Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? (921 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Not strange. Exactly the same way Emeka Ojukwu left Biafra for Ivory Coast of yore only to return to Nigeria to eat from the palms of folks whose supposed ideals ran parallel to his.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by bantudra: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2017
its history repeating itself...... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by successking401(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
wetin kwonsign u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
zoedew:
[s]Not strange. Exactly the same way Emeka Ojukwu left Biafra for Ivory Coast of yore only to return to Nigeria to eat from the palms of folks whose ideals ran parallel to his.[/s]

Afonjas

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonjas

C'mon be cerebral - objectively address the issue!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
zoedew:

C'mon be cerebral - objectively address the issue!

Address your rat poison cone skull

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Address your rat poison cone skull

You, simply, are incorrigible! May you not end life this pathetic!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Address your black amala filled cone skull
You put on display for the www to see how infantile your cognitive faculty is when you posit that food eaten goes to the skull!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
successking401:
wetin kwonsign u
One who is unconcerned about his environment should soon be consigned to the grave and ultimately the dustbin of history.
Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by OlanreJohnson: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2017
zoedew:
Not strange. Exactly the same way Emeka Ojukwu left Biafra for Ivory Coast of yore only to return to Nigeria to eat from the palms of folks whose supposed ideals ran parallel to his.

We Afonja must protest naked against nnamdi kanu's release to attend to his health and pray to Allah for crack in IPOB even though we don't know their next plan. Insha Allah! grin

3 Likes

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

We Afonja must protest naked against nnamdi kanu's release to attend to his health and pray to Allah for crack in IPOB even though we don't know their next plan. Insha Allah! grin

You just put up a most deplorable show of shame in response to an issue that calls for serious discourse
Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by OlanreJohnson: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
zoedew:

[s]You just put up a most deplorable show of shame in response to an issue that calls for serious discourse[/s]
What discourse is your mischevious muslim ewedu mouth talking about? Join our ewedu mothers in the protest against Kanu's release. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

What discourse is your mischevious muslim ewedu mouth talking about? Join our ewedu mothers in the protest against Kanu's release. grin
Once again evidence is presented to www showing how shallow your cognitive faculty is. Think out of the box my friend. Your shot is wide off the mark!
Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by OlanreJohnson: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
zoedew:

Once again evidence is presented to www showing how shallow your cognitive faculty is. Think out of the box my friend. Your shot is wide off the mark!

Thinking out of the box revealed to me that your muslim pro-dullard skull cannot just accept the fact that you are not very bright at making mischief even if you'd love to be. grin

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by kingzizzy: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
zoedew:

The one thing you shoukd know is that Kanu is of more benefit to the other two he left in Kuje prison by not being there himself.

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
zoedew:
You're a Muslim. You should go and join your colleagues in Sambisa suicide bomb squad. Allah sa mudace!

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by enigma3000: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
but wetin cosan agbero with ovaload

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Thinking out of the box revealed to me that your muslim pro-dullard skull cannot just accept the fact that you are not very bright at making mischief even if you'd love to be. grin
Once again you are out naked in the marketplace that is www when all that you perceive in all of these are things mischievous when I'm certainly not about that but seek a robust mental engagement knowing we can't all see things the same way. Do accept my apologies if comments offended you.
Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by zoedew: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
kingzizzy:

The one thing you shoukd know is that Kanu is of more benefit to the other two he left in Kuje prison by not being there himself.

I salute your comment. It's the best so far. Well, my position is that it held more value to The Cause for him to be in prison as he would symbolise the struggle persecuted. The Cause is in need of international support. Out free has him more caged by humint and elint while prison offered opportunity for overt ops in pursuit of The Cause.
Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by Ikenna0b: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Did the other two cry to you?

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by bitcoinvin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by salford: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
everyman for himself.

1 Like

Re: Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonjas are really going gaga..

belike the entire zone.. dey contact right now..

fear is BaD..

Afons sorry oh..

soon una go face una fear..gbuai..

no Internet to hide.
i mean life n direct.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Re-constructs Volkswagen Beetle Into A Rolls-royce / TOP 50 Lies Of Lai Mohammed / I Will Defeat Fayose, PDP In 2018 – Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.