Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (34873 Views)

Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by baddosky1: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
kropotkin33:
Bros shut up and accept the fact that your people tarnish our image by doing drugs

I won't banter words with a kid like you. Learn to respect your elders little boy.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by davestead(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2017
kropotkin33:
Bros shut up and accept the fact that your people tarnish our image by doing drugs
He wasn't denying it. He also stated a fact, one which you conveniently choose to ignore.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by davestead(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2017
Watching this type of video makes me so sad to be an Igbo guy. I can remember the number of times I've been intimidated back home in the presence of rich home coming guys from God knows where. They are even set as examples of success by some oblivious and naive parents and guardians. I know that I can make it by God's great and at His own time through determination and hard work. It does not matter how many of your peers that gets to ride that latest car in town before you, but.. ....God's time is the best. Peace guys.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by obailala(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2017
timidapsin:
I came across these videos on facebook, The video entails 3 Nigerian men caught smuggling drugs in Malaysia

Watch videos below

Criminal 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNKCIwxoMo4

Criminal 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsblZC2XqOA

Criminal 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORirvfi0Res

I am very embarrassed undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by obailala(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:
I am not disputing the fact that Nigerians do drugs overseas but we need to get some things straight here...These Malaysians and Indonesians are actually beserk and angry about Nigerians and the huge successes they achieve in their home country.

The major business in Malaysia and Indonesia which Nigerians (esp the Igbos) do is textile business and they succeed more in it more than the indigenous people of Malaysia and Indonesia because these asians can put in the same man-power and hard work like the Igbos do.

Secondly, it is believed that their women love Nigerian men and dote over them to the chagrin of those "short-d*cked" Malaysian and Indonesian men and so the whole idea is...Allow the Igbos to come into Malaysia and Indonesia, when they do and record a lot of success in the business, have them arrested and tag them to drug dealing and (for those who like their women) under-aged sexual advances towards their girls under the age of 18 and finally 419...give them a sentence ranging from life-imprisonment to execution by firing-squad and VOILA!!...TAKE OVER THEIR MONEY AND BUSINESSES! A clear case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it!

If the NOISE the Malaysian and Indonesian Government are making about drug issues concerning Nigerians in their country is a 100% true and is void of "Set-Up" and "Pre-Staged", why nor totally slam a ban against Nigerians coming into your country entirely? I just feel pity for the innocent Igbos who have been tagged drug dealers languishing in Malaysian Prisons.

You go to Malaysia, start doing business there and the Government taxes you plus the police asking you to pay huge remits every week and when you dare complain, they break into your home and put some cocaine and the next thing is having the police swarm your residence and you are whisked away!

Why haven't we been hearing about Nigerians in countries like Holland, France, Canada and even nearby Japan repeatedly arrested for drug related offences like malaysia and indonesia? I don't blame the Malaysian or Indonesian government, i blame those Igbo guys who won't learn and still find their way to those shyte-hole countries. RUBBISH!
Bro, there's no point denying reality, a lot of Nigerians have the get-rich-quick mentality and a lot of Nigerians are actually involved in these illicit trades and 419. Of course there are also a large number of us doing legitimate businesses and doing very well, but remember even a drop of paint can pollute the whole bucket of water; and may I add that the number of our people in Malaysia/Indonesia etc involved in 419 and drugs constitutes way more than just a drop of paint.

Forget you analogy about why Nigerians aren't being caught in developed countries like Holland, France, Canada and even nearby Japan, the fact is that if I wanted a 'safe' place to practice an illicit trade, I wouldn't dare go to those developed countries where I know I would be sniffed out instantly and jailed. There's a reason why most criminally minded people prefer the Malaysia/Indonesia/Thailand axis, and that's cos the undeveloped nature of those places gives them sanctuary. A shameful fact remains that an embarrassing number of our young guys based in those countries claiming to do business or study are actually crooks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by judekings(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2017
Pple who call Biafra are all fools. U should be ashamed u are a Nigeria. Blind and suffering. Ur leaders woops ur money and I still vote for him nonsense. Up Biafra soon we de goooo!![color=#000000][/color] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / One Of The Seven Nigerian Men Arrested For Robbery In Abu Dhabi Pleads Guilty / Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.