Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can I Marry This Call Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry This Call Girl? (1685 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry This Call Girl? by proxillin(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
I work in Abuja but visit Lagos on official assignment every month. I met this laspotech girl through her friend who gave me her her contact. Any time I am in Lagos and I feel like relieving stress, I call her straight away and she is always there for me. But its on pay-as-you-go basis.
She was very helpful, one, I do not have to chase girls and around. Baby sitting, going out and shopping wahala is out of it. So I concentrate on my assignment in lagos.

I just found out that I am loving her personality. Beside sex, she has a good personality. When she is with me, I hardly remember she is a call girl. She is so caring, free, friendly, playful and humble. I even checked her on facebook, I found out that she is from a well-to-do family. At times she sleeps over and not charge me, at times, she will collect her money to the last kobo.

The thing is, she is my taste of woman. But the circumstance surrounding the we way we met is not ideal. Sometimes ago, I told her about my feelings for her, she said, "the problem with men is, they can't trust people like me, and I dont want wahala ooo. I dont want to give a man my heart and he breaks it. I like you too, I won't mind dating you".

Now, to make my decision to go into relationship or marriage with her, I am faced with some real life questions.

1. Will I be able to sexually satisfy a lady who is sleeping with many men per day?
2. Will I be able to trust her?
3. Regardless of my feelings for her, I still make sure I wear my protections anytime we are having sex, but if we go into relationship, will my life be at risk?
4. Why will a lady of such standard of living go into runs? I am very sure its not poverty.

I just need someone to encourage me right now. Or someone to dissuade me from doing it. I can't think straight right now.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Follow your heart. You might make a responsible lady of her.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Imoy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
lol, na kpekus dey make u fall in love so?
Hahahaha, ogbeni u better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by airminem(f): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Even If You Eventualy Get Together, You Are Gonna Call Her A S L U T One Unfortunate Day

4 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
endtime call girl cheesy
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you're willing to share her with other men please go ahead but if you want a happy life and a happy home, then I strongly advise you against marrying or even dating her.

You'll only end up regretting and wasting precious time and resources. Dude, hoes will always be hoes

3 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
There are two possibilities here since you're already in-love with her.

1. If you marry her, you may not really be able to meet her sexual needs which is likely to make her cheat.

2. People change, and people indeed change people. But is she willing to give up her street life to be with you?.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by proxillin(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Imoy:
lol, na kpekus dey make u fall in love so?

Hahahaha, ogbeni u better wake up.

Not what you think.. I can as well go for another peku...Shebi its about money. Money for hand, back for ground...
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by tripplephi: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
bros bros you do not NEED encouragement OR dissuading o.... YOU NEED WISDOM from everything you said.. it shows you lack it.

You need to understand that BONDING is not a respecter of persons.... EVEN IF YOU LIVED WITH A MAD WOMAN LONG ENOUGH YOU WOULD NOTICE GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER TOO. Is this girl the kind of woman/mother you want for your kids...runs kids is all you will have o grin

YOU DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND the depth of work involved in marriage... how you may even have kids from other men and not know.

Is your moral compass that LOW? Will you be kissing the lips other men have just finished with? or touching and licking the places they have just paid to use? FORGET CHARACTER ... its because you PAID o... get to no the person without money involved... besides you are not living with her fully so PRETENSE can be INTENSE.

One should never make a DOLLAR DECISION based on a NICKEL IDEA

The questions you asked are solely for you to answer but if SEX is all you think marriage is for then pls do not attempt it.
EVEN the devil will be an angel as long as he is getting profit.... so also she will be NICE and overlook many things with u as long as she gets paid.

CHEATING will be the norm. You are not God who loves unconditionally so stop thinking with your erection.

STOP this kind of life and get yourself into the right books and seminars for marriage.... then find a woman of respect and character with a clean track record and HAVE PEACE.

But there again i remember that ADVICE is what people ask for when they already know what they want to do.... SO bros enjoy o. You can only reap what you sow

proxillin:
I work in Abuja but visit Lagos on official assignment every month. I met this laspotech girl through her friend who gave me her her contact. Any time I am in Lagos and I feel like relieving stress, I call her straight away and she is always there for me. But its on pay-as-you-go basis.
She was very helpful, one, I do not have to chase girls and around. Baby sitting, going out and shopping wahala is out of it. So I concentrate on my assignment in lagos.

I just found out that I am loving her personality. Beside sex, she has a good personality. When she is with me, I hardly remember she is a call girl. She is so caring, free, friendly, playful and humble. I even checked her on facebook, I found out that she is from a well-to-do family. At times she sleeps over and not charge me, at times, she will collect her money to the last kobo.

The thing is, she is my taste of woman. But the circumstance surrounding the we way we met is not ideal. Sometimes ago, I told her about my feelings for her, she said, "the problem with men is, they can't trust people like me, and I dont want wahala ooo. I dont want to give a man my heart and he breaks it. I like you too, I won't mind dating you".

Now, to make my decision to go into relationship or marriage with her, I am faced with some real life questions.

