Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! (2261 Views)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good evening guys! please i have a very serious problem; i was in a 4 year relationship with a lady and we broke up last year, i tried to make things work out but it just didn't, she didn't want to fix things up even though she was the one at fault, she was cheating on me with her ex, guy who deflowered her, okay so now it is been a year and i have been trying to start a good relationship but all to no avail, i have met about 5 beautiful well mannered ladies any man would die for, but the thing is whenever i have sex with any of this ladies, the feeling i have for them dies instantly, they become like shit to in my eyes, this has happen with 5 girls now, mind you this girls are cute like if you see them you would rate them 7/10.

now i am currently dating the 6th girl, black beauty like davido's ex gf sira, they look alike, best description, she is really hot, had sex with her with her last saturday, i was so in love with this girl i could fucking swear on my grand father's grave it wasn't infatuation! all the feelings i had for her before we had sex is gone now guys, i don't even call her anymore and she is has noticed my change in attiude, i am still dating her right now cause i really like her currently in a serious battle with my self cause everyday i keep losing feeling and don't want to date her anymore

please nairalanders this is serious o, i cant keep jumping from one lady to another, i don't know what is wrong with me, had this issue after i left my ex, please you guys should help me with advise!! God bless you all for your time cry
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by stiflerdrug: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ii cant read all tat

but nigga be happy u cant fall inlove
call me immature but shlt sucks
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
I feel your pain bro...

the only solution to your problem is for you to try and have sex with either a dog or a goat.

very effective... thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
I feel your pain bro...

the only solution to your problem is for you to try and have sex with either a dog or a goat.

funny, bro b serious na
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
stiflerdrug:
Ii cant read all tat

but nigga be happy u cant fall inlove

call me immature but shlt sucks

but i gt to get a wifey to get me kids and start a family, can't do that if i can't fall in love with someone bruh.
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why are you trying to replicate your ex-girlfriend in all these women. You are still hooked up on her. That feeling goes when you sleep with them because you know deep down they can never be her. You are looking for love that's the issue. You need some time alone. Get some closure as this cycle wil continue.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
I feel your pain bro...

Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by stiflerdrug: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
cuteguy123:

but i gt to get a wifey to get me kids and start a family, can't do that if i can't fall in love with someone bruh.

you can get a babymama fam, life aint even all about all these stuffs.. What matters is your happiness
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
cuteguy123:

funny, bro b serious na
okay let me be serious now..
just try and masturbate like 7 times daily..
do it for 7days...
believe me, you will love those girls you never thought you could love.

hope this one is simple?
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
okay let me be serious now..

just try and masturbate like 7 times daily..

do it for 7days...

believe me, you will love those girls you never thought you could love.

hope this one is simple?

gee v.v
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
stiflerdrug:

you can get a babymama fam, life aint even all about all these stuffs.. What matters is your happiness

ah know man, but all that shi not right bro, lets do the right thing fam.
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by biz2get(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
cuteguy123:
Good evening guys! please i have a very serious problem; i was in a 4 year relationship with a lady and we broke up last year, i tried to make things work out but it just didn't, she didn't want to fix things up even though she was the one at fault, she was cheating on me with her ex, guy who deflowered her, okay so now it is been a year and i have been trying to start a good relationship but all to no avail, i have met about 5 beautiful well mannered ladies any man would die for, but the thing is whenever i have sex with any of this ladies, the feeling i have for them dies instantly, they become like shit to in my eyes, this has happen with 5 girls now, mind you this girls are cute like if you see them you would rate them 7/10.

now i am currently dating the 6th girl, black beauty like davido's ex gf sira, they look alike, best description, she is really hot, had sex with her with her last saturday, i was so in love with this girl i could fucking swear on my grand father's grave it wasn't infatuation! all the feelings i had for her before we had sex is gone now guys, i don't even call her anymore and she is has noticed my change in attiude, i am still dating her right now cause i really like her currently in a serious battle with my self cause everyday i keep losing feeling and don't want to date her anymore

please nairalanders this is serious o, i cant keep jumping from one lady to another, i don't know what is wrong with me, had this issue after i left my ex, please you guys should help me with advise!! God bless you all for your time cry

MEN DON'T DIE FOR LADIES

Secondly...

Sex Releases Emotions From the Body..

You probably were just having too much emotions running in you. And needed sex. Now you have it.

