Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

"We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB (27205 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo / Your False Opinions About Me Does Not Matter, Kalu Replies IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by chinedu234(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Even though I don't belong to Ipob, I don't think I can harshly criticize their objectives especially since I don't know what they are. But the core issue is that Nigeria as presently constituted and run is a fraud. My major point here is that Mr Igbokwe knows this and is expected to be very circumspect in his reactions. I can not easily forget the same Igbokwe criticizing the Lagos state government to the point that LASTMA contravened his vehicle at dopemu. After that incident Mr Igbokwe feel in love with everything the government does. My advice to oga Igbokwe is that the pharaoh that knew Joseph eventually died.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Tinububola121: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
A slave of the nation (Ig**) can Never have a slave. It is unheard of that a slave has a slave.

Those dirty 5villages are the city of slaves.

Igbos are slaves angry

our cities are worst my brother , u know our fulani master is higher than our ooni of ife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Bills2307(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
A squirrel that is greater than all your Eze & Igwe. A squirrel who eats all biafra rats for dinner.

Igbos are fools.
don't worry, ur own na small case. Am just happy u can at least speak igbo small "Eze nd Igwe".. Let's face d important matter here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by 0ntruth: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
As long as he is from URUAGU NNEWI in Anambra state,they will treat his matter with uttermost care to avoid any conflict,any harm on him then you'll see how the Anambra people especially ndi NNEWI will protect their son Igbokwe against Ipop.take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jobless politician. The other day you were crying for Buhari for not carrying you along. Maybe they gave you peanut to talk poo.

Joe Igbokwe when last did you protested against poor development and infrastructures in Igbo lands? For your illiterate information mumu, Biafra isn't only Igbos. Oron, Ediko, Urun Uko, Ibaka in fact Akwaibom is a Baifra state.

So Igbokwe stop saying what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by mvem(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
RisingSun1:
This man is foolish

Ipob represent the people and the people can even banish the entire monarchs in Nnewi if he does not know not to talk of a mere Prince.

It was the French people that abolished their monarchy.

I dare Judas Igbokwe to come to home and make such comment.

This is the outcome when an efulefu eats too much amala.
...ipob for which people?...am fully igbo and dont claim ipbo speak for the igbos...the man can come and say what he wants to say and i can swear nothing will happen to him in igboland...igbos and bragging

3 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by ziga: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is no surprise that the strongest, most powerful nations in the world have the largest land masses.

- USA, China, India, Japan. Former USSR, even now Russia

And the funny thing is that these already large countries continue trying to expand their influence by taking up other countries.

A lot of African countries have a lot of potential but we limit ourselves by our selfishness.

It seems Nigeria continues to get poorer with the more states that we create.

Some people will claim that Nigeria is too culturally diverse... But truthfully, are we really more culturally diverse than the USA. We are a country of all black people for goodness sake.

Anyway, small minds think small things.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Joe is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by mvem(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jolar101:
Jobless politician. The other day you were crying for Buhari for not carrying you along. Maybe they gave you peanut to talk poo.

Joe Igbokwe when last did you protested against poor development and infrastructures in Igbo lands? For your illiterate information mumu, Biafra isn't only Igbos. Oron, Ediko, Urun Uko, Ibaka in fact Akwaibom is a Baifra state.

So Igbokwe stop saying what you don't know.
...who send you..go tell anang man or ibibio man for akwaibom that he is biafra, two of u will fight...u talk of nigeria forcing you to be part of something u dont belong too, so why force others too

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Kaydans(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
sirequity:

SOURCE: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/anti-biafra-comment-we-are-the-ones-who-bannish-people-igbokwe-replies-ipob/