1. Will I be able to sexually satisfy a lady who is sleeping with many men per day?
2. Will I be able to trust her?
3. Regardless of my feelings for her, I still make sure I wear my protections anytime we are having sex, but if we go into relationship, will my life be at risk?
4. Why will a lady of such standard of living go into runs? I am very sure its not poverty.

I just need someone to encourage me right now. Or someone to dissuade me from doing it. I can't think straight right now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by LethargiQue: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
No marry Olosho oh

3 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by proxillin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wisdom.
But I will like to point out that, I am not driven by lust. I see goodness in her. She is not even the most physically attractive lady in my life.

tripplephi:
bros bros you do not NEED encouragement OR dissuading o.... YOU NEED WISDOM from everything you said.. it shows you lack it.

You need to understand that BONDING is not a respecter of persons.... EVEN IF YOU LIVED WITH A MAD WOMAN LONG ENOUGH YOU WOULD NOTICE GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER TOO. Is this girl the kind of woman/mother you want for your kids...runs kids is all you will have o grin

YOU DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND the depth of work involved in marriage... how you may even have kids from other men and not know.

Is your moral compass that LOW? Will you be kissing the lips other men have just finished with? or touching and licking the places they have just paid to use? FORGET CHARACTER ... its because you PAID o... get to no the person without money involved... besides you are not living with her fully so PRETENSE can be INTENSE.

One should never make a DOLLAR DECISION based on a NICKEL IDEA

The questions you asked are solely for you to answer but if SEX is all you think marriage is for then pls do not attempt it.
EVEN the devil will be an angel as long as he is getting profit.... so also she will be NICE and overlook many things with u as long as she gets paid.

CHEATING will be the norm. You are not God who loves unconditionally so stop thinking with your erection.

STOP this kind of life and get yourself into the right books and seminars for marriage.... then find a woman of respect and character with a clean track record and HAVE PEACE.

But there again i remember that ADVICE is what people ask for when they already know what they want to do.... SO bros enjoy o. You can only reap what you sow

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by femolacqua(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can't say much, but a whole bunch of people here have said my mind, you need to talk to your legs and move on.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by babyfaceafrica: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why will you want do date a call gal?....you will always share her with someone else...this shows your taste is low..you deserve better.I hope you won't complain when she dates someone dat can take care of her better than you do?.. Its your choice.for me a call gal is a no no for anything serious..they are there to stabilize conji..your heart is deceiving you and I know you won't listen to your head..I an not God, so I cannot judge her..I just dont want to die early

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by proxillin(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Why will you want do date a call gal?....you will always share her with someone else...this shows your taste is low..you deserve better.I hope you won't complain when she dates someone dat can take care of her better than you do?.. Its your choice.for me a call is a nono for anything serious..they are there to stabilize conji..yournheart is deceiving you and I know you won't listen to your head

Hmmm thanks.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by tripplephi: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

what you see is not goodness because if you TAKE AWAY the MONEY, SEX and try to still maintain good deep communication with her... SHE WILL KEEP YOU ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. LADIES LIE, what makes you think another client has not asked her to marry him or done the exact same thing you are trying to do with her....

BROS.... even in the garden of eden Ladies DECEIVED MEN. let me help your ignorance

OPEN A NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR PICS OR NAME....
add few friends of hers and then send her a request
try to communicate and build relationship with her as if you have never known her
then download a voice changer app on your fone and call her often
YOUR GOAL should be to see if she will be open with you as a friend and tell you about herself, family issues, her financial sources and stuff....

THEN YOU WILL KNOW SHE IS JUST ACTING THE PART.

to KNOW how close you are to someone simply find out how much of their LIFE they inform you about. MR MAN.... YOU HAD TO GO ON FACEBOOK TO KNOW THE THINGS YOU KNEW ABOUT HER FAMILY..... and you still want to poke your head inside in the name of seeing goodness in her.... HAHAHAHA... who da hell does that. IF SHE CANT BE HONEST WITH YOU WITHOUT YOU REVEALING YOUR INTENTIONS OF A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIPS THEN SHE IS PLAYING YOU.... get that!!!! SHE IS WHAT YOU CALL A two-faced lady

HER PARENTS DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE DOES........ YOU ALSO DO NOT KNOW ALOT ABOUT WHERE SHE IS FROM. If you see goodness in her. ADVICE HER TO STOP AND START A BUSINESS FOR HER THEN WALK AWAY.

NEVER TAKE CUSTOMER RELATIONS AS CHARACTER DEFINITION

proxillin:
Wisdom.
But I will like to point out that, I am not driven by lust. I see goodness in her. She is not even the most physically attractive lady in my life.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by hotwax: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
I will talk my own. Which one be olosho?

All our girls are now olosho.

Where do you want to marry? You want to marry a lady in the bank with miniskirt and suit with high heel?

She went to the University too. These runs girl will not be olosho for ever. They will graduate from Unilag and work with a company..e.g. the company you work for for. When you see them...you will be like see cute decent babe. I pity you.

I read many comments here and I shake my head. Many ladies were into runs when they were in school. Your decent wife at home might be olosho in the past.

