Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (45147 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by airminem(f): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
tattoo will be very effective.. So when he is having sex with another woman and she sees Zarzar on his chest, he won't have to deny

See As I dey laugh in my condition oo.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by mickeymimi: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
To warn other girls...and claim territory.......... ....just like animal marking their territory with their scents....... grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Tedassie(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
The English language has some wonderful anthropomorphic collective nouns for various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with:
A Herd of cows,
A Flock of chickens,
A School of fish &
A Gaggle of geese.

However, less widely known nouns are:
A Pride of lions;
A Murder of crows
A Murder of ravens
An Exaltation of doves

And, presumably because they look so wise, a group of owls is referred to as:
A Congress of owls.

Now, consider a group of Baboons. They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all animals. And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?

Believe it or not ............a Parliament. English Language refers to a group of baboons as - A PARLIAMENT OF BABOONS!

I guess that pretty much explains the things that come out from Nigeria's National Assembly!!!

Just thinking aloud sha.
#copied
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Fhowe: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
I used to think this was a Nigerian thingy but it happens almost everywhere my locker here is almost filled with female souvenirs but the Combs come in handy now that I keep afro na wa even runz girl go forget her jacket
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by smellingmenses: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, pray tell.
Zulu guys get scared shitless if the bae gets too involved domestically...
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

Zulu guys get scared shitless if the bae gets too involved domestically...

You're too cryptic, I'm really not following. But hey, you seem to know them best. I hardly know anything about their way of life
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Sierusvirus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yes they do that because they don't trust ya Simple
So
They'll rather scare off the next chic so by leaving items its like telling the chic ..
he already don get bae o u dey trespass grin

Example if you about to bleep a girl she goes to the bathroom to change , comes out screaming whose pant is this .. lol no bleeping for you that day .. the pant owners plan don work

But its more because the guy is not trustworthy or has tendency to cheat smiley

I know they do it to mark territory and cos they don't trust the guy. But most girls that does it, have more than one bf, marking territories to hold the guy down while they move around cheating with other guys.
it's not fair naaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by cupidhero(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you leave your property in my house for too long and refuse to come take it i will definately burn it. No matter how clean the properties are it makes my house look dirty cos i hate too much unneccessary things littering my house. The only thing that can stop me from burning it would be if they are extremely costly. I believe girls who boldly leave things in a guys house without bagging them up or atleast keeping them somewhere hidden and secure can't maintain a clean house. They would always litter and leave your house with dirt scattered around once they start living with you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by cuteme88(f): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
CplusJason:
What are you trying to say hector? So you mean say............................

Not my toothbrush abeg.

Oh God, I can't even think about it.

grin grin grin

Like u don't know! Heeeeeeeeeehheeheeeeheeeeh! Hope u threw your old brush sha? yaaaaaaank!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I Dont Understand The Rationale Behind Ladies Leaving Stuff At Guys House.

Forgive my English but I have to express my heart on this. Why do ladies do this? Is it out of a hidden motive or they do it because they are forgetful?

I have a small bag of female clothes in my wardrobe and one packet of always pad "left" for months and I just don't know what to do with these items.. I can't give out the pads to d girls residing in my lodge because it would look somehow..

What do I do? Throw them away? Or give them to charity? Since the owner is so unbothered to come pick up her stuff?

Thank you for your constructive comments.
The first reason is to have an excuse to return later after spending the night with you in your home. A woman who does this really likes you and is interested in you.

Second, it's to warn off other women that she's already the one for you and wouldn't want to see other women in your house.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Finestbae1(f): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
We leave items because of you guys unsettled dangling sugarcane. We use our stuffs to spoil parol so that the cunning and gold digging b*tch will know you lied of being single.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
cupidhero:
If you leave your property in my house for too long and refuse to come take it i will definitely burn it. No matter how clean the properties are it makes my house look dirty cos i hate too much unnecessary things littering my house. The only thing that can stop me from burning it would be if they are extremely costly. I believe girls who boldly leave things in a guys house without bagging them up or at least keeping them somewhere hidden and secure can't maintain a clean house. They would always litter and leave your house with dirt scattered around once they start living with you.

What are several girls even coming to do in you guys house?

Based on comments here, it's obvious that lots of you have more than one chick _later they'll open their mouth and say na women cheat pass. It's guys that have plenty chicks having problem with this.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by cuteme88(f): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Britney Spear sang about "Marking Territory!"

So ladies love Marking their territory. As in grin grin grin

You're even lucky u didn't see used pad cause that would be sooo gross!!! my younger sis can throw used pad under the bed for Naijja! That kind tin dey vex me like
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ajepako vickyrotex rokiatu and fabfunmi una see una self?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
We leave items because of you guys unsettled dangling sugarcane. We use our stuffs to spoil parol so that the cunning and gold digging b*tch will know you lied of being single.
Hahahahaha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
DeeTus:
The first reason is to have an excuse to return later after spending the night with you in your home. A woman who does this really likes you and is interested in you.

Second, it's to warn off other women that she's already the one for you and wouldn't want to see other women in your house.
really likes and is interested? r u serz.. I never knew that..
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
airminem:

See As I dey laugh in my condition oo.
lol what happened to u?
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
onatisi:

That is why you will never see an olosho leave anything behind after the trade with you. Likewise if a lady doesnt like you ,she won't leave anything behind. But once a lady likes you and comes to ur place,the first thing she will drop is her comb ,next is scarf or handkerchief. If she sees that you are not complaining she will take it higher and drop her panties.
abi.. Na tru u yarn
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

A guy? He'd just say it's the name of his dead grandma & the girl would just melt in his arms lol
Hahahahhahhaha.. U dis girl..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
cuteme88:
Britney Spear sang about "Marking Territory!"

So ladies love Marking their territory. As in grin grin grin

You're even lucky u didn't see used pad cause that would be sooo gross!!! my younger sis can throw used pad under the bed for Naijja! That kind tin dey vex me like
urm.. Dats gross.. She should not carry dat habit to a man's house sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by CplusJason: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
cuteme88:

grin grin grin

Like u don't know! Heeeeeeeeeehheeheeeeheeeeh! Hope u threw your old brush sha? yaaaaaaank!!!!
Lol, definitely dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
fine girl.. Can I have ur number
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
really likes and is interested? r u serz.. I never knew that..
Yes. Any woman who is really interested in you want other girls to know that she's with you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by hassymo5(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
For save keeping
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
DeeTus:
Yes. Any woman who is really interested in you want other girls to know that she's with you.
alright.. Noted
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

With the way some guys lie, I doubt there's anything they can't talk their way out of tongue It's just pointless, really.
Yea...then i asume the best marker is trust wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
fpeter:
Marking the territory
You wan mark territory for him house.When another dude invite you you go still carry another pant and bra go mark territory again.Sotey you go mark territory for like 5 guyz house.You no go come get pant and bra to wear again.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
crotonite:
Yea...then i asume the best marker is trust wink

Well...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Love Machine:
You wan mark territory for him house.When another dude invite you you go still carry another pant and bra go mark territory again.Sotey you go mark territory for like 5 guyz house.You no go come get pant and bra to wear again.SMH
please tell dem.. I know of a girl who has her belongings scattered all over people's houses
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Demolism:
na scope to become the guy wuru wuru wife.

trying to fight 4 her right after several sex and abortion
Na the main reason gongon be this not the marking of territory shii.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by vicardino(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omo, this one be first class material o
ZarZar:
Dogs pee on things to mark their territory, ladies leave behind small clues for your "other women". Not all of us do that though. Some of us are afraid of being bewitched lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by sirzee1660(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lolz, guy u too much ;DLolz, guy u too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.