Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single (4295 Views)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Maxvasia(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2017
I created this thread because i initially saw a post that requested other Nairalanders to mention that female Nairalander they think is cute and single....and hey, we are in the era of "Gender Equality" right? wink So now is the turn of the guys grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2017
I think tosyn2much is cute lol. No, I don't want him. I just think he looks adorable.

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Alphamale2017(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Alphamale2017. I don't know If he is single though. but I'm very sure of the first one .
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by dingbang(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:
I think tosyn2much is cute lol. No, I don't want him. I just think he looks adorable.
wicked grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Mimzyy(f): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Smellymout.h
Smellinganus
Jacksparrow1 something something
Hardmirror

Them plenty abeg grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Skyfornia(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
I'm top among the list....that pix on my profile was taken 2012...Imagine me now. Lols..See advert!
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
wicked grin

Lol, what's wicked about that?

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by dingbang(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, what's wicked about that?
I don't want him and the adorable part
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Yomiwhite cheesy

That dude is so cute! It's so unfair
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
I don't want him and the adorable part

But it's true though. I just wanted to get it out there before some people start reading too much into it. He is cute but me saying he is cute, doesn't mean I see him "like that". It takes a lot to get ms zar to feel butterflies, baby! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by HardMirror(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
Daylyt cheesy grin

Smellymout.h
Smellinganus
Hardmirror

Them plenty abeg grin
Me single?
I am married to Jesus the lover of my soul grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by dingbang(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

But it's true though. I just wanted to get it out there before some people start reading too much into it. He is cute but me saying he is cute, doesn't mean I see him "like that". It takes a lot to get ms zar to feel butterflies, baby! LOL!
reeeeeaaally grin so tell me.. Wah does it take to get Ms Zar all lovey dovey
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by tossie101(f): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Ayam comming!. tongue
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2017
seungrin
lalasticlalagrin
wristbanglegrin
Toks2008
Baba11
mynd44
Agarawu23
Isolukay
And who again ooo...abeg help me addgrin
All due for marriage thoughcheesy
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
reeeeeaaally grin so tell me.. Wah does it take to get Ms Zar all lovey dovey

Lol, I also don't know. All I know is it takes a long time to feel anything similar to that or to even go there. I'm very protective of myself tongue
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by wristbangle: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:

grin

Lol, U go marry me madam?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by deathstroke(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Am back Felicia grin

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by kaboninc(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
cheesy grin

Them plenty abeg grin

Na wa oh
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by wristbangle: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
Da.yt cheesy grin

Smellym.
Smellinga.
Jacksparro. something something
Hard mir

Them plenty abeg grin

Happy wkend fine woman cool
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol, U go marry me madam?
is this a proposal grin
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by wristbangle: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
is this a proposal grin

Eh nau cool
Omotayor123:

*opens mouth in surprise* *look left, look right*
oya where is the Ring
E dey for ring shop. Where we fit meet, make we go there? sad
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by PromiseUche(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017
lovelygurl:
Yomiwhite cheesy
That dude is so cute! It's so unfair
Lolz! how do u mean? "so unfair"
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Eh nau cool
*opens mouth in surprise* *look left, look right*
oya where is the Ring
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by princechurchill(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2017
So saarki no de cute nawa
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2017
List is long but some i remember

Mynd44 wink
KennyID17
Sonofluci
Djeezy cheesy
Mrcork

So far I have studied their faces n they too cute wink
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by SmellingAnus(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
Daylyt cheesy grin

Smellymout.h
Smellinganus
Hardmirror

Them plenty abeg grin
Our Queen ... We love you cool Beauty plus Brains cool

1 Like

Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Toks2008(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
seungrin
lalasticlalagrin
wristbanglegrin
Toks2008
Baba11
mynd44
Agarawu23
Isolukay
Lol! Tayo sweerrie how u dey?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by christopheru(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2017
hehehe cc; Christopheru
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by christopheru(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
hehehe cc; Christopheru he's single but not that cute or is he? I dunno i'm not gay cheesy
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Draei: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm!
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2017
PromiseUche:

Lolz! how do u mean? "so unfair"

Someone shouldn't be that cute. It'll just be turning your head up and down, playing you like a basketball and your heart will be melting like butter. Is that fair?
Re: Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single by Omotayor123(f): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! Tayo sweerrie how u dey?
I dey well my oga.
Looking forward to see your pre wedding pix. That thread go sweet me diegrin
same goes with seun and lalasticlalatongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things Women Won't Tell You About Sex But You Really Need To Know / Man Fall Into Coma After Discovering Wife Owned The House They Rented For 10yrs / Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.