Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? (770 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by NaeChris: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2017
High taste of husband or wife has done more harm than good. Let me tell you how. Things are begining to back fire. Let me start with the guys. Every guy want a beautifull lady, s*xy, and curvy well skin toned and well endowed. Now this has prompted ladies into heavy make ups, dressing to kill, having buubs and butt implants to to meet the demand, wearing of fake butts, using push up bra, bleaching to mention but a few. Those who bleached, finally have multiple skin colour and skin cancer, those who dressed to kill most times got raped, those who did implants get cancer and exessive (disgusting) buubs and butt, those who decieved guys with fake butt and push up bra end up being dumped after the guys finds out and heart broken. On the other hand, ladies want guys that are rich, now guys are now hustling (either via good or bad means) to meet that status before marriage, and time is running out, the ladies(who want such guys) are not getting any younger, most of them who are quite unfortunate, finally settle for less and some experience hell as marriage. The guys themselves after or at attaining that status, find the ladies too old for them, they quickly go for the younger ones. Based on observations, ladies are more on the recieving side. We have to be wise and know exactly what we want and considerate.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by Cleopatra4(f): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Op for this wonderful write up, meet me at za other room grin
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by jakandeola(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:
it seem u nid a guy to sex u
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by Cleopatra4(f): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2017
jakandeola:
it seem u nid a guy to sex u
What is wrong with you undecided Won't someone appreciate something again sad Is it your body grin
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by jakandeola(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:

What is wrong with you undecided Won't someone appreciate something again sad Is it your body grin
hahaha if I say I want ur body
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by 2dice01: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
women be scamming guys since day one
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by NaeChris: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Thanks alot.
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by Doctorfitz: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Receiving end of what?

Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by Stevengerd(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2017
So True.. I Do Tel Guys To Luk Beyond The Physical. Beware Of Yanshpad And So On....

Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by marvin902(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Stevengerd:
So True.. I Do Tel Guys To Luk Beyond The Physical. Beware Of Yanshpad And So On....

ogaa no matter how you put it a chick's physical appearance is no 1 on any guy's list before anything..who nor like better thing
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by Stevengerd(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
marvin902:

ogaa no matter how you put it a chick's physical appearance is no 1 on any guy's list before anything..who nor like better thing
I Agree With U. Bt U Sef Gazz Use Ur Brain
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Every body is at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by marvin902(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Agree With U. Bt U Sef Gazz Use Ur Brain

for sure na
Re: Why Are Women Always At The Recieving End? by Stevengerd(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Every body is at the receiving end.
How.

(1) (Reply)

Prove Those Words / How Would You Define Love? / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.