Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (34878 Views)

Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by vicfajeze: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
When will our Igbo brothers stop soiling Nigeria's name?O ga lara yin o.She kii se afise ni ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by win2kwire: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerian Drug Traffickers OR ibo Drug Traffickers
-using the name Nigerian when it concerns a single ethnic group is a disservice to other Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by gentleedu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
police _and you my man are not black, maybe you are mmmmmm rich chocolate colour
criminal 2_looks at his skin and smile (mumu)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Iseddy: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
I wonder how biafra will be like, igbos can do anything for money... I hardly hear of other tribe in Nigeria involved in drug traffic, always na the igbos.. Dem swear for dem?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by BetaThings: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nogodyej:
This is not there fault when your own parents compare you with drug dealers. All Igbo parent do is to sit and list achievement of Drug dealers for you making you feel useless

I am tired of being africa
I'm tired of being an Igbo guy

I can understand your frustration
But sincerely there is a point beyond which my parents cannot push me
How many people will they compare me to - must I be the richest person in my town?
If they want to disown me, let them go ahead - I owe them decent living (food, shelter, clothing, ride), not ostentatious lifestyle - not richest person in my village or execution for drug peddling in some foreign country

It is this mentality of I want to be the richest that will not allow rich people to rest - making money becomes and end in itself
By the time you have N1b, what do you want
I am sure Dangote can no longer rest - he would like to remain Africa's richest man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm really sad, I swear, why are we doing this to us?, we know the repercussions and they still take the risk, spoiling the igbo name, this is Sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by MarieSucre(f): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
I feel so sorry for these guys. Malaysia is going to execute them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by goldedprince: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
you piece of shitttttt. this are all very old vids
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
thawana:
Omg....my fellow nigerians,WHY?! This is so SAD!StoP DRUG PEDDLING

Pls stop calling them Nigerians; they are BIAFRANS angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by LastProphet: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
what a disgrace of a tribe! having a flattened skull skull is really a curse

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by MarrisManah(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chanchit:
This is no more a laughing matter, its fast becoming a national issue, its because of issues like this that Nigeria has no more respect abroad. Maybe there should be a death penalty for this in case they are caught in a country that has a less ash law against drug trafficking, they should just return them back to us to so we can kill them ourself.
Shut it! How many countries have you been to, to know the reason Nigerians don't command respect? Come to think of it, do you even have respect in your country? Don't Indians, Chinese, Lebanese... F.ck your a.s daily in your sorry country? Don't get me angry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
They are all guilty of the crimes. The first guy has already plead guilty, the second guy act like he mistakenly found himself in that country while the third guy can't remember his name, he was speaking like he gonna bribe the officials

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by baddosky1: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am not disputing the fact that Nigerians do drugs overseas but we need to get some things straight here...These Malaysians and Indonesians are actually beserk and angry about Nigerians and the huge successes they achieve in their home country.

The major business in Malaysia and Indonesia which Nigerians (esp the Igbos) do is textile business and they succeed more in it more than the indigenous people of Malaysia and Indonesia because these asians can put in the same man-power and hard work like the Igbos do.

Secondly, it is believed that their women love Nigerian men and dote over them to the chagrin of those "short-d*cked" Malaysian and Indonesian men and so the whole idea is...Allow the Igbos to come into Malaysia and Indonesia, when they do and record a lot of success in the business, have them arrested and tag them to drug dealing and (for those who like their women) under-aged sexual advances towards their girls under the age of 18 and finally 419...give them a sentence ranging from life-imprisonment to execution by firing-squad and VOILA!!...TAKE OVER THEIR MONEY AND BUSINESSES! A clear case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it!

If the NOISE the Malaysian and Indonesian Government are making about drug issues concerning Nigerians in their country is a 100% true and is void of "Set-Up" and "Pre-Staged", why nor totally slam a ban against Nigerians coming into your country entirely? I just feel pity for the innocent Igbos who have been tagged drug dealers languishing in Malaysian Prisons.

You go to Malaysia, start doing business there and the Government taxes you plus the police asking you to pay huge remits every week and when you dare complain, they break into your home and put some cocaine and the next thing is having the police swarm your residence and you are whisked away!

Why haven't we been hearing about Nigerians in countries like Holland, France, Canada and even nearby Japan repeatedly arrested for drug related offences like malaysia and indonesia? I don't blame the Malaysian or Indonesian government, i blame those Igbo guys who won't learn and still find their way to those shyte-hole countries. RUBBISH!
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
kingsouthie:

the goat would refuse to give out names and more of his stewpeed blodas would take after his steps straight to the gallows...
love that line in d 2nd clip "any police officer who uses torture is an uneducated f.o.o.l" i.e 99% of our police men are uneducated f.o.o.l.s and thugs in uniforms cc baale of the lagoon and d 200 killerman in uniform
...wait even oyibo done identify my hardworking flatmates

What's your problem with Oba of Lagos, This is between 2 Oba's in Yoruba land and i don't know what your fucking problem is Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Chanchit: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
MarrisManah:

Shut it! How many countries have you been to, to know the reason Nigerians don't command respect? Come to think of it, do you even have respect in your country? Don't Indians, Chinese, Lebanese... F.ck your a.s daily in your sorry country? Don't get me angry.

