Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House (8847 Views)

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by osayuwamwen(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Am totally depressed and confused right now
I have known this girl for 7 months and i so much love her, she's well known to my family and even to some of my aunt's.
Since have known her she has never uploaded my picture or pictures we both took together on Facebook and even on whatsapp, even though i upload to mine, though i never see it as a big deal, it got so worse one day and i confronted her but she told me that she wouldn't want to upload a guy's picture on her Facebook and later if the guy now break her heart she will now start deleting or uploading another guys picture again.
I have really made up my mind that this was the girl am going to marry. Few weeks back i started noticing some kind of changes in her behavior. She no longer call me as she use to, this is the same girl that use to call me almost 10 times in a day, even on weekends when she's not in my place she will call almost every minute just for her to be sure am not with another girl. But all this she stop doing not because am not calling her the same way but because she has started dating someone else which i didn't know then. The last time she came to my place, i notice she change her password and i ask her y, she said it's because she didn't want me to see guys chat with her that it will make me angry. But later she open d phone for me to see nd i knew she has deleted what she didn't want me to see.. Fast-forward to yesterday i call her and she told me she is in her mons place that her mother was not feeling fine. She uploaded pictures she took with her siblings there which made me believe her, i even had to do a video chat with her to be sure. But today i called her she was in church, i later called her around 5pm and she told me they didn't close on time because it their harvest day, and that she's now going back to her mom place. We even chatted and did some voice notes messages but after a while i notice she was just reading my chat without replying so I had to call her through whatsapp video call and I noticed she was on another call. Later she switched off her phone. I called and called and called switch off, i even called her sisters number switched off too, so i when to her sister's Facebook info and collected the number there i called and it rang her sister pick nd she told me my girlfriend was in the bathroom room and told me to call back, i was even hoping she will call back, i waited after 15 minutes i called again the line was busy, and later she picked nd told me to drop d message with her that she will pass it across, i just cut the call, it was then i knew my girlfriend was not in her mon place. I later called my girlfriend and her phone rang and she picked, i ask her y is her phone off, and that i even had to collect her sister's phone number from Facebook just so i can reach her, from her voice i notice she was scared nd immediately i knew something was up i ask her were she was, she couldn't say a word she just hang up and switch off her phone. so much love this girl. We have even planned things out that next year ending we will be planning for marriage. I don't want her to go and I don't want her to stay am confuse.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Colb461: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
lolx.bro tank u stars u just miss a time bomb.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Margy: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
My friend go and sleep!

At 11:59pm you are typing this long note..disturbing the peace of nairalanders with your coock and bull story!

Go and sleep, she's not cheating..you are either drunk or sleepy

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2019
all these epistles cos of woman

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Hypnotise: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
Am totally depressed and confused right now
I have known this girl for 7 months and i so much love her, she's well known to my family and even to some of my aunt's.
Since have known her she has never uploaded my picture or pictures we both took together on Facebook and even on whatsapp, even though i upload to mine, though i never see it as a big deal, it got so worse one day and i confronted her but she told me that she wouldn't want to upload a guy's picture on her Facebook and later if the guy now break her heart she will now start deleting or uploading another guys picture again.
I have really made up my mind that this was the girl am going to marry. Few weeks back i started noticing some kind of changes in her behavior. She no longer call me as she use to, this is the same girl that use to call me almost 10 times in a day, even on weekends when she's not in my place she will call almost every minute just for her to be sure am not with another girl. But all this she stop doing not because am not calling her the same way but because she has started dating someone else which i didn't know then. The last time she came to my place, i notice she change her password and i ask her y, she said it's because she didn't want me to see guys chat with her that it will make me angry. But later she open d phone for me to see nd i knew she has deleted what she didn't want me to see.. Fast-forward to yesterday i call her and she told me she is in her mons place that her mother was not feeling fine. She uploaded pictures she took with her siblings there which made me believe her, i even had to do a video chat with her to be sure. But today i called her she was in church, i later called her around 5pm and she told me they didn't close on time because it their harvest day, and that she's now going back to her mom place. We even chatted and did some voice notes messages but after a while i notice she was just reading my chat without replying so I had to call her through whatsapp video call and I noticed she was on another call. Later she switched off her phone. I called and called and called switch off, i even called her sisters number switched off too, so i when to her sister's Facebook info and collected the number there i called and it rang her sister pick nd she told me my girlfriend was in the bathroom room and told me to call back, i was even hoping she will call back, i waited after 15 minutes i called again the line was busy, and later she picked nd told me to drop d message with her that she will pass it across, i just cut the call, it was then i knew my girlfriend was not in her mon place. I later called my girlfriend and her phone rang and she picked, i ask her y is her phone off, and that i even had to collect her sister's phone number from Facebook just so i can reach her, from her voice i notice she was scared nd immediately i knew something was up i ask her were she was, she couldn't say a word she just hang up and switch off her phone. so much love this girl. We have even planned things out that next year ending we will be planning for marriage. I don't want her to go and I don't want her to stay am confuse.

