Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant (17738 Views)

Christian Quotes Season 1 / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
He is rich in love and slow to anger, and just and faithful to forgive your sins (1 John 1:9). He desires to have you back to His fold (Matthew 18:12-13).

Accept Jesus today (Acts 3:19).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
There is no other name I know that is as pleasing to the ears as the name JESUS (Philippians 2:9-11).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bulletproof your heart and mind with the word of God by studying it daily because the fiery dart of lies from the devil moves to and fro seeking who to devour (John 8:44; Ephesians 6:16; 1 Peter 5:8 ).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gospel Truth on Prayer

One thing Satan and his minions doesn’t want us to do is to pray. When you set your heart to pray, Satan also set to wage war against your prayer (Daniel 10:12-13). He does this by inflicting us with weakness (Luke 18:1; Romans 8:26).

You need to learn how to either bound Satan before you pray (Matthew 18:18) or make him flee from your secret place before you can pray relentlessly and fervently (James 4:7).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2018
The Lion from the tribe of Judah suffered stripes and humiliation from the scribes for your eternal comfort (Matthew 20:18-19).

What do you have to give back to Him in return?
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
No sin can be hidden forever, some how and some day it will be made known (Luke 12:2).

Confess your sins to God today and repent of it (1 John 1:9; Matthew 3:2).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
No other name is peace of mind other than the name JESUS (John 14:27).
Accept Jesus into your heart today.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2018
He walked upon the sea not to show His might (Matthew 14:25), but to show us practically that He can rescue us from drowning in any difficult situation (Matthew 14:30-31).

Just as He rescued me, He will rescue you also.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
When you dwell in the secret place of the Most High here on earth, you become totally invincible to Satan and his minions (Psalm 91:1).

But you may ask, “how can I dwell in the secret place of God?”

Well, to dwell in the secret place of the Most High, pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Let prayer in your life be a lifestyle and a habit (Ephesians 6:18).
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gospel Truth on Prayer

The word is God is a spiritual food (Job 23:12), while prayer is a spiritual water that is needed to digest the spiritual food.
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by Freeze007(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2018
FaithfulServant:

Asurredly, yes. People will be alive to witness the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world, but the day and hour no man knows — wherether it be now or thereafter (Mark 13:32-33).

Is it God's will that we see that Day?

Do you think it would be out of point to request to witness that Day?

Going by what I anticipate your response will be then, my request that I be Holy and righteous and worthy to behold and that Day and meet the traveller ,that's the owner meet me in the shape He would be glad I shall be to reap in everlasting life even now and forever more Amen

That time is NOW!!!
IT WAS SAID HE WOULD LIKE A THIEF IN NIGHT.
HE WOULD ALSO NOT BE KNOWN BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT CAUSE HIS VOICE TO BE HEARD ON THE STREET UNTIL HE MUST HAVE METED JUDGEMENT

HOW FORTUNATE I Am.....
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why is Jesus Christ Called the Light of the World?

John 9:5 KJV
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

At the creation of the world, the Lord God said with a loud voice, “let there be light” and there was light (Genesis 1:3). But at the fall of man at the garden when sin came into the world, the world was filled with complete darkness.

Jesus is the second light the Lord God is sending to the world (John 12:46) but this time, only for those who are willing to live in the light and shun darkness which is an epitome of evil (John 3:19).

Are you willing to accept the light of Christ into your heart today (Matthew 3:2)?
Re: Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant by FaithfulServant(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
One Major Technique Discovered for the Oppressed

When Satan and his demons oppress you, their major aim is to instill fear in you, but the Lord has not given us the spirit of fear but of sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

Remind Satan of how the lake of fire will be too hot for him and his minions and watch him flee from you (James 4:7).

For the this reason, Satan hate the book of revelation very much.

Revelation 20:10 KJV
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are , and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. / God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.