No more emotions. Enjoy your life.
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by LethargiQue: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Get over your ex
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by stiflerdrug: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
cuteguy123:

lol yo.. If we gota do the right thing..then we gota do it entirely.. Hope u get me cool

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by stiflerdrug: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
LethargiQue:
Get over your ex

a lady should twerk on this guy and give him a warm bj..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
Why are you trying to replicate your ex-girlfriend in all these women. You are still hooked up on her. That feeling goes when you sleep with them because you know deep down they can never be her. You are looking for love that's the issue. You need some time alone. Get some closure as this cycle wil continue.

honestly lil mama, am still hooked up to that girl emotionally, but thing is i can't go back to her, she has a kids for some dude, but i don't think abt her no more, moved on wid ma life but i just don't know why i am finding it hard to love, at least even if i still got some feelings for her i should at least still be available to love some other girl, and you know the fun part? my ex is 5/10 compared to my current chick but still don't know what the Bleep is wrong!!!!
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by LethargiQue: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
stiflerdrug:

a lady should twerk on this guy and give him a warm bj..
I concur..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
biz2get:

MEN DON'T DIE FOR LADIES

Secondly...

You probably were just having too much emotions running in you. And needed sex. Now you have it.

was just an exaggeration bro to show degree man, pardon.
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by ikp120(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
cuteguy123:

But fvcking her is right, ba? undecided undecided
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikp120:
But fvcking her is right, ba? undecided undecided

it is not, i only did it cause i thought i was in love, now i am regretting cause the whole feelings flew off in wind bruh, it is disheartening, dat why i came seeking help here yo, shi bleeped up with me sad
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by marvin902(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
join the club..I think I don't have a heart to love anymore grin
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
cuteguy123:

honestly lil mama, am still hooked up to that girl emotionally, but thing is i can't go back to her, she has a kids for some dude, but i don't think abt her no more, moved on wid ma life but i just don't know why i am finding it hard to love, at least even if i still got some feelings for her i should at least still be available to love some other girl, and you know the fun part? my ex is 5/10 compared to my current chick but still don't know what the Bleep is wrong!!!!
But you still are in love with her despite all the negative things you have mentioned.

You need closure. She hurt your feelings a lot more than you are prepared to admit to. Deep down you are still angry. All that emotion needs to come out. Would you be partial to the suggestion of having a face to face meeting with her? Not to berate her or make her feel small but for you to psychologically accept that this worked out for the best. To say all those things you have wanted to say. Once that's done accep this fact You dodged a bullet. You can then move on.
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by marvin902(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
join the club undecided
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Do you really need to fall in love? Nah, just find a way to coexist with a woman and daz all.

Shikena!
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
I feel your pain bro...

lolz

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:

But you still are in love with her despite all the negative things you have mentioned.

You need closure. She hurt your feelings a lot more than you are prepared to admit to. Deep down you are still angry. All that emotion needs to come out. Would you be partial to the suggestion of having a face to face meeting with her? Not to berate her or make her feel small but for you to psychologically accept that this worked out for the best. To say all those things you have wanted to say. Once that's done accep this fact You dodged a bullet. You can then move on.

hmm thanks a lot lil mama, u said true stuff v.v i think i will do this.. embarassed
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
marvin902:
join the club..I think I don't have a heart to love anymore grin

Dayum bro, where'd it went?
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Desluv(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2017
many comments..yet. only one reasonable one amongst them. some people are just plainly and irredeemably stupid.

op; I was once in your shoes. I understand how you feel. You need to make a firm decision to build a lasting and committed relationship. Love is not just an emotion, its also a decision. Decide to keep your relationship no matter what. don't end the relationship because you feel the feeling is fading, stay a bit longer and focus on her good part. eventually, you will find more reasons to stay and the seeming fading feelings will be rekindled.
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by cuteguy123(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Desluv:
many comments..yet. only one reasonable one amongst them. some people are just plainly and irredeemably stupid.

op; I was once in your shoes. I understand how you feel. You need to make a firm decision to build a lasting and committed relationship. Love is not just an emotion, its also a decision. Decide to keep your relationship no matter what. don't end the relationship because you feel the feeling is fading, stay a bit longer and focus on her good part. eventually, you will find more reasons to stay and the seeming fading feelings will be rekindled.

bro, thanks much, i swear all this comments up here can make one jump in lagoon, your comment make me feel eating some egusi! it is so good, all good fam, namatse!
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
biz2get:

MEN DON'T DIE FOR LADIES

Secondly...

I concur
Re: Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! by muller101(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Op u don't have any problem

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Offers Father Sex To Stop Him From Remarrying / Why Are Sierra Loenians So Brutal? / What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.