Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,379 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. (1246 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Relationship cost a lot of money and time and brings nothing to the guy.Infact ladies are the ones who benefit in a relationship most and they do shakara a lot.Below are the reasons I will not venture into a long distance relationship.
1.High cost of transport:-Now,i will go and visit my bae in another state or town and I will be the one responsible for entertainment without a dime coming from her purse?After that I will be the one to give her allawee again.Sometimes,if she walks me to a bus park I will be the one to give her money for cabs to go back home.
2.If she visit me,she will expect me to pay her cab bill:-If i invite her to come visit me,she will be expecting transport money from me.She won't come with a dime.What if I decide not to pay her cab money?How will she go back home?
3.She will cheat:-The possibility that a lady who is in a long distance relationship will cheat on on me is 95/100.They all like a long distance relationship because of there promiscuous character.

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by subtlemee(f): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2017
It all depends on who's involve and the level of emotion

4 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Tazdroid(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2017
That one na wahala 2.0 na. When una neva marry?

Long distance relationship kor, long range ballistic missile ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by GloriaNinja(f): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2017
undecided WHO RELATIONSHIP EPP?NA SO SO DRAMA GO FULL AM.
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by dingbang(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2017
So u tell me u will cheat on ur spouse if u get married and happened to be transferred to a different location due to job
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2017
It depends on who you are in the relationship with, moreover if you love yourself, always get yourself prepared for anything by not being obsessed with the lady in question but show her love if u really love her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 29, 2017
You don't like long distance relationship because of the money you will spend on transportation.

4 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by sirusX(m): 2:16am On Apr 29, 2017
OP ...everyone is entitled to their reasons, but your reason centers basically on money, like that is all that puts you off...besides the cheating wahala

All relationships are different...and the success is determined by the maturity of the couple

It's one thing to date a lady who's independent and another to date a lady who would depend on you

As for you both, you need to understand each other and talk more about issues like this relating to finance. Do you split the bill, or take turns to sponsor her trip?

It seems like you're pouring out your frustration because you do most of the spending

Cheating also depends on the character of a person, and not dependent on the long distance cz for couple who are even in the same compound and date can even go outside and cheat

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Tjohnnay: 3:30am On Apr 29, 2017
All weytn u dey even complain na abt moni? U go stingy oo, shey u nor go fvck her punany ?

If u dey reason d moni wey u go spend, dn marry her put for houz na

Love nor be by false ooo...

Hu love help self
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by SafeDavid(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2017
This is what it's called. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=56020794]So u tell me u will cheat on ur spouse if u get married and happened to be transferred to a different location due to job [/quote

I wonder o
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
You don't like long distance relationship because of the money you will spend on transportation.
I don't want to laugh grin
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by dingbang(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
SafeDavid:
This is what it's called. grin
I dey tell u grin
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2017
The possibility of cheating think more with guys
Ladies can hold out for longer time than males (fact) if you check stats most long dis relationship fail because of the MEN
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
The possibility of cheating think more with guys
Ladies can hold out for longer time than males (fact) if you check stats most long dis relationship fail because of the MEN
Its just natural. dont blame us

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
Its just natural. dont blame us
Liverpool chai na u b dis cheesy
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Na who com dey cause the drama?
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
Its just natural. dont blame me

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
The thing is that most lady will come and visit her bf empty-handed and expect him to foot her bills while her visit lasted.Why you no carry your own money come?
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2017
shocked
comshots:
comshots:
comshots:
IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Liverpool chai na u b dis cheesy
until both genders stop fighting over issues like this and talk about it with open mind, the problem will never go away. seriously
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Noylax(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
if you wanna hv long distance relationship... date matured girl not the one to give you headache
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Noylax(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
As beautiful as you are..
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by GloriaNinja(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Noylax:
tongue
Noylax:
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nancypret: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
So you expect her to visit everytime with her money? Stingy guy. SMH.
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Your mentality tho
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by darbeelicous(f): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. by OGsteven(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Your reasons are all based on brokeness.....You need to go and date money first before u should think of saying hi to a girl

(1) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Dude Said He Will Stick By Me Even If I Don't Get Married / Thread For Broke Guys / 8 Amazing Ways To Avoid Sagging Breast (ladies Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.