Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (34875 Views)

Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by doe: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2017
This is Thailand not Malaysia!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by najoke: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by rheether(f): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2017
I pray my brother won't fall into such temptation
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by delishpot: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Damn SHAME! After they complain when other country immigration treat Nigerians like suspects
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by odichimma: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
zolapower:
That's why I will pray for govt to allow the biafran pple to go . I'm​ a deltan and I pray I will never b part of them . The disgrace is bcoming to much . Each time u open a thread on crime the news about nigerians caught with hard will pervade the air . And the emeka and chukwu won't let us rest . Kanu Nnamdi should addres this issue of his kinsmen pushing hard drugs abroad instead of fighting for a course he will only dream about and will not see the light of day
you are already oduduwa,so no need opening ur gutter
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2017
No be dem ipob....they can do anything for money

Oniranu

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Amicable24: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2017
daylyt:
Criminal 3 grin

Interrogator: what's your full name?

Criminal: my full name is. ..wait let me think..my friend what if I don't know grin cheesy

LOL LOOOOOOL... That part made me Rotflol grin grin grin.. So funny, the guy forgot his name..

Criminal: my full name is. ..wait a minute..wait a minute.. my friend, what have I done wrong.. (Some ppl get some kind mind sha)

I'll continue advising my people.. Always do good. Don't dent your image just in a bid to make some money.. Your integrity will speak for you where you are short of words.. Cool down and do legit biz, if it's your destiny to be wealthy, you will be wealthy whether satan likes it or not...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by rheether(f): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2017
zolapower:
That's why I will pray for govt to allow the biafran pple to go . I'm​ a deltan and I pray I will never b part of them . The disgrace is bcoming to much . Each time u open a thread on crime the news about nigerians caught with hard will pervade the air . And the emeka and chukwu won't let us rest . Kanu Nnamdi should addres this issue of his kinsmen pushing hard drugs abroad instead of fighting for a course he will only dream about and will not see the light of day

Stop praying. You are Biafran
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Mimzyy(f): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2017
That part was funny[i][/i] cheesy. It's just saddening that the prospctive dealers will never learn from this.
daylyt:
Criminal 3 grin

Criminal: my full name is. ..wait let me think..my friend what if I don't know grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by delishpot: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2017
daylyt:
Criminal 3 grin

Criminal: my full name is. ..wait let me think......my friend what if I don't know grin cheesy

Criminal: my full name is. ..wait a minute.....my friend what have I done wrong?

That was what he said
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by IykeD(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Shameful
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Koolking(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2017
timidapsin:
I came across these videos on facebook, The video entails 3 Nigerian men caught smuggling drugs in Malaysia

Watch videos below

Criminal 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsblZC2XqOA

The Police Interrogator is so professional. There's indisputably a huge gap between Nigerian Policing and non-Nigerian/Non-AFrican policing. There's absolutely no reason to batter your suspect. The law says, your suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

There's no gainsaying that men and women of the NPF are animals, uneducated and uncivilized as proven by their treatment of their suspects in their custody. The Nigerian society is not safe from them.

Let call to mind, These Nigerians are really soiling our good nature. Imagine, the officer said Nigeria is a curse to Africa. That's a strong statement of fact. Oh Lord! How did we get here?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2017
delishpot:

Criminal: my full name is. ..wait a minute.....my friend what have I done wrong?

That was what he said

Lolzz..
ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Mimzyy:
That part was funny[i][/i] cheesy. It's just saddening that the prospctive dealers will never learn from this.

Get rich or die trying mentality na..

Boys wanna live large..
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Ugosample(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
dandollaz:
This is Thailand not Malaysia op.
If this country zoo is doing well no Biafran will take that risk. Actualize Biafra and see how things will be coordinated.

Are we the only tribe in Nigeria?

Is the suffering not affecting all of us?

So why is it that some have chosen this path?

Millions are still struggling legit, but these ones decided to go on the fast lane, but they will pay 4 it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by MasterChen: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2017
One thing I'm so happy for is the fact that they recognize their ethnic group. It's lovely

I was listening to a podcast starring 3 Nigerians and an Indian lady, the Indian lady kept asking the Nigerians that what's the perception of Ibos in Nigeria. I knew where she was going but they had no idea. After they mentioned what they thought about Igbos, she said Okaaaay...I was just curious

Then the lady later said she asked because she thought most of the Nigerians playing in the Indian league are Igbos lol.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by enigmaticlion: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2017
xtera27:
NCA.. ...lagos branch It's our Ipob brodas over over Pls confirm. ..,
Na dem dem, useless generation, destroying our reputation home and abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by achieverme(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2017
hugafella:
If I must get rich or die trying, then I'd rather carry drugs than be a ritualist.

No wonder. It runs in the blood of your tribe

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Elektra008(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
hugafella:
If I must get rich or die trying, then I'd rather carry drugs than be a ritualist.
So because you are not killing directly, you think there is difference ehn? You know how many people hard drugs have killed all over the world? Even far more than the the number killed by ritualists. Even people that the drugs don't kill will be left in state worse than death. You deal in drugs, you are a murderer too.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by enigmaticlion: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2017
timidapsin:
I came across these videos on facebook, The video entails 3 Nigerian men caught smuggling drugs in Malaysia

Watch videos below

Criminal 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNKCIwxoMo4

Criminal 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsblZC2XqOA

Criminal 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORirvfi0Res

what's wrong with these useless Biafran orangutans. Na by force to get money at all cost, despite the fact that they're aware that death await them there. Na dem dem, useless generation, destroying our reputation home and abroad. angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by samazeezat(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Now they must pay the ultimte price. The truth is that these countries have very stringent laws that cannot be bent even hundreds of appeal from Nigerian government can't deter their execution. R. I.P Bros

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by whao: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Chanchit:
This is no more a laughing matter, its fast becoming a national issue, its because of issues like this that Nigeria has no more respect abroad. Maybe there should be a death penalty for this in case they are caught in a country that has a less ash law against drug trafficking, they should just return them back to us to so we can kill them ourself.

Please let us forgive them for they do not KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!.

How do I get the second video to IG of police so he can learn what we call intelligence and NOT force statement in interrogation and fact finding mission. I hate to see myself in police station even for witness.....
1. No bail is free, forget what they write on their door post
2. Don't allow yourself to give any statement in the police station cos you will end up been the culprit. Don't forget that you must end up paying for the biro and paper you are using.
3. You must collect at least 8hot slap before interrogation so that you get confused and say trash.

Nigeria police, please go to school and do the needful, stop using your power on the harmless civilians.

I love Nigeria police but hate the ignorant unintelligent officers.

I don't know for you but for me police is not my friend but only few I personally know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Ugosample(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
teetee123:
This is getting out of hand. These guys are not the only ones feeling the heat of a bad economy. The elders should come together and say NO to this craze for fast money and show off of wealth.
There is need for a complete re-orientation

True that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Xkalaban(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ur not proud to be a Nigerian but ur proud to spray the hard currency once you succeed in selling the ice abi? Pathetic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by sisisioge: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na real wa o...they just like giving the country a bad name. Whew! What a shame !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by MOSICATED5(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
The police officer in d seconfy video said - Nigeria is a disgrace to Africa, Igbo people are a disgrace to Nigeria. Igbos why dobu guys bring so much shame on ur self's, Nigeria and Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by 2bam: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
NCANchairmam please do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by MOSICATED5(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
hugafella:
what's d difference ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by RoyalChuks: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Are they going to be sentence to death or put in prison??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Of The Seven Nigerian Men Arrested For Robbery In Abu Dhabi Pleads Guilty / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.