Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

"We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB (27203 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo / Your False Opinions About Me Does Not Matter, Kalu Replies IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go back to farm and you may not have to worry about IPOB headache nor the inefficiency of the Nigerian government again!

Go to farm Nigerians! Operation Feed The Nation Mode Activated! An idle hand, mouth and mind is the devil's PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two! What every Nigerian home & abroad need right now is to look inward and go back to embrace Agriculture with gratitude and humility or shamefully like a dog licking his wound! In blood & Sweat, in Tears and Toil, A life outside Agric is a life on the edge, a life heading for the cliff, a precipitating thunder storm by the hints and darts of mist and frost!

The reason why Nigeria play partisan and kitchen politics among the electorates, political stake holders and the observers is the reason why the Nigeria educational institution is so dysfunctional and defunct that So far has only managed to produce just only Wole Soyinka as the only Nigerian Nobel laureate, South Africa has 10 Nobel laureates, Egypt has 4, Algeria has 2, Liberia has 2, Kenya has 1 and Ghana has 1. As Nigerians on the Map of Africa, we have a lot of things to be ashamed of and at the same time a lot to be greatful for.

Lately, with too many premonition, much of our attitude towards Agricultural practices has been an heist wrapped in spared subligarian adrifting a rock bottom, a befuddled dike outburst and an hog washed. In a proliterated troglodyte pillage of epical ascensions, we lampoon the affluence of privilege in a bumfuzzled Whiffler, a cattywampus flummoxed opinion, gobs smacked mugwump, kerfuffle. discombobulated, nonplussed shivoo, and a snollygoster in a diddly doodly squat. All our circumlocution are befuddled much like that of a wascally wabbits and like a Jacklope with a showdown of belligerent pogrom enveloped in an aboriginal days of infamy. Aside gaming words & delusions, lets all go back the humble path ways of agriculture. Even in the next 100 years from now, it will be the trending business for Nigerians. Remember it takes 30years of Consistency in Agriculture to be a Pro like the Dangote, or Obasanjo that you admire in your wishful thinking of wanting to be a billionaire. Therefore, this venture is not for pack of wolves, lazy vultures looking for free feast sites, and free catch for free money or con, ponzi and overnight money. If you have got no bones in your wings, shoulders and guts, then its high time you have backed out. There's dignity in Labour!
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Alwaystruth: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
APCshit and their propagandists are known for running their mouth abroad and come back home to keep
silent. Let this I.D.I.O.T go to any SE state and rant that nonsense and see if he won't lost his head from his
neck.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by tinsel: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Failed PDP igbo politicians had found a rallying point in KANU to further propagate there anger and frustrations on Buhari for removing food from there mouths and also to spread there politics of hatred.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nukualofa: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:
All these so-called Yoruba clowns sef. These guys annoy me than the potopoto clowns themselves.

If you want to post, make sure you are ready to go toe to toe, word for word

Yoruba clown: Igbos are criminals

Ipob: Yorubas are useless, blah blah blah

Yoruba clown: Nigeria must be great
bros no kill me with laugh. Most of those tribalist are senile
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by ItzChinnex(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire

You are the real son of the soil

Igbos and kanu are criminals

I don't comment on every posts, but base on casual observations, you are an attention seeker who wants to be popular through Nairaland. How I wish others would see you this way and refrain from your attention seeking posts.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by ONYII4TRUT: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
You are recognized locally, regionally, nationally and international.

Igbos are only local thugs

There leader is a former head of a notorious gang

Do u read news at all?
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by najoke: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

i will keep telling our yoruba brothers the truth, they are only good at skull mining
And we hypocritical shameless Biafuro will keep celebrating faking sickness to get bail as bravery instead of telling ourselves the truth that Kanu is a coward

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Shedybliss98(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
MrMaestro:
He's right. Who's kanu? A school dropout from London? He has no influence on the ground.

Which university did you attend?
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Omeokachie: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Now he plays the freedom of speech card!
Onye iberibe
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by cenaboy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
TRUTH2020:
IPOB SPEAKS FOR THE PEOPLE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE who does Joe igboekwe speaks for?

