Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Cheating Married Woman Who Is Pregnant For Her Lover Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Married Woman Who Is Pregnant For Her Lover Needs Advice (681 Views)

Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Married Woman Who Is Pregnant For Her Lover Needs Advice by esotericjules: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Source:http://www.9jagirlfriends.com/2017/04/cheating-married-woman-who-is-pregnant.html

An anonymous married woman who has been having an affair with an equally married lover and is now pregnant for him took to the popular Instagram group handle "Break or makeup" to seek for advice .

Here's what she wrote;

"I know I will get judged but I just need advise.
I am a married woman,sleeping with another married man,we both have kids and respect each other's family. His sex game is just too good that I can't say no to him. I have been sleeping with him for 3 years now and my first son belongs to him,as much as he knows nothing about it but that is my deep dark secrets. Now I am pregnant for him again but he does not know. Scared of aborting because the last time I tried it,I almost bleed to death. I feel so bad. Should I just divorce my husband before he finds out,or manage the situation and work on my conscience."

Any advice for her?

Re: Cheating Married Woman Who Is Pregnant For Her Lover Needs Advice by Cusan: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
It seems you have lived in secret for a long time already. It is clear that this path hasn't solved the problem as you are obviously troubled day and night. Do you think you can actually work on your so called conscience? Besides how long will guilt continue to torment you. So think for yourself.
You are proudly talking of his " sex game" and you can't say no. So who would say no for you?.
And you claim you need advice.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Who Is Pregnant For Her Lover Needs Advice by TosinDru: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Third mainland bridge is still there nah... Eediots everywhere
Re: Cheating Married Woman Who Is Pregnant For Her Lover Needs Advice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
hehehe..bloggers and bloggees cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Been A Serial Cheater / Donjazzy Finally Proposed Linda Ikeji / Ex-wife Gets £453 Million Divorce Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.