Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (73346 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omojudy:
1.How can a Nigerian be Jewish?
2. Then Judaism waits for the messiah born of David's clan. Surely he isn't expecting to find him born in Nigeria
3. I clicked the thread just because I wanted to see how an israelie looking priest looked like in morden day.
Happy weekend.
Anybody can be a Jew, u don't have to be born a Jew before you become one. You can be a convert after all it is a religion (Judaism) just like Christianity and Islam.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Even family devotion?

They forget that in this age of Social Media, one can be in a gathering in real time without physical presence.
Na kunu judge nau!
He is trying to clip his wings but he has failed woefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nossa(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Judaism is alien to Nigeria. Besides, beards are a powerful symbol of Jewish manhood, particularly for a priest. I wonder why this priest is 'cleanly shaved' grin

You can wonder for all I care, there are more religious groups in Rivers state than the rest of Nigeria put together. The priest you see up there is very renowned in Portharcourt and have billionaire followers, go to their place of worship at Rumuigbo and see the quality of the structure they erected, #100m should be peanuts to him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by durangokid: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

make him break any of the bail conditions and see wheather we will not arrest him immediatly again...

whistle blowers are everywere now.... wink
Who are you claiming to rearrest arrest kanu again, let them try it again and see hell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
janefrancisca:
Anybody can be a Jew, u don't have to be born a Jew before you become one. You can be a convert after all it is a religion (Judaism) just like Christianity and Islam.

Most Nigerians and Igbo mistake the term Jew as one with Israeli blood. Only few like you and I know it's just a religion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by adimsmt: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
omooba969:

Another lousy chest beater. grin

What makes me a chest beater because the truth hurt?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
talk2emma:
One man army

Nwanne this ur pix speaks a thousand words. It's almost like a prophecy. Nice one indeed.

O ga diri ndi Igbo mma cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by hmbassey1960(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
DLioness:
synagogue is for those dt practice judaism. There ar parts of abia dt practice judaism and dy ve synagogue too.
u don go one b4? e fit be jujudism oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by bitingcool: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Judaism is alien to Nigeria. Besides, beards are a powerful symbol of Jewish manhood, particularly for a priest. I wonder why this priest is 'cleanly shaved' grin

Peradventure, he was rented..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Princedapace:

Baba,u are already a prisoner in ur own country... not only Kanu.. u sef u are a prisoner..

pls, take ur time and see how other citizens of other countries are living and see the difference..

I stand with anyone who is against this failed marriage called Nigeria.. It's people like u who are making these useless politicians to ride on us..

Just for ur useless hatred for one particular tribe, u are laughing at a man who spoke his mind..

So, u are happy with the state of Nigeria after many years of independence? With all the resources we have here, this country is still like this.. it's really sad..

Forget about the messenger.. baba, the message is , we need to do something about Nigeria,,, I hope u are employed or an employer of labour and ur family is fine.. even if u av everything working for u in Nigeria, im sure u av conscience and u see many youths and lives wasting..

My brother, if u ever see what it takes to live in a good country as a citizen, u may blow up Abuja.. stop the hate.. maybe Kanu passed the message wrongly, but dont kill everything he is talking about.. he has right to seek for a better country if he feels the current country is not working for him and his followers.. u have no right to kill him for that..

Look at how cheap life is in Nigeria.. people dying everyday... is it becus ur loved one is yet to be affected.. pls, can we stop this nonsense tribal hate and understand that Nigeria will be better if end this nonsense forced marriage or change our structure of govt,,

Forget ur hate for igbos, or hausas.. or yorubas.. it's the masses who will suffer any decision made by these crazy leaders.. I hate that i share same country with someone like u who allows tribal hate to consume him or her... Nigeria is so stupid and annoying..

ur life doesnt matter here bro.. think about it..

Ur on point like an arrow on the dart shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by 9jja(f): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

not realy...this only tells me nigeria is a democratic nation...isnt this what una were crying for the ol time??...

somehow its a win win for both igbos and nigerians...we proved to the world that we are realy a democratic nation...

even more democratic than america......in america he would have landed in guantanamo...

Even with all these rubbish na one like you get from your olosho girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Sanchez01: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nossa:

You can wonder for all I care, there are more religious groups in Rivers state than the rest of Nigeria put together. The priest you see up there is very renowned in Portharcourt and have billionaire followers, go to their place of worship at Rumuigbo and see the quality of the structure they erected, #100m should be peanuts to him.
I understand you from the angle of chest beating but honestly you have made no sense and here is why:
1. There are MORE RELIGIOUS GROUPS in Rivers that the rest of Nigeria: How did you arrive at this conclusion? What is the entire population of the whole Rivers as against a typical Northern state who also practice religion?

2. The priest up there is renowned and has one billion followers: This is just insane. I'm sure you didn't think this through. Judaism is alien to Nigeria. That said, Nigeria's population is estimated to be about 180 Million. So where did you get the one billion followers from? You're saying he has 1/6 of the world's population. Like seriously

3. My concern was never the money, but the fact that Jews place a whole lot in beards. How then is a 'Rabbi', a Jewish priest without beards? What happened?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
rightwingz:

Nnamdi Kanu have started betraying his people.
What about other 3 guys? are they going to remain in prison like those Massob arrested by GEJ? About 30 old MASSOB men arrested by GEJ are still in jail till today.

When John Mccain was initially released from Vietnam prison because of his father's military connection, without his comrades; he rejected it and remain with them until all were released after few more years.

This man will chicken....... i can see that in his body language.

