Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend (2961 Views)

Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Lover After Sex / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Teamwhatt: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2018
A woman who has been cheating on her husband for a while has suffered some complications after being violently penetrated during the extra marital affair.
The married woman who is presently bleeding from her anu2 after she was apparently r2ped by her boyfriend who has introduced her to drinking and smoking weed.

She is presently scared her husband might soon get to know about the bleeding which has refused to stop.

Also read- Girls Should Date Three or Five Men, Eat Their Money Without S2x – Ghanaian Gospel Artiste Reveals
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/04/girls-should-date-three-or-five-men-eat.html

Also read- My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me, I Fell For It & Slept With Her 5 Times – 50 Yrs Old Man Confess as He Denies Pregnancy
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/04/my-daughter-kissed-seduced-me-i-fell.html

Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by biacan(f): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2018
When a man fails to provide for his family this is what happens.......But what lead you to date a weed smoker report him to the nearest security agencies...... biko

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by keezy125(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2018
that serves you right... instead of you to fix you home or divorce. you choose to stay with you husband and still cheat on him..... my friend to go hospital and stop asking stupid questions
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by onecornerboy(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by aristocrazzy: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Go and see a gynecologist.. Also please don't hesitate cut off his dick when next you see him...
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by donstan18: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2018
What else are these women good at?

Providing for the family........ F9
Bringing something positive apart from sex...... F9
Fish brain....A1
Sucking random diiicks....A1

Why else did she marry a man she never loved if not for money and poverty alleviation which is the only achievement they have on earth ? A married woman going around positioning her anus for men to fvck.

Nwanyi no na di.....Nwunye mmadu.....Tufiakwa!!!

Such a disgrace embarassed

She should keep walking around with leaking ass.

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2018
grin

Force entry in that hole without a lubricant will surely bruised her azz & it can cause complications if not treated right sha..

I tot majority of men don't like anal sex, what the hell juz happen? grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Lalas247(f): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Well your boyfriend gave u fantastic sex .... undecided
He saw u are not a respectable lady that’s why he did u that way ... I’m not convinced he raped you ! You smoke weed and alcohol and maybe he got carried away ... someone who rapes won’t beg u .. he won’t even call u after if that was his main intentions ..u don’t even seem that pissed off to be honest with u ..

Some ladies are quick to say rape when things go bad .. if her hubby ask her why her A-hole has expanded and bleeding she will say she was raped .. EASY WAY OUT ..

I don’t even feel for the lady one bit .. you could have ended things with your husband .. sometimes we wonder why men treat us bad it’s ladies like this ... now that husband would be so vex and heart broken he will become a fuvkman .. and treat the next like sh!t

If you are not Happh leave .. cheating doesn’t solve anything but complicates .. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Force entry in that hole without a lubricant will surely bruised her azz & it can cause complications if not treated right sha..

I tot majority of men don't like anal sex, what the hell juz happen? grin grin grin

you'd be surprised at how much we do

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Preshy561(f): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2018
stupid man.

Why raping a woman?
lady ,report the motherfucker to the police asap.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by GeneralOjukwu: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Caveat Emptor...Buyer Beware.

Believe Joro Olumofin at your own peril. He's a fiction writer
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by ezendiezetony: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2018
When u leave ur husbands house for a slay king... He slayed ur behind mami... cry
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Preshy561:
stupid man.

Why raping a woman?
lady ,report the motherfucker to the police asap.
did u miss the part where it's state that she is a married woman? good for her that's Wat she deserves for cheating on her poor husband
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
When a man fails to provide for his family this is what happens.......But what lead you to date a weed smoker report him to the nearest security agencies...... biko
n what happened to discussing it with her husband to seek solutions as one...? So cheating is that ultimate solution?
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Countersam(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Teamwhatt:
A woman who has been cheating on her husband for a while has suffered some complications after being violently penetrated during the extra marital affair.
The married woman who is presently bleeding from her anu2 after she was apparently r2ped by her boyfriend who has introduced her to drinking and smoking weed.

She is presently scared her husband might soon get to know about the bleeding which has refused to stop.

Also read- Girls Should Date Three or Five Men, Eat Their Money Without S2x – Ghanaian Gospel Artiste Reveals
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/04/girls-should-date-three-or-five-men-eat.html

Also read- My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me, I Fell For It & Slept With Her 5 Times – 50 Yrs Old Man Confess as He Denies Pregnancy
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/04/my-daughter-kissed-seduced-me-i-fell.html

Compulsory 'Slut software' upgrade.

It won't stop her from hoeing around. She obviously didn't date the man before marriage,or she fell for the money. See your life now.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by majekoam(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:

I can't stand irrational people. She wrote her Husband doesn't please. You automatically jumped to the conclusion he doesn't provide. She didn't say that.

Secondly there are two sides to every story. Don't judge by face value. It shows ignorance.

If It was rape then he should be reported to authorities.

Lastly this is a prayer to all those men bashers out there...If we are all bad then I pray you should never want or find a man in your life.
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Espada10: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2018
I just dey pity any man that believes in love, trust and respecting a woman

So a married woman went and opened her anus to be fvcked by a guy who smokes weed.

Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by SerpentLucifer: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2018
When we say they have nothing to offer asides sex, they get violent.

Why are their problems always centred around sex?

Women are natural born cheats - just like pocohantas

I say rip that butthole to shreds. If it was me, I'd beg her, invite her over to make up and tear that asshole open again!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Khd95(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2018
i have nothing to say biko
Re: Cheating Married Woman Bleed From Anu3 After R2ped By Her Boyfriend by Dickspray(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
but excuse me, I know of ladies there man takes care of them and can enter debt to get money for her, but will still cheat, even pass d night in another guy's house

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Polygamy Being Discouraged And Hypergamy Isn't Discouraged? / Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.