Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. (622 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Patoranking In Love Triangle With A Strange Pretty Girl / I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Have you heard of love triangle before? It is a situation in which the person you love gives you no chance as he or she is in love with someone else! I can tell you the feeling is one of melancholy; despondency; extreme unhappiness. I have been in one or two love triangles in which I was the antagonist! So, in a love triangle, you can either be the victim or victor. Have you been entangled in a love triangle before? How did you cope? Were you the victim or victor? How did you feel?

Re: Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. by TosinDru: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
I only know of scalene, isosceles and quadrilateral triangle...
Everyone must have been in it. I've been on both sides
Re: Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
TosinDru:
I only know of scalene, isosceles and quadrilateral triangle...

Everyone must have been in it. I've been on both sides
grin

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor Roped In Stinking S*x Scandal With Married Woman / Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me / Help!!! I Caught He With Her Colleague On Our Bed - Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.