Foolish man why won't you say that Nigeria is an Atlantic ocean when you steal from it? if God wants IPOB no Jupiter can stop it..
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
mvem:
...who send you..go tell anang man or ibibio man for akwaibom that he is biafea, two of u will fight
Is it by force to be a Nigerian?
Last I checked there was a freedom of determination and expressions.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by OlaMiki: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
which people ?!!!! those living Yoruba land making noise abt ipod !!!!!!
TRUTH2020:
IPOB SPEAKS FOR THE PEOPLE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE who does Joe igboekwe speaks for?
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by donborg(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
veeceesynergy:
BUT TRULY, HOW CAN WE BUILD NIGERIA AND NOW RETURN TO ONE SMALL BIAFRA.......d major investments in almost all parts of Nigeria are owned by d Igbos. Why shuld we now leave all these investments and start afresh building small BIAFRA........hw big is BIAFRA........d land mass of Nigeria state alone is bigger Dan d land mass of all d 5 eastern states put together......I think our agitation shuld rather be for our governors to develop our states while our Representatives in NASS bring federal presence more to South Eastern states......a united organised Nigeria will always be better Dan a new BIAFRA..
we biafrans will not dignify you with a response because we have passed through the stage of answering this kind of ignorant side talk unless, as reno omokri suggested, you come down to onitsha main market and say it.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by donborg(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
OlaMiki:
which people ?!!!! those living Yoruba land making noise abt ipod !!!!!!
u've answered d question
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by OreMI22: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Soon we shall know Joe Igbokwe and the youths who has true power in Nnewi.

Some peoples house may soon burn. If they like, let them put police there.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by donborg(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
mvem:
...who send you..go tell anang man or ibibio man for akwaibom that he is biafra, two of u will fight...u talk of nigeria forcing you to be part of something u dont belong too, so why force others too
maybe you witnessed those fights in your dream
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Dee60: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Truth is bitter.

If Igbos are behind Biafra they would have moved to 'homeland' by now. Why be a small fry when you can be part of a big pond?

Sectional agitations will lead to nowhere. It is not even good for SW.

K.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by gabe: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
TRUTH2020:
IPOB SPEAKS FOR THE PEOPLE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE who does Joe igboekwe speaks for?
IPOB speaks for IPOB and whatever paymaster is controlling Kanu. Nobody elected them spokesmen. Rubbish.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:
You dey mind the impostors, truly Omenka dey torment them grin

Bros we ought to defend this govt with whatever we have. No retreat no surrender.

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by joe120120(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by adenine02: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

i will keep telling our yoruba brothers the truth, they are only good at skull mining

guy lagoon nova dry o!

so be careful

i took my time to take d pix of last ipob guy

see am!

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:
This man get bad mouth. tongue tongue tongue
Our attention is needed on the thread of lopsided recruitment by the DSS. We have to derail that thread as much as we can
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by buchilino(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
MrMaestro:
He's right. Who's kanu? A school dropout from London? He has no influence on the ground.

UR ONE OF D BIGGEST JOKES DIS YEAR. SW MAN TELLING IGBOS WAT TO DO.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by buchilino(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
gabe:
IPOB speaks for IPOB and whatever paymaster is controlling Kanu. Nobody elected them spokesmen. Rubbish.

D LAST TIME I CHECKED UR NOT IGBO, SO PLZ SHUT UR PIT HOLE.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by buchilino(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
donborg:
we biafrans will not dignify you with a response because we have passed through the stage of answering this kind of ignorant side talk unless, as reno omokri suggested, you come down to onitsha main market and say it.

DON'T MIND D CUCUMBER, NA ALL DIS HALF CAST WEY FULL LAGOS. DEY HAVE NEVA TASTED OKPA WAWA B4.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Dhugal: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
0ntruth:
As long as he is from URUAGU NNEWI in Anambra state,they will treat his matter with uttermost care to avoid any conflict,any harm on him then you'll see how the Anambra people especially ndi NNEWI will protect their son Igbokwe against Ipop.take it or leave it.

Dude,I'm royalty of Uruagu.
Igbokwe is on his own.He's long been disowned by even his umunna,so we don't know what you're talking about.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by lozairio(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire
You are the real son of the soil
Igbos and kanu are criminals
Big Fool
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by annyberry: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
MrMaestro:

Truth be told, most Igbos on the ground and in the local village don't even know who he is.
someone like my brother asking me who is nnamdi kanu
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Firstinline(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

our cities are worst my brother , u know our fulani master is higher than our ooni of ife

I understand you bro, you should really be ashamed to come out as the true Igbo and Ipob tout that you are.

The miscreant Nnamdi kunu is greater than Oju-iku who started the Biafra and later contested for president in the same country

Shame.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by madridguy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stop kidding yourself by impersonating someone else. Be yourself

0menkaLives:

Bros we ought to defend this govt with whatever we have. No retreat no surrender.

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
You and who?

0menkaLives:

Our attention is needed on the thread of lopsided recruitment by the DSS. We have to derail that thread as much as we can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) / Chief Of Army Staff Holds Christmas Luncheon For Troops In The North East. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.