Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (34874 Views)

Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I have a Malaysian acquaintance that speaks pidgin English like madt and he has never left Kaula Lumpur.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by asumo12: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2017
timidapsin:
Criminal 1
Already knew he was in deep sh!t, was trying to plead with the officials cry cry

Criminal 2
Was crying saying he was not proud to be a Nigerian undecided undecided

Criminal 3
This guy is the funniest of all grin grin (A true comedian grin)
Was even arguing with the officials and involved in fraud. saying things like Sh!t, i dont know any Mother f$cker

Above all I think the interrogator did a great job, Good sense of humor grin

The 3rd one funny e dey do like say em deaf...

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by tigonana: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2017
For dis type of news Biafra no dey,

Dat third guy funny!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Carrying drug in a country that kills drug sellers/traffickers is equal to a death wish ......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by dandollaz: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2017
This is Thailand not Malaysia op.
If this country zoo is doing well no Biafran will take that risk. Actualize Biafra and see how things will be coordinated.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2017
wen will all dis end??
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
cool Developers dem dem.Joko widodo need flat.heads to come and develop Indonesia .I really pity the 1st guy pleading, remorseful(death Don dry pinch him).As for the 2/3rd,their case is special. Hope FAYOSE/FFK will go and plead and snap pictures with dem

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Adecks01(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerians are always ontop in all professions and location. Go to US,London,china,Malaysia,dubai,cameroon,south africa,kenya Just name it- Nigerians have being receiving several awards of recognition for their good works and Nigerians are also facing prosecutions for their criminality from Yahoo,kidnapping,drug trafficking,fake love,abuse of womens right etc.
Nigerians are the only people are frustrating technology as they foiled it from working against them. Even those guyz I am sure they aren't aware of cctv else,it wouldn't have captured them
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Pavore9: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2017
dandollaz:
This is Thailand not Malaysia op.
If this country zoo is doing well no Biafran will take that risk. Actualize Biafra and see how things will be coordinated.

Do not rationalize crime, why are guys who are of Tiv, Efik, etc not regularly caught drug trafficking? Are they not also feeling the heat of Nigeria?

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by wink2015(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2017
They should pray that the Malaysian justice system should give them the clemency to live again.

or the consequence of their action could be DEATH BY HANGING OR FIRING SQUARD

Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia etc all have death penalty for drug offenders.

They should pray hard to God for God mercy to be forgiven to live.

If God hear their prayer they could be given life jail sentences or longer years sentences as the case could go.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by symbianDON(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2017
even though these videos appear funny to watch, it's serious matter. the way these ibo guys scandalize the name of Nigeria outside is alarming!...from brazil, malaysia, Indonesia, india, south Africa to kenya etc....yet the elders don't seem to think they are doing anything wrong! I wonder on what foundation biafra will thrive? aren't these the leaders of biafra tomorrow?? it's a pity really

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2017
why do they keep taking drugs to Asia knowing the death penalty?

why
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2017
If you see where them dey spend money to intimidate hard working young men.

I am not sorry for anyone of them most of their actions are borne out of greed. They can enjoy their new found home in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by ntyce(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
From the second video, the police officer said, you Nigerians are embarrassing Africa while the Igbo's are embarrassing Nigerians cos of greed and selfishness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by OkoNDOoBo: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
hugafella:
If I must get rich or die trying, then I'd rather carry drugs than be a ritualist.
but the no 1 ritualist in IMO ararunme is still walking freely around.

the priest in okija shrine where thousands of human parts where discovered by tafa balogun has been freed

think twice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by hexy40: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2017
I heard drug trafficking is death sentence in Malaysia, if it's true, it means R.I.P to those guys
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Sanchez01: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2017
wink2015:
They should pray that the Malaysian justice system should give them the clemency to live again.

or the consequence of their action could be DEATH BY HANGING OR FIRING SQUARD

Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia etc all have death penalty for drug offenders.

They should pray hard to God for God mercy to be forgiven to live.

If God hear their prayer they could be given life jail sentences or longer years sentences as the case could go.
Like ke? It's straight judgement. They are not getting off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by xtera27: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2017
NCA.. ...lagos branch It's our Ipob brodas over over Pls confirm. ..,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Sanchez01: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Joavid:
why do they keep taking drugs to Asia knowing the death penalty?

why
Simple, drugs are ten times the value in countries where they are strictly forbidden. It explains why they would rather choose death than to live.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Look at these fools disgracing Nigerians abroad making Malaysians police think every Nigerians in Malaysia are drug dealers

Well, RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Britain4(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
My people are really a disgracing folks. ........ . Can't imagine watching those folks saying all sorts bushit. I want to make money by all mean Nonsense. shame to be called igbo

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by intruxive(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
angry thank God the indonesian guys have started identifying them as Igbos. They have hidden under this nigerian cloak for too long to commit crime. They should just arrest all igbos in indonesia am 99.9% sure they are all into drug.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2017
See how these desperate people are tarnishing the image of the country and my beautiful ethnic group. I dnt know why someone won't work hard and survive . Why can't people understand that they must not be rich. Money is my the most important thing in life. Anyway, deal with them according to laws of the country. Drugs destroy and only wicked people peddle drugs.... Igbos, stop peddling drugs.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nogodyej: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2017
This is not there fault when your own parents compare you with drug dealers. All Igbo parent do is to sit and list achievement of Drug dealers for you making you feel useless

I am tired of being africa
I'm tired of being an Igbo guy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by TrollTrap: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Fûck sakes.. grin grin grin the third guy is a complete idiot looool mans just yapping about blother risten grin grin

Such a shame some people choose to do this instead of actually putting their genius to good use. Pussio angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by BCISLTD: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2017
Truly sad
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Amberon: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Saw them before. In this second video, the official already knew that guy was igbo. This is how bad Igbo's have tarnished the image of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Philistine(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmmn! Really bad!
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by teetee123: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
This is getting out of hand. These guys are not the only ones feeling the heat of a bad economy. The elders should come together and say NO to this craze for fast money and show off of wealth.
There is need for a complete re-orientation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Of The Seven Nigerian Men Arrested For Robbery In Abu Dhabi Pleads Guilty / Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn / Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.