Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) (73355 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Angelanest: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo met with former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience Jonathan at their Otueke residence. The former president arrived in Yenagoa, the state capital on Friday and was received by the state governor, Seriake Dickson, in company with some top government officials in the state.

Shortly after his arrival, he unveiled the Bayelsa Heliport which was renamed after the first military administrator of the defunct Rivers State, Alfred Diete-Spiff, and then proceeded to the venue of the inauguration ceremony before heading to visit Goodluck Jonathan.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/obasanjo-meets-goodluck-jonathan-wife-patience-otueke-photos.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Angelanest: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by pode(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Politics hmmmmm

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
That's how the elder apologizes to the younger in African tradition, the elder need not to voice out "I'm sorry".

413 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
GEJ abeg listen to OBJ.

Even though he is a thief, the guy get sense wella

255 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
When these guys do visit each other I wonder what plans they have packaged

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by jerryunit48: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
GEJ is a true Democrat just imagine how Obasanjo humiliated him during the election but he has gotten over that already and even welcomed OBJ to his home... imagine if it were to be the other way round...

347 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Present in that room are all the people who put Buhari in power today.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
mama P no even send the old man

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pic 1:::::::: GEJ is not happy with obj and OBJ knows that and it's paining him,

Pic:::: OBJ want to explain to mama peace what happened in 2015, and she be like, KEEP KWAYET

GOD BLESS GEJ, GOD BLESS NIGERIA

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mama P would want to kill him knowing he's the architect of her husband's fall

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
humulity

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
That's an honorable man

You visited the state of a former president and should pay him homage in his lair

That's commendable

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Obj old soldier

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
That's how the elder apologizes to the younger in African tradition, the elder need not to voice out "I'm sorry"

Apologize for what exactly? I hope you remember that GEJ visited OBJ after he lost the 2015 election? GEJ is the one going about hyping baba has the boss of all bosses. He owes GEJ no apology. The visit is just the usual protocol and probably political. OBJ is trying to build a national consensus for his third force movement and that may be the reason for his visit to Bayelsa.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Toosure70: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
jerryunit48:
GEJ is a true Democrat just imagine how Obasanjo humiliated him during the election but he has gotten over that already and even welcomed OBJ to his home... imagine if it were to be the other way round...
mumu

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by jerryunit48: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toosure70:
mumu
I don’t understand

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
The clueless tactless, tasteless ineffectual buffoon looking as confused as always.

Hardest job this man has ever been saddled with is simply to pretend to be smart- yet he bungles it at every turn.

Let me leave his zombies to come grunt their praises of him while I settle down to my Friday night tunk.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
seunmsg:

Apologize for what exactly? I hope you remember that GEJ visited OBJ after he lost the 2015 election? GEJ is the one going about hyping baba has the boss of all bosses. He owes GEJ no apology. The visit is just the usual protocol and probably political. OBJ is trying to build a national consensus for his third force movement and that may be the reason for his visit to Bayelsa.
Are you surprised? These are the same people that call others zombies simply because one choses to support someone they don't. But theirs is probably the worst form of zombeism. cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
The biggest MISTAKE in our history.

I always wonder why his nose is so so fucking BIG!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Max24: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Obasanjos colourfull dress depicts his colourful mind. Old soldier never dies. Hope some people can learn from him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
omenkaLives:
The clueless tactless, tasteless ineffectual buffoon looking as confused as always.

Hardest job this man has ever been saddled with is simply to pretend to be smart- yet he bungles it at every turn.

Let me leave his zombies to come grunt their praises of him while I settle down to my Friday night tunk.
ogami,where be this?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by jnfoage: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
That's how the elder apologizes to the younger in African tradition, the elder need not to voice out "I'm sorry"
Akuya.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by jnfoage: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
omonnakoda:
Present in that room are all the people who put Buhari in power today.
Elede.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Back2Daura movt is picking up steam
..Buhari won't know doesn't know the kind of big powerful and fast truck we pain to use to convey he and his badluck back to Daura

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nwodosis:
Exactly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
omenkaLives:

It's a fact that there no Nigerian alive today that Buhari is smarter than so what's your point

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
jnfoage:

Elede ni iya mi.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by visijo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cool
Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by royalamour(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin Baba the dribbler.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Plans are going on right now, the illiterate President from Daura must go back to wherever he crept out from.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
GEJ always looking like mumu. See as im sidon like odeh

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.