Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant (17085 Views)

Christian Quotes Season 1 / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
When Satan attacks with his fiery darts of lies and discouragement (Ephesians 6:16), repel with the shield of faith and attack also with the sword of the Spirit which is sharper than two edged sword—the word of God (Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12) and watch him flee.

He doesn’t deserve any attention; just command him to flee and he will flee (James 4:7).

James 4:7 KJV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gospel Worship

Worship the name of the Lord, whose tracks and footsteps no man can trace.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 KJV
As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
What It Means to Be Made in the Image and Likeness of God

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2017/12/what-it-means-to-be-made-in-image-and.html?m=1
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gospel Truth

When God is setting things in place things always seem to be in disarray, but in due time, things will eventually fall into place (Isaiah 55:8; Jeremiah 29:11).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pidgin Gospel

If to say no be Jesus Christ, tell me wetin I for do?

John 15:5 KJV
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Gospel Exhortation

Do what is right in dark even if there is no light, and Jesus will bless you in the light.

Matthew 6:4
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gospel Truth

It is easier to learn the gospel than to teach the gospel, and even feels better to live by the gospel than to proclaim the gospel ( James 3:1).

1 Corinthians 9:14 KJV
Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gospel Question on Prayer

Have you ever wondered why you find it very easy to communicate with your friends but sometimes extremely difficult to communicate with God in prayer?

Luke 18:1 KJV
And he spake a parable unto them to this end , that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
We run into various temples in search of miracles from the Lord, but we forget that our heart is the only temple of the Lord having the major reservoir for all miracles.

I tell you the truth, you're an embodiment of miracles and the miracle is in you!

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2017
It’s not the number of times you fall but the only time you rise, and only Jesus Christ can lift you up when you fall.

Run to Jesus now! (Matthew 11:28).

Mark 9:27 KJV
But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2017
I tell you the truth, this is how you will sleep every night when you have Jesus.

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14:1 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
No one is born by mistake, but you’re living a life of mistake if you’re living your life without Jesus.

John 1:4 KJV
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Living life without Jesus means you’re paddling your life boat on a lake of fire and the end thereof is destruction! (Revelation 20:15).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
In the life with Jesus, there is always a strong desire to be with the Lord. In other words, life or death makes no difference (Romans 8:38-39).

2 Corinthians 5:8 KJV
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Maybe you could create a Facebook page for your site as well smiley

A golden day like this could be hard for some people to witness. A day of mourning to some and a day of laughter. The reason for this season (Jesus the Christ) is the reason we are alive to witness such bright a day!

Whether there are pains and trials, love and laughter. There's always someone up above that re-brands every situation. He is the reason for the season. He is the reason for yesterday, today and forever. He shall never pass you by before the year runs out. A rare ruby, more precious than diamond, more costly than silver and incomparable with gold is the given Savior.

May your life be filled with His goodness this season.

This is wishing you a very merry Christmas and a jolly New Year in advance with lots of love, peace and hope.

prospero año y felicidad
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Maybe you could create a Facebook page for your site as well smiley

A golden day like this could be hard for some people to witness. A day of mourning to some and a day of laughter. The reason for this season (Jesus the Christ) is the reason we are alive to witness such bright a day!

Whether there are pains and trials, love and laughter. There's always someone up above that re-brands every situation. He is the reason for the season. He is the reason for yesterday, today and forever. He shall never pass you by before the year runs out. A rare ruby, more precious than diamond, more costly than silver and incomparable with gold is the given Savior.

May your life be filled with His goodness this season.

This is wishing you a very merry Christmas and a jolly New Year in advance with lots of love, peace and hope.

prospero año y felicidad

Thank you brother and I wish you same also.

For the Facebook page aspect, I already have a facebook page, twitter page and website.

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/gospelplustruth
Twitter: www.twitter.com/gospelandtruth

1 Like

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Who is giving his or her life to Jesus Christ today?

Matthew 10:32
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
FaithfulServant:
Who is giving his or her life to Jesus Christ today?

Matthew 10:32
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Romans 10:9 KJV
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gospel Truth

One thing Jesus Christ doesn’t care about when you finally make up your mind to give your life to Him is your past (2 Corinthians 5:17).

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I had the worse past (Romans 3:23), but the Lord was still just and faithful to forgive (1 John 1:9). Just give your life to Him (Matthew 3:2) and I tell you the truth, He will make all things in your life new (Revelation 21:5).

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
I don't know about you. But as for me and my heart, with Jesus Christ alone, I’m satisfied and everything else is secondary (1 Peter 5:7).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gospel Truth

Those who are having problem with the mind are the individuals being attacked by the lies of the devil (John 8:44). Encourage them to engulf their heart and minds with the truth of God’s word and watch the devil flee with his lies (Ephesians 6:14).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fashion Gospel

Beauty is still in the eyes of the beholder and not on the painted face or braided hair of the withholder (1 Timothy 2:9).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
It’s a choice. You’re to make the commitment to either serve the Lord (Matthew 4:10), serve the world (1 John 2:15) or serve yourself (2 Timothy 3:2-4).

But remember that every choice we make, there are future and eternal consequences.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Gospel Truth on Prayer

The shortest distance between your problem and the solution is the distance between your knees and the floor (Psalm 91:15).

Call upon the name of the Lord today and you shall be saved (Romans 10:13).

Psalm 91:15
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gospel Truth

Apart from the sin of Adam and consequently the fall of man (Genesis 3), the world is suffering today because of the negligence of God’s word — the Holy Bible (Isaiah 45:23).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
In 2018, my goal is to build a stronger relationship with God and His Son Jesus.

All I want more in 2018 is Jesus. Happy renewed year everyone.

Faithful Servant
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guard your eyes and sight with all diligence and you will be able to live your life without negligence (Matthew 6:22).

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Indian God, Krishna Was a Black African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.