Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Will America Continue To Buy Nigerian Oil Now We Are A Terrorist Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will America Continue To Buy Nigerian Oil Now We Are A Terrorist Country? (600 Views)

Will America Extradite Its Citizen