Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (73371 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sanchez01:
Kanu was let out on health grounds. That does not imply he has been acquitted.

The 'Jewish Priest' though grin
hmm me sef dey look that Jewish igbo priest with one eye ooo
Get as e b sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
baylord101:
Go into the world and respect Nigeria

Remember: Any gathering above 10 people will lead to automatic rearrest, and no press audience
4 una pocket the guy has rights to attend religious service . There will be more than 10 people there so what
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

maybe its their own version of judaism... grin....what do i know... undecided

There is theatre and there is the absurd. This Nnamdi Kanu hullabaloo sits somewhere in the middle. The only difference is that audience seem to have bought lifetime seats.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

make him break any of the bail conditions and see wheather we will not arrest him immediatly again...

whistle blowers are everywere now.... wink

Taaa Gbafuo! Who are the "we"? I thought the likes of you said he was never going to be released? By the way, @bolded...you need to go back to primary school...your english sucks big time!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

lets make something clear:

we let him out,because he said he was sick...when he starts making yeye again,that means he is realy not sick but was lying...

Who are the 'we'?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
kettykings:

dont mind the useless judiciary , none of the boko haram detainees were given anything close to this , does that mean he will not got to the church or synagogue, anyway i trust the young man Kanu, he has his game plan which he will begin to play to the astonisment of the juvenile security we have in Nigeria

@bolded,

He dare not try any game plan with the unreasonable security agencies & judiciary we have here. Don't be surprised that the govt could have moles in IPOB camp - igbos who are sold out.

You should be afraid & pray that kanu's enemies will not seize the opportunity to finish him off on the outside, after all he's not in govt's custody.

You probably have no idea the kind of forces standing against NK.

My 2kobo. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

i dont get you people...kanu will still face trial..after all this...

bye bye biafra on nigerian soil....you can forget biafra now,after all this is over,you people will be happy that we even let kanu alive...
Aha I'm no IPOB but do not forget your father's also said same 1965 . But Biafra is still a topic of today so never say never . If they want thier own country they are certainly going about it the bloody right way non violence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by talk2emma: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
One man army

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Omojudy: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
1.How can a Nigerian be Jewish?
2. Then Judaism waits for the messiah born of David's clan. Surely he isn't expecting to find him born in Nigeria
3. I clicked the thread just because I wanted to see how an israelie looking priest looked like in morden day.
Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

make them wait and see...i tut they will fly in a rabbi from israel.... grin

wonders shall never end... grin
lol, fly in for where, Jews dey vex say dem dey claim attache
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by vantage001: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
When witches hear there are Igbo Rabbi in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by magzey: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
KANU WILL BE LIKE, CHAI!! MY STUPID MOUTH AND STRONG HEAD PUT ME INTO ALL THESE. I NO GO TALK AGAIN ON BIAFRA INSTEAD I WILL DELEGATE ONE STUPID FOLLOWER TO DO THE TALKING. I DON SEE SHEGE FOR KUJE KIRIKIRI OR PRISON
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

lets make something clear:

we let him out,because he said he was sick...when he starts making yeye again,that means he is realy not sick but was lying...
who be "we'?;who know u?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
wisesoul:
No matter how long PMB think he can keep Nnamdi Kanu, that I know won't stop him.
The Guy is a true freedom fighter, so let the court of law decides the case.
Igbo people have been marginalised for long the same way North Central is been marginalised in the scheme of things by the so called Core North.

One day, this country will be free from the hands of this wicked cabals.

@bolded,

That's our problem there, the wicked cabals. They do whatever promotes their interests & never mind who's affected.

My point is NK is fighting the wrong fight & it's one he can never win because your own Igbo people are among the cabals as well. Everyone needs to understand the dynamics of this situation & know where they stand.

The house divided against itself can never stand. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by rightwingz: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
dainformant:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu's Bail bond being signed by Senator Enyinnaya Abaraibe, a Jewish Rabbi and an Abuja based business mogul, at the Federal high court Abuja. The Rabbi identified Chief Immanuel Shalum Okabemadu alongside other sureties as ordered by the court are working towards perfecting the bail condition slammed on the IPOB leader.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia South) signed the 100m bail bond of Nnamdi Kanu, while another Nigerian businessman was also standing by with his bail bond requirement.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/senator-jewish-rabbi-abuja-based.html

Nnamdi Kanu have started betraying his people.
What about other 3 guys? are they going to remain in prison like those Massob arrested by GEJ? About 30 old MASSOB men arrested by GEJ are still in jail till today.

When John Mccain was initially released from Vietnam prison because of his father's military connection, without his comrades; he rejected it and remain with them until all were released after few more years.

This man will chicken....... i can see that in his body language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by rightwingz: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
dainformant:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu's Bail bond being signed by Senator Enyinnaya Abaraibe, a Jewish Rabbi and an Abuja based business mogul, at the Federal high court Abuja. The Rabbi identified Chief Immanuel Shalum Okabemadu alongside other sureties as ordered by the court are working towards perfecting the bail condition slammed on the IPOB leader.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia South) signed the 100m bail bond of Nnamdi Kanu, while another Nigerian businessman was also standing by with his bail bond requirement.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/senator-jewish-rabbi-abuja-based.html

Another betrayal loading....
Ojukwu ran to Abidjan leaving his comrades to perish. Now kanu left prison without his comrades.

