing hair of 50k.
Re: When she says can you take care of me? Pics Added by Doctorfitz: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Take care of u? B1tch please....

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Are The Only People That Can Handle Jamaicans / Read What U Should Think About B4 You Open Your Leg 4 A Guy 2 Have S*X With You / 12 Different Kinds Of Orgasms A Woman Can Have...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.