Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (32074 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Gidiwap(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2017
The dog that foiled mass killing by a female suicide bomber in Borno recently, will be bestowed with posthumous award by the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association, NVMA.

Dr. Godwin Abonyi, President of the association, who disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, said that the dog would be awarded on the World Veterinary Day, WVD, tomorrow.

Recall that the suicide bomber had, on April 2, attempted to enter into a wedding ceremony ground in Belbelu community, Jere Local Government Area, to detonate a bomb, but was attacked by the dog.

Dr. Abonyi described the dog, owned by Mr. Mallum, a school teacher, as gallant for dying in the
course of saving the lives of a large number of Nigerians from a suicide bomber.

http://classictunez.com.ng/entertainment/dog-that-foiled-boko-haram-suicide-bombing-gets-posthumous-award/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Tazdroid(m): 3:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Super dog

Spider dog

Bat dog

Incredible dog

Iron dog

Captain Dog

Mighty dog

Most importantly....

NIGERIAN DOG! grin grin grin

160 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2017
Wow wow wow, superb dog

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Vicolan: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Better than most of our politicians.... Kudo Bobi......Bobby

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by GeneralOjukwu: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2017
This is the dog's obituary poster. Sai Doggie!

Sir. Honourable Doggie, the 3rd ( GCON) 2015 - 2017

I dey ask for Bone, una dey give me Medal, you dey craze?
angry

Many agberos have mercilessly destroyed the dirty rotting pussy of Paxxcarl's mother. His daughters would be screwed to death by agberos with huge cocks. His father who died of poverty would rot in Hell.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2017
May his brave soul rest in Doggy heaven....

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by nmreports: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2017
I just love dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by davodyguy: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2017
RIP doggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Homers123(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2017
The Dog was more useful than most of our politricksians.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Launcher: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Nothing we won't hear, won't the ownér be awarded too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by bignero: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Dog for life
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by kirchofff(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Omagago:
Wow wow wow, superb dog
shey u be ambulance in?

14 Likes

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by okoroko(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Woo. .. super dog far far better than thieving politicians

2 Likes

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Omagago:
Wow wow wow, superb dog

Shey ambulance ni e ni undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by mondbest(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
The dog have great sense of humor than our yeye politicians

2 Likes

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
A thousand and one reasons why I love my dogs..Loyal to death..God bless them creatures and all dog lovers

6 Likes 1 Share

I LOVE DOGS THAN SOME SILLY HUMANS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Horlawale1(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Poorboy: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by VanBommel(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2017
barnabas91:
Hmm.:: how is the award useful to the dog.
me sef don't understand
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Victornezzar: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2017
dis 1 na correct dog
not d 1 dat choosed 2 work from home nd appear only on Fridays
i no call name oo

7 Likes

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by israelmao(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Would the same be said of our leaders being dutiful to their followers comes what may?
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by avalontony(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2017
The dog better pass all those yeye police men.....especially SARS thieves way dey extort innocent people.

ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by bewla(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2017
Tazdroid:
Super dog
Spider dog
Bat dog
Incredible dog
Iron dog
Captain Dog
Mighty dog
Most importantly....
NIGERIAN DOG! grin grin grin
more food
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Toks2008(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:

Apparently it will make heaven...

Do you know that you will have your pet with you in heaven if you die a believer and you have a pet .
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by odimbannamdi(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2017
The should handsomely reward the owner for owning the dog

Meanwhile, men loafers for sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by kaffy4tope(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
This is the dog's obituary poster.

Sir. Honourable Doggie the 3rd ( GCON)

Sai Doggie!

Wow....Super non-selfish Dog

This Dog is greater than Fayose

This Dog is greater than IPOB Dilector

This Dog is greater than Ojukwu

This Dog is greater than all Flat Head Generations Both dead & alive.

This dog is live safer and not life taker...R.I.P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno by DavidEsq(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2017
uzoclinton:
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got My Tortoise Yesterday...courtesy Yula Farms Kaduna / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.