Now, where is that girl that died during Biafra protest? Kanu is back, i wish they can return the girl to her family.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
kelechi17:
I assure u ..we will resist d FG by any means if dey try to rearrest him na den Una go know say som ppl can b above d law ..him KANU d moment he steps out is above naija stupid law

Another toothless bulldog. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
wink2015:
Why is Britain denying this man at this point of this travail. Is Nnamdi Kanu not a British citizen?

Britain is country of double standard. I expect Prime Minister Elizabeth May to have issued a statement on Nnamdi Kanu

But clever Britain is keeping quiet thinking they have the wisdom of a tortoises.

What is the use of carrying a British Passport when the country repesenting that passport can not fight for you at your greatest time of need.

The same Britain that is preaching ONE AND INDIVISIBLE NIGERIA is edgeing out of the European Union by virtue of their BREXIT VOTE.

If they so love Nigeria why are they leaving Europe and then creating an atmosphere for ONE NIGERIA

Is that not a British double standard?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Why not leave Britain out of this as it's strictly an internal matter. smiley

Prime Minister Elizabeth May ! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
zingobaby:
Igbo people are 2much,one day one day Biafra will come

Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by DLioness(f): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmbassey1960:
kanu is nt christian.celebrites no dey go market kanu na celeb.and synagogue no there naija.so he shud stay in there house and play whot
synagogue is for those dt practice judaism. There ar parts of abia dt practice judaism and dy ve synagogue too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by agaba77: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=blueseacats post=56007672]Where is the Jewish rabbi?[quote]

you blind? cant you the rabbi wearing a kippa and shalit, you think there are no igbo jewish rabbis abi, google igbo synagogues and find out

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

make him break any of the bail conditions and see wheather we will not arrest him immediatly again...

whistle blowers are everywere now.... wink

Baba,u are already a prisoner in ur own country... not only Kanu.. u sef u are a prisoner..

pls, take ur time and see how other citizens of other countries are living and see the difference..

I stand with anyone who is against this failed marriage called Nigeria.. It's people like u who are making these useless politicians to ride on us..

Just for ur useless hatred for one particular tribe, u are laughing at a man who spoke his mind..

So, u are happy with the state of Nigeria after many years of independence? With all the resources we have here, this country is still like this.. it's really sad..

Forget about the messenger.. baba, the message is , we need to do something about Nigeria,,, I hope u are employed or an employer of labour and ur family is fine.. even if u av everything working for u in Nigeria, im sure u av conscience and u see many youths and lives wasting..

My brother, if u ever see what it takes to live in a good country as a citizen, u may blow up Abuja.. stop the hate.. maybe Kanu passed the message wrongly, but dont kill everything he is talking about.. he has right to seek for a better country if he feels the current country is not working for him and his followers.. u have no right to kill him for that..

Look at how cheap life is in Nigeria.. people dying everyday... is it becus ur loved one is yet to be affected.. pls, can we stop this nonsense tribal hate and understand that Nigeria will be better if end this nonsense forced marriage or change our structure of govt,,

Forget ur hate for igbos, or hausas.. or yorubas.. it's the masses who will suffer any decision made by these crazy leaders.. I hate that i share same country with someone like u who allows tribal hate to consume him or her... Nigeria is so stupid and annoying..

ur life doesnt matter here bro.. think about it..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Abeg wait oo fellow nairalanders, how black Igbo chief take become rabbi? Abeg sombori help me explain!!!
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by agaba77: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omojudy:
1.How can a Nigerian be Jewish?
2. Then Judaism waits for the messiah born of David's clan. Surely he isn't expecting to find him born in Nigeria
3. I clicked the thread just because I wanted to see how an israelie looking priest looked like in morden day.
Happy weekend.

Obviously you dont know that there are synagogues in nigeria with igbo jewish rabbis

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by deomelo: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
The jail bird dumped his prison comrades and cut and run just like ojukwu left his men on the battlefield to fcukk ashawo in ivory coast.

They say the captain is always the last man to leave the ship, but not when it comes to these weak jokers.

Birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hahahahahahaha! Hausas are already crying but that will not solve the issue. Get a bomb, assembly together and blow your useless selves up. Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

i dont get you people...kanu will still face trial..after all this...

bye bye biafra on nigerian soil....you can forget biafra now,after all this is over,you people will be happy that we even let kanu alive...
Who are the "we" that let KANU live? Nigeria that founded by Igbo man Zik?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Image123:
Where this hungry looking rabbit get 100million?
looks can be deceiving!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
adimsmt:

You can't do jack, Kanu is winning front and back, the like of you and your government have elevated Kanu and now it pains you too much. If you all don't stop Kanu will soon rubbish your faces with mud.

Another lousy chest beater. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Obdk: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Chai these guys will not sleep tonight NgeneUkwenu omenkalives IpobExposed psalmsjob madridguy passingShot Qmerit Sarrki lastpage Hungarbad dropshot.

This is a COLABO wailing....

Mynd44 will not like dis.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by Vicolan: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Afonjas and zombies be like

Pls why always Afonja oooh bcz to me i can't still fathom d reason of it....For me am a Yoruba guy and my wife to be is from Enugu state.. So .......why that ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.