Bros, see how this girl is playing you like ludo. You love her. Ok. But the question is does she still love (only) you?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by osayuwamwen(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
u cannot understand I have never been this heartbroken in my own life
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by osayuwamwen(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Hypnotise:

Bros, see how this girl is playing you like ludo. You love her. Ok. But the question is does she still love (only) you?
i thought she did, when she comes to my place she will clean nd wash d entire house, she wash my clothes and even dat of my mon. Everyone in the house likes her
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
guy the girl is not ur girlfriend.you urself said she refused uploading any pic of you with her on facebook.she has a real guy or sugardaddies she is dedicated to.just forget about the girl.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by MarianaTrench: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2019
It's time for you to move on with your life

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
you've seen it.. I tire bro..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by TheExecutioner: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2019

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
bro you gotta stop okay?? Stop hurting yourself over someone who doesn't care about you.. What's wrong with y'all abeg??
Wish I could slap you with a bag of self respect and self worth right now, swear down..
As a human being, you need a certain level of pride cause it'll prevent situations like this.. Pride protects you from a whole load of crap from the opposite gender my friend..

Read your write-up again, look in the mirror whilst doing that.. You should definitely look stupid to your self.. Snap outta that shit called love mahn.. The girl is long gone bro, she's found someone better and you're now more like a pest to her.. shit happens, gather what's left of your self esteem and ego, suck it up, move on and find someone else..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2019
KiidaACE:
you've seen it.. I tire bro..
musa don c plenty tinzs for gate i swear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Deandean: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2019
This shit can b painful mheennn....guys stop forming some motherfüçkin niga.....even if ur a good gamer,there ll b 1 gal someday that would hook u by d esophagus...when dat 1 bleeps up..ur bleeped up....back to u my guy...3 words...let her go.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Hypnotise: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
i thought she did, when she comes to my place she will clean nd wash d entire house, she wash my clothes and even dat of my mon. Everyone in the house likes her
Wow. Wife material. That's actually nice but this recent attitude of hers raises cause for alarm. Seems she has switched her loyalty

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Poorboy: 1:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Guy calm down, I know the state you are but na small thing..... Find another girl now maybe on Facebook and divert attention to calm you down... Then try to talk with the Facebook girl on phone, forget about that your girlfriend... You go dey alright

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Poorboy: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Exactly wetin you talk girl don do me.... But last last I play her game wey she no go forget..... I no beat her but I fuc...k girl call her like say na mistake may she hear the background..... She call tire I no answer again. But when you do am never go back,,,, I say never go back...

Because after that she really disturb say she love me die but I wise because na revenge she dey find.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by fullofgrace(m): 1:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Just Zero ur mind from her for two weeks to know if she will call u and if she does always busy the calls to know if she will visit if she visits attend to her like a stranger to see if she will apologized if she apologized ignored to know if the apology is intent or psychopathic.
Thanks bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by AJNIGERIA(m): 1:30am On Dec 02, 2019
She isn't loyal. Stop all these love shit. It doesn't help. It only makes you weak bro. First thing you do bro is not to call her again. Pretend she doesn't exist. Don't bother her again. She is with another guy and off course they done bleep. Let her go! If you want to hurt her back, pretend you still feel sth for her and bleep the hell out of her. As you do this, never add emotions to your course.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Imagine the stress this one passed through all because of the nonsense he thought existed between him and a girl.

Just like someone said earlier, my friend go and sleep. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by kunlesufyan(m): 3:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Bro! Just rest. Free the girl, your mental health is very important.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by ymstar(m): 3:50am On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
Abeg no vex, what is the meaning of efulefu and lefulefu? Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Frankicent(m): 3:53am On Dec 02, 2019
hey bro I feel your pain I understand what you passing through right now. I wouldn't break the � camel back for you. Open boom play , audio Mack and search for "Out of Love by Chike" listen to the song and read the lyrics carefully.. Come back and tell me why i feel sad for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by lytech1(m): 4:03am On Dec 02, 2019
U r nt d real GEE. You are just an alternative. man up guy,you just pay your dues as a manhood. almost every guy reading this was once in ur shoe. we all move on.it make us stronger.
its not easy thou. bt life goes on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Originalsly: 4:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Barely 7 months.... and your mind been made up that you would marry her. Barely 7 months... and she been staying with you and doing all that for you and your family....even washing your mom's clothes.... why wouldn't they love her? Does she work?...how much do you spend on her? ...I guess a whole lot...or next to nothing. Some girls bounce from guy to guy for whatever reason. How long was she with her last bf?.... and why did she break up? The bitter truth..... she has moved on... stop chasing after her... see where you went wrong... signs you ignored... and never be plunging into love with someone you really know very little about.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by dayleke: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2019
This is just a passing phase bro.
You go survive am.
Time to focus on more importanter things.
Sorry, such is life.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by ArticleBeast: 5:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Did any see where in the writeup it said she was in a guys house? I didn't see sha but anyway baba move on o... These hoes ain't loyal. Find another babe dey chat with to comot her from ur mind. She go come back I swear...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Riele(f): 5:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Who's that retard " Articlebeast " that's typing trash .

Hoe's ain't loyal .Are you loyal ?.

Advice Op and move on , don't come here to insult your mother .
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Kelly2713(m): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Poorboy:
Exactly wetin you talk girl don do me.... But last last I play her game wey she no go forget..... I no beat her but I fuc...k girl call her like say na mistake may she hear the background..... She call tire I no answer again. But when you do am never go back,,,, I say never go back...

Because after that she really disturb say she love me die but I wise because na revenge she dey find.
Your own strong
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
a guy who is no longer living with his mum may have gotten her

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Etteanna: 5:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Dont go jumping to conclusion talk to her first or even make your own investigation, dont let you lack of trust or paranoia get to damage what you had. Something must have changed look for what changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.