Don't mind him, when last did he visit home am from Nnewi as well, am a prince too, so try visiting home as omekro advised you. nonsense
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by judondasylva(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
stupid man
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by gabe: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
buchilino:

D LAST TIME I CHECKED UR NOT IGBO, SO PLZ SHUT UR PIT HOLE.
see this emaciated tick infested dog o.....
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Kingkamba(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
yeah you have the right to say whatever you like, but your freedom after your speech is that we cannot guarantee. says idi amin

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by famzynet: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Who is this idiot of a man. Nobody knows him in Biafra land. I am from Anambra and I can confidently tell you that Anambrarians recognise Nnamdi kanu as a true son of the soil more than this vagabond that calls himself prince. Prince of where? The man is a liar. This is my first time of hearing his name. That man no go fit enter Igboland this year because people go tear am apart for making such silly comment.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by laudate: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2017
mvem:
...ipob for which people?...am fully igbo and dont claim ipbo speak for the igbos...the man can come and say what he wants to say and i can swear nothing will happen to him in igboland...igbos and bragging

Jisike!! cheesy
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by fxbable: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Let the LiePob terrorists live their lives. If they don't worship me, who do you expect them to worship? cheesy

I am greater than their Chukwuma okike bambiala as far as they are concerned. cheesy

U see how some go just dey die for nofin, na God who is Chukwuokike obioma u r greater than, ok na u use ur hand d find God's wrath embarassed :- cry
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by fxbable: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2017
sirequity:

SOURCE: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/anti-biafra-comment-we-are-the-ones-who-bannish-people-igbokwe-replies-ipob/
We are a major ethnic group in this country. For mouth were Fulani herdsmen are murdering ppl here n there what have u done to stop it u are there opening ur filthy mouth may Yahweh judge u
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by fxbable: 1:25am On Apr 29, 2017
We are a major ethnic group in this country. For mouth were Fulani herdsmen are murdering ppl here n there what have u done to stop it u are there opening ur filthy mouth may Yahweh judge u
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Inova(m): 2:19am On Apr 29, 2017
MasterChen:
All these so-called Yoruba clowns sef. These guys annoy me than the potopoto clowns themselves.

If you want to post, make sure you are ready to go toe to toe, word for word

Yoruba clown: Igbos are criminals

Ipob: Yorubas are useless, blah blah blah

Yoruba clown: Nigeria must be great
Irony is when an Igbo man is insulting a yoruba man on a platform owned by a yoruba ma.
The way IPOB have taken over Nairaland is amazing. Im really getting tired of this IPOB this and that.
Please note that the agitation is not well thought out. Let me explain.
If Biafra is granted it will be massively land locked. A major disadvantage for the country's economy. Import and exports would be done by road.
You will have to negotiate well with coastal arears like Rivers who will definitly call the shots and relegate biafra core indigens back to being second class indigens all over again.
Please lets try and see the big pix ahead.
The agitation is really futile.
My opinion

3 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by buchilino(m): 3:55am On Apr 29, 2017
gabe:
see this emaciated tick infested dog o.....

UNCULTURED JACKASS.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire

You are the real son of the soil

Igbos and kanu are criminals
Who are the "we" that is with him?? are you among the "we" that is with him??
Lolzz

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2017
sarrki:
You are recognized locally, regionally, nationally and international.

Igbos are only local thugs

There leader is a former head of a notorious gang
I love the way kanu's release has been killing BMCs like you slowly.

hehehee
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Willybos(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
The man have sense morethan all Igbo that support biafran agitation...
1. If we were 2 go with what dis man is saying in a random sample, is true that igbo people ruled this country in all ramification.
2. Igbo will never rule this country ontill u 4get about this mannerless agitation.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by omenkaLives(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2017
fxbable:

U see how some go just dey die for nofin, na God who is Chukwuokike obioma u r greater than, ok na u use ur hand d find God's wrath embarassed :- cry
You mean the god of ipob bastards?

Na ipob bastards go die for nofin. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by GenBloodykiIler: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
You mean the god of ipob bastards?

Na ipob bastards go die for nofin. wink
[/s]
brave dies only once

cowards dies thousand times

count your teeth
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]
brave dies only once

cowards dies thousand times

count your teeth
But you are a coward na. Have you ever joined the IPOB bastards in any of their rallies demanding for the release of their albino god?The answer is NO but you are here running your mouth talking about bravery and dying once. Mr bloodykiller na with mouth you dey take kill people? grin
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Obdk: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Joe igbokwe dat i kno reach house is not a prince. He is not from any Royal family in Nnewi. Na so to claim prince upandan....

Ejiamatu igbokwe we kno
Who us joe igbokwe
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by GenBloodykiIler: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
But you are a coward na. Have you ever joined the IPOB bastards in any of their rallies demanding for the release of their albino god?The answer is NO but you are here running your mouth talking about bravery and dying once. Mr bloodykiller na with mouth you dey take kill people? grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
hehehe e pain am well well. Bloodykiller of nothing grin
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by paramakina202: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is like the warning from IPOB enter Yorobakwe body well well.
Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by GenBloodykiIler: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
hehehe e pain am well well. Bloodykiller of nothing grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo / 17 Abia Government Vehicles "Secretly Sold Off" For ₦317,000 / Hausa/Fulani Youth Forum Protests Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.