You need not tell us you are a smuggler. And like seriously? I should not get you angry? You must be a real fo ol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by BetaThings: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
goldedprince:
you piece of shitttttt. this are all very old vids
Great
We canNOT blame Buhari then

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is what a lot of Nigerians both legal and illegal immigrants are doing abroad! Dont be fooled that life beyond the Nigerian boarders is always a bed of roses! there's hope for all in farming! go back to farm Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by BetaThings: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
baddosky1:

If the NOISE the Malaysian and Indonesian Government are making about drug issues concerning Nigerians in their country is a 100% true and is void of "Set-Up" and "Pre-Staged", why nor totally slam a ban against Nigerians coming into your country entirely? I just feel pity for the innocent Igbos who have been tagged drug dealers languishing in Malaysian Prisons.
Diplomacy

baddosky1:

You go to Malaysia, start doing business there and the Government taxes you plus the police asking you to pay huge remits every week and when you dare complain, they break into your home and put some cocaine and the next thing is having the police swarm your residence and you are whisked away!

They can equally ask why do your people still come over if they can set you up for a crime carrying death sentence!
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Of a truth, there's nothing to defend here, A demon is always a demon! Nigerians do a lot of devious and infamy things to survive over seas only to come back home to oppress and intimidate with their illicit wealth! This network of criminals have contacts all over the world. You want to travel to USA, Germany, France, Canada, China wait till you get there before they spell out your objectives to you and you will agree with me that promise land is not America but a state of mind! same is heaven and hell, its all a state of mind! I love Nigeria! I love My country, and in Nigeria I am success bound guaranteed!

Its far easier to travel abroad than to enjoy the kind of freedom and success you will enjoy in Nigeria over seas! Next time someone tries to bait you with the cheese and the privilege of traveling abroad, Dont forget there's always a trap somewhere waiting for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Desyner: 1:44am On Apr 29, 2017
That first Video guy is extremely funny. He denies his source like a mumu . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Desyner: 2:05am On Apr 29, 2017
The Police officer said "Nigerians are the curse of Africa, and from Nigeria who is the biggest curse? Igbo people" Chai the man no try at all.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by onatisi(m): 2:46am On Apr 29, 2017
Funny videos. Malaysia police even accept the notion that ibos are the biggest drug traders from nigeria. Funny how the interrogator manipulated the criminals and they eventually roped themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by seunfape(m): 3:14am On Apr 29, 2017
igbos on the lineup
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by drmuri(m): 5:13am On Apr 29, 2017
anotherydz:
ehyah.... It is a pity we dont have their names.

as usual, they are our flat headed brothers from buafraud republic. by their heinuos crime, thee shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by drmuri(m): 5:17am On Apr 29, 2017
dandollaz:
This is Thailand not Malaysia op.
If this country zoo is doing well no Biafran will take that risk. Actualize Biafra and see how things will be coordinated.
mumu, wawa, ode! so Biafra needs to be restored before people shun crime. empty headed Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by pimper24: 5:33am On Apr 29, 2017
First guy being interrogated in the toilet
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by dandollaz: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
drmuri:

mumu, wawa, ode! so Biafra needs to be restored before people shun crime. empty headed Igbo.
Yes mumu
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by aljharem(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
N.a. wa
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by dottyeah(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
they are not nigerians ooooo, they are biafrians
timidapsin:
I came across these videos on facebook, The video entails 3 Nigerian men caught smuggling drugs in Malaysia

Watch videos below

Criminal 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNKCIwxoMo4

Criminal 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsblZC2XqOA

Criminal 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORirvfi0Res

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 30, 2017
baddosky1:
I am not disputing the fact that Nigerians do drugs overseas but we need to get some things straight here...These Malaysians and Indonesians are actually beserk and angry about Nigerians and the huge successes they achieve in their home country.

The major business in Malaysia and Indonesia which Nigerians (esp the Igbos) do is textile business and they succeed more in it more than the indigenous people of Malaysia and Indonesia because these asians can put in the same man-power and hard work like the Igbos do.

Secondly, it is believed that their women love Nigerian men and dote over them to the chagrin of those "short-d*cked" Malaysian and Indonesian men and so the whole idea is...Allow the Igbos to come into Malaysia and Indonesia, when they do and record a lot of success in the business, have them arrested and tag them to drug dealing and (for those who like their women) under-aged sexual advances towards their girls under the age of 18 and finally 419...give them a sentence ranging from life-imprisonment to execution by firing-squad and VOILA!!...TAKE OVER THEIR MONEY AND BUSINESSES! A clear case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it!

Why haven't we been hearing about Nigerians in countries like Holland, France, Canada and even nearby Japan repeatedly arrested for drug related offences like malaysia and indonesia? I don't blame the Malaysian or Indonesian government, i blame those Igbo guys who won't learn and still find their way to those shyte-hole countries. RUBBISH!
Bros shut up and accept the fact that your people tarnish our image by doing drugs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) / Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.