Guy..I wont judge anyone. This so called decent girls is overrated. A girl who is playing hard to get for you is not decent. She might be fcking 30 guys at your back.

Our society is a mess recently. Social media is not helping. Sex is now a purchased and sold at all levels

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
proxillin:
Wisdom.

Why not keep marriage aside first. If some of them tell you the rationale behind their decision of living off sleeping with different men you'll but just pity them. Since she isn't doing it for the money which is one of their major excuse, then it could be psychological either from a hurt in the past or otherwise. Get to find out why she chose this part and from there you'll know if it's something you can manage. Some of those girls are good.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by kullozone(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ahhh!!! Them don use toto tie this one down. The baba wey do am for her strong oh! But I know someone who can help you free yourself from that toto prison sha.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Enockia(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nma27:

i concour
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Actually, i think you should. You two will be great match.

You sleep with hoes and she is a hoe. Match practically made in heaven.

A girl would also question your integrity in marriage since you have past history of sleeping with call girls.

Why do you deserve a morally upright woman when you are not morally upright.

You sleep with hoes, marry one joor. Its the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmm. You sound very familiar. Uber Work no dey again?

Xaos:
If you're willing to share her with other men please go ahead but if you want a happy life and a happy home, then I strongly advise you against marrying or even dating her.

You'll only end up regretting and wasting precious time and resources. Dude, hoes will always be hoes
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
You knew what she was from the get go. So you cannot use that against her. So you met someone in an unconventional way, you are not the first one neither will you be the last. Is this her only source of income? Sit down and find out if you both want the same thing. Being born in wealth does not mean you have automatic access to vast amounts of money. What's her life story know the person. She might use protection with you but that might not apply to others. Be realistic about this if you are indeed set on her then take sex of the table and start dating. If you are concerned about STD's and HIV tests are available.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by ikp120(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bro, if you can get her to drop the sex for money ish, please I beg you to go ahead and date her. Then if you find her worthy and she also find you worth, please marry her.

All these people talking trash on this thread, what if they get to find out that that their spirikoko mum was once a call girl, will that change the fact that things have changed?

All these worthless and shameless hypocritical assholes talking trash and forming holy on this thread don't even know that those runs girls battle depression whenever they think of their lifestyles. They don't need some bunch of shameless hypocrites to preach to them, but someone to accept them and give them a reason to change. Most of these girls resort to drugs and hard drinks just to get over the fact that their lives have been fvcked up.

I don't know how you're gonna do it, but if you fit get her to be the girl you want, then you will be the luckiest man on earth. That's because the average runs girl has better prospects than most shamelessly hypocritical girls forming holy.
Good luck man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by marvin902(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
just follow your heart but let your mind be your guide
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Xiadnat:
Hmm. You sound very familiar. Uber Work no dey again?

Wow. It's really you. The chatty passenger from yesterday... Ha madam, Why na?

I've been looking for you all over town. Seems like you forgot your brain in my cap. Don't worry, I'll pm you an address to pick it up. BTW, that got me fired.

Work no dey again.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Haha.... au contraire friend. It was my brain that got you fired. Are you sure you wanna go there?

You were never a legit uber driver.

Scammer..... lol

Xaos:

Wow. It's really you. The chatty passenger from yesterday... Ha madam, Why na?

I've been looking for you all over town. Seems you forgot your brain in my cap. Don't worry, I'll pm you an address to pick it up. BTW, that got me fired. Work no dey again.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Fourwinds: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
hotwax:
I will talk my own. Which one be olosho?

All our girls are now olosho.

Where do you want to marry? You want to marry a lady in the bank with miniskirt and suit with high heel?

She went to the University too. These runs girl will not be olosho for ever. They will graduate from Unilag and work with a company..e.g. the company you work for for. When you see them...you will be like see cute decent babe. I pity you.

I read many comments here and I shake my head. Many ladies were into runs when they were in school. Your decent wife at home might be olosho in the past.

Guy..I wont judge anyone. This so called decent girls is overrated. A girl who is playing hard to get for you is not decent. She might be fcking 30 guys at your back.

Our society is a mess recently. Social media is not helping. Sex is now a purchased and sold at all levels
I believe u
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by vicben27(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
i'm a firm believer dat someone can really change! i've bin wit bad girls who hav seen it all! if u truely love her take a change! seat her down n hav a long talk wit her if shez really ready to let go of her present life in order to strt sometin new wit u! den go ahead! shez seen it all ,she as learn to value wat she as! girls lik dat as make good homes! but u hav to respect her by nt remindin her of her past! we've all bin bad in one way or d other no body holy pass if u truely love her give it time n wife her
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by johnkey: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Can't believe people like this still exist, marry olosho? put wide finished kitten for house? Mehn I don't know what to say.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by Cleopatra4(f): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nma27:
How you take know wetin dey my mind undecided Most bad girls you see are not as bad as what you think oooo! Try follow her jeje.
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pm me her number, i want to talk to her
Re: Can I Marry This Call Girl? by fullstreets: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
No, marry d text girl.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Last 6months Without Sex? / I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me / Will You Marry Her For 10million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.