I wonder why you're crying more than the accomplices. I just hope you ain't staying close to the Lagoon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by ATERI(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
dainformant:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu's Bail bond being signed by Senator Enyinnaya Abaraibe, a Jewish Rabbi and an Abuja based business mogul, at the Federal high court Abuja. The Rabbi identified Chief Immanuel Shalum Okabemadu alongside other sureties as ordered by the court are working towards perfecting the bail condition slammed on the IPOB leader.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia South) signed the 100m bail bond of Nnamdi Kanu, while another Nigerian businessman was also standing by with his bail bond requirement.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/senator-jewish-rabbi-abuja-based.html

Jewish Rabbi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nossa(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

I understand you from the angle of chest beating but honestly you have made no sense and here is why:
1. There are MORE RELIGIOUS GROUPS in Rivers that the rest of Nigeria: How did you arrive at this conclusion? What is the entire population of the whole Rivers as against a typical Northern state who also practice religion?

2. The priest up there is renowned and has one billion followers: This is just insane. I'm sure you didn't think this through. Judaism is alien to Nigeria. That said, Nigeria's population is estimated to be about 180 Million. So where did you get the one billion followers from? You're saying he has 1/6 of the world's population. Like seriously

3. My concern was never the money, but the fact that Jews place a whole lot in beards. How then is a 'Rabbi', a Jewish priest without beards? What happened?

Chei!!
If you're a graduate then somebody just wasted all the money on acquiring mediocrity.
1) by "RELIGIOUS GROUPS", i mean GROUPS for goodness sake, as in "a group can be 5, 10 or 20 people ".
2) by "Billionaire followers", don't you know what it means to be a billionaire?, you no go school?.
3) go to school nigga!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by cytell56: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
dainformant:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu's Bail bond being signed by Senator Enyinnaya Abaraibe, a Jewish Rabbi and an Abuja based business mogul, at the Federal high court Abuja. The Rabbi identified Chief Immanuel Shalum Okabemadu alongside other sureties as ordered by the court are working towards perfecting the bail condition slammed on the IPOB leader.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia South) signed the 100m bail bond of Nnamdi Kanu, while another Nigerian businessman was also standing by with his bail bond requirement.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/senator-jewish-rabbi-abuja-based.html
This one na Jewish Rabbi or Ladipo spare parts trader, na wa for this my Ibo brothers!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

not realy...this only tells me nigeria is a democratic nation...isnt this what una were crying for the ol time??...

somehow its a win win for both igbos and nigerians...we proved to the world that we are realy a democratic nation...

even more democratic than america......in america he would have landed in guantanamo...

bad belle..go and lagoonate
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by philosophie: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

why should he??...kanu is technicaly still in prison..do you call what he has now freedom??....
the same way boko haram was technically defeated. I think the word "technically" now has an entire new meaning

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
that preist is a fake jewish priest no long biebie,kanu go & sin no more.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Omojudy: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
agaba77:

Obviously you dont know that there are synagogues in nigeria with igbo jewish rabbis
I know oh, I just don't understand how d religion scaled border states of Nigeria and landed in Igbo land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by wengerman: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
This one na aba made rabbi, can this man own 100m.they went and rent someone and transfer money into his account to act as Jewish priest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by judondasylva(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmmmmm Nigeria a failed state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
If I see more than ten Igbos around him I go blow whistle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
omooba969:

Another toothless bulldog. grin
ode like u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
I Only come to see the Jewish Rabbi grin grin grin
Then I was like Jewish Rabbi NONI

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can't just stop laughing with the pic seeing dt Jewish rabbi.Honestly taking a cursory look at d man(Jewish rabbi),he looks more of a Chukwudi selling spare parts in alaba than a rabbi.
Anyway congrats to d guy and a quick recovery in health.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
hucienda:
Rabbi! cheesy I see you! grin Twale! cheesy cheesy

In other news, Nnamdi Kanu na man you be! #HatsOff #Respect
cool

That Rabbi looks like one of those Nollywood actors...are you sure he is a real bona-fide Jewish Rabbi? Just thinking out loud! undecided

Topshow2010:
I can't just stop laughing with the pic seeing dt Jewish rabbi.Honestly taking a cursory look at d man(Jewish rabbi),he looks more of a Chukwudi selling spare parts in alaba than a rabbi.
Anyway congrats to d guy and a quick recovery in health.
Shikena:
Is that not Papa Chukwuma for Idumota? When did he become Jewish Rabbi? grin grin
Anyway, congrats to Nnamdi Kanu. I respect people that stand for something.

Oh, so you sef don see am..? cheesy I don dey suspect that Rabbi from the photo wey dem snap.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nossa:

Oya, post the picture of their place of worship so we can check it and verify!! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2017
wink2015:
Why is Britain denying this man at this point of this travail. Is Nnamdi Kanu not a British citizen?

Britain is country of double standard. I expect Prime Minister Elizabeth May to have issued a statement on Nnamdi Kanu

But clever Britain is keeping quiet thinking they have the wisdom of a tortoises.

What is the use of carrying a British Passport when the country repesenting that passport can not fight for you at your greatest time of need.

The same Britain that is preaching ONE AND INDIVISIBLE NIGERIA is edgeing out of the European Union by virtue of their BREXIT VOTE.

If they so love Nigeria why are they leaving Europe and then creating an atmosphere for ONE NIGERIA

Is that not a British double standard?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!
Britain, ke? The same Britain whose ancestors Kanu insulted on Radio Biafra? shocked Why should Britain come to his aid, when he has said clearly that he is a Biafran? sad Was Kanu fighting his cause as a British citizen, or as a Biafran citizen?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Image123:
Where this hungry looking rabbit get 100million?
The Fulani woman made a comedian of one of the followers of Chukwu Okike Abiama.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2017
talk2emma:
One man army
Humbled and decorated in NIGERIAN CEREMONIALS by Buhari of the NIgerian Army/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.