Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do (1167 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / So How Serious Do You Consider Catching Your Partner Do This? / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Never trust a woman is not just for fancy, but a serious statement every man should uphold to. Even the married once.

The bible also made alot of references to this statement in Micah 7 vs 5 :

" Don't trust anyone--not your best friend or even your wife! "

If you catch your girlfriend in bed with your biological father, what would you do?.

Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by youngG10(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
I'll take selfie wth 'em
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by firstclassmumu: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
baba need to enjoy himself na
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by professorfal: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2017
she's just a gf, the old man can chop him own , the hoe probably seduce him.
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2017
firstclassmumu:
baba need to enjoy himself na
your wife oo, he is free to chop?
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
professorfal:
she's just a gf, the old man can chop him own , the hoe probably seduce him.

Modified.
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by smellingmenses: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
The dembele in Zimbabwe... Zarzar finish the story
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
youngG10:
I'll take selfie wth 'em
lolz, am sure you would die of HBP
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by professorfal: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:

you changed the title, you just killed the thread, mediocre!
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by firstclassmumu: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
yes na

Na normal thing for here na
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2017
professorfal:

you changed the title, you just killed the thread, mediocre!
girlfriend changed to wife was for a purpose. Contribute to the thread if you have any to. Thank you.
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Divorce.

©YBR
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Homeboiy: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2017
I go turn refree
i go buy TM give d man for more energy
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by SINZ: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2017
The kind of questions people ask these days...
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by CyberGypsy(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2017
One or two thing might have caused it, anyways, am just going to lock the door and we just gonna sit down and they are both gonna tell me what led them to it.

Telling me the whole shït(With a Cutlass on my left hand, an Hammer on the right[intimidation]) listen to both parties , weigh it !

Then decide who stays or leave ! Disown or Divorce
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2017
CyberGypsy:
One or two thing might have caused it, anyways, am just going to lock the door and we just gonna sit down and they are both gonna tell me what led them to it.

Telling me the whole shït(With a Cutlass on my left hand, an Hammer on the right[intimidation]) listen to both parties , weigh it !

Then decide who stays or leave ! Disown or Divorce
lolz. You won't do that grin
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
I go turn refree

i go buy TM give d man for more energy

Lolz, you again. You would buy TM for them, to continue? grin
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by CyberGypsy(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz. You don't do that grin
okay! but that shït gonna fuçking werk! you know
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Homeboiy: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:

Lolz, you again. You would buy TM for them, to continue? grin
coker my man
i de boil, i cant be loosing 1-0 nah
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2017
CyberGypsy:
okay! but that shït gonna fuçking werk! you know

Yeah, I know, but let's face reality, how would you feel?
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

coker my man

i de boil, i cant be loosing 1-0 nah
lolz. Face reality man, what would you do?

Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by luminouz(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
Never trust a woman is not just for fancy, but a serious statement every man should uphold to. Even the married once.

If you catch your girlfriend in bed with your biological father, what would you do?.
I would kill u...d idiot poster!!!!
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by smardray(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2017
I ll visit a lab..get enough HCL acid added to water...den add KOH
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
I ll visit a lab..get enough HCL acid added to water...den add KOH
grin

Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by smardray(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
grin
and den chop sugarcane cos KOH WUD AVE NEUTRALIZED HCL then
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by CyberGypsy(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:

Yeah, I know, but let's face reality, how would you feel?
it how i feel you wanna know .
dude you are a guy innit ! ? am a guy too. i will feel how you'll when the shït happens to you
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:

What did you do when you caught your dad and wife fvckin doggy? If you cannot answer the question then close this stuupid thread of yours and please they now selll SENSE in Shoprite.
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
and den chop sugarcane cos KOH WUD AVE NEUTRALIZED HCL then
lolz grin
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2017
CyberGypsy:
it how i feel you wanna know .
dude you are a guy innit ! ? am a guy too. i will feel how you'll when the shït happens to you
would use cutlass to cut off Both heads, would you do the same? grin
Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Stelvin101:

What did you do when you caught your dad and wife fvckin doggy? If you cannot answer the question then close this stuupid thread of yours and please they now selll SENSE in Shoprite.
you are a bitter man.

Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
you are a bitter man.

If taking White vitamin C will make me feel alright then you need to take this.... I heard it help heal those with no SENSE

Re: Catching Your Wife In Bed With Your Dad - What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Stelvin101:

If taking White vitamin C will make me feel alright then you need to take this.... I heard it help heal those with no SENSE
lolz. Where did you get that. Are you sure no be you poop that? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Internet Romance Scam Took An Unexpected Turn / This Can Only Happen In Akwa Ibom / Happy Birthday, Kaboninc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.