Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (73342 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
wink2015:
Why is Britain denying this man at this point of this travail. Is Nnamdi Kanu not a British citizen?

Britain is country of double standard. I expect Prime Minister Elizabeth May to have issued a statement on Nnamdi Kanu

But clever Britain is keeping quiet thinking they have the wisdom of a tortoises.

What is the use of carrying a British Passport when the country repesenting that passport can not fight for you at your greatest time of need.

The same Britain that is preaching ONE AND INDIVISIBLE NIGERIA is edgeing out of the European Union by virtue of their BREXIT VOTE.

If they so love Nigeria why are they leaving Europe and then creating an atmosphere for ONE NIGERIA

Is that not a British double standard?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

The West only stands for its own interests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by mu2sa2: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Did Kanu port from Christianity to Judaism in prison?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
But there are conflicting reports that he rejected the bail condition, moreso as the other Biafuro in jail with him were refused bail. Who born monkey? Just blowing hot air and empty noise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Image123(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Where this hungry looking rabbit get 100million?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
ugolinze123:
in one word "Biafrans are rich"

You very correct!

That's why the whole region is developed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
I still stand on my word. His only going home for treatment and he shall return back.

Nurrudeentunji:

i thought you said he will die in jail..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nurrudeentunji: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Intrepid01:
Eeewooooo...look at that Aba made Jewish Rabbi.....You people have forgotten that the Judge said the Jewish Rabbi must be a public figure that is well known....lolllllllll

Nnamdi Kanu go tey for prison............I'm laffing in Igbo..eheheheheheheheh
i thought you all said he will die in jail..

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by omsal84(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
So, now all the Afonjas don the deny being Afonjas on NL. Sorry for your inconsistencies!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Freedom is not free....
Keep it up Nnamdi Kanu....
Nothing comes easy.....

Your name will last forever in history of BIAFRA new born nation......

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
The greatest news will be that after all these, he still refuses to go home without his pals.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by edupedia: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

i dont get you people...kanu will still face trial..after all this...

bye bye biafra on nigerian soil....you can forget biafra now,after all this is over,you people will be happy that we even let kanu alive...

....later he will be a defeated senatorial candidate like Ojukwu!....hahaha!....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by RealHaute: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Now I know how much you hate me embarassed

Lol...I don't hate. tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Where dem see Rabbi? JUDAISM COUNCIL RECOGNIZE THIS ONE?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by DLioness(f): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
baylord101:
Go into the world and respect Nigeria

Remember: Any gathering above 10 people will lead to automatic rearrest, and no press audience
akuko mmiri! so he shldnt go to church or market abi?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice move that good to know...but that senator and the other people should be very careful 100m no be beans that judge and the court know what they doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...I don't hate. tongue

You just dont like me, I'm 'Hot'. embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
excorperwheezy:
You can never stop a great course from holding... you no be God broda? What was his crime?.. he only spoke words... yet he suffer pass those who threaten to kill 200 innocent Nigerians if BUHARI dies, oh he suffered pass even BUHARI when he said he will make naija ungovernable if he loses election. #!StandWithNnamdiKalu #sayNoToInjustice #proudlyAnIgboTribe

Keep lying and lying till it becomes truth only in your head. How many times are we going to continue to clear this lie of all lies that Buhari never ever said that he will make Nigeria ungovernable at any time ever?! Give us evidence of when Buhari said this, in what forum, to whom and in what form?

balash:
I will Make Nigeria ungovernable, who actually made that statement?

It was said by a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita. He actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011. Alhaji Lawal Kaita is still a PDP member and still wax strong in PDP. Presently he was appointed a member of reconciliation committee setup by PDP. Don't be deceived, I have never at any occasion made such statement.

FACTS TO NOTE:

1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any format.

2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011. [Still a PDP G'master]

3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.

4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.

5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian Newspaper out of court.

6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian Newspaper published an unreserved apology to Gen. Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP “ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the PDP. Azazi said, Boko Haram is a creation of the PDP.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

bye bye biafra on nigerian soil....you can forget biafra now,after all this is over,you people will be happy that we even let kanu alive...

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by hmbassey1960(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
IPOB.are scammer just look at the jews priest scam.ndigbo who una sabi scam the should be ashamed of their self.igbo man never finish to find money na independent.sorry oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
his bail is actually on medical grounds, once he's done stalling, he's back to square one

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by ERO32: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

lets make something clear:

we let him out,because he said he was sick...when he starts making yeye again,that means he is realy not sick but was lying...
any time you hear biafra want to go i can see you want to cry!! Thinking of the crude oil that your people don't have kpele!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
DLioness:
akuko mmiri! so he shldnt go to church or market abi?

By his own confession, Nnamdi Kanu is not a Christian and does not attend church.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by baby8ace(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
so dis is d juwish leader,if all Ipob are fools I don't think all Nigerians are fools also,if Kanu is bail today is just becoss of democracy,for me Kanu can never be a leader with dis fraudulent act and lies.u ppl should continue in ur way of life let see were it will end

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by 3mmanhu3l(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

i dont get yhu, whats with the jealousy? why do you want us to keep suffering with you on nigerian soil? is it because your leaders are too busy fighting over which oba is greater and do not have the time to think of their people"

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nurrudeentunji: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
madridguy:
I still stand on my word. His only going home for treatment and he shall return back.

Die in jail...It means not bail,no freedom,jail without coming out......In turn with him getting bail it means he has already come out from prison...so your promise of him dieing in jail is already invalid.....Still waiting for your to complete your promise..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

lets make something clear:

we let him out,because he said he was sick...when he starts making yeye again,that means he is realy not sick but was lying...
who the Bleep is we, we, we you are referring to?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Afonjas and zombies be like
are u kidding me the actual battle just began let's watch

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by bantudra: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
That Money is too Much

we say thx... wink...dont forget to go gather more when his trial continues... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by tealaw(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fake jewish rabbi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by bantudra: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
whitebeard:
are u kidding me the actual battle just began let's watch

it just began and they are celebrating.... grin....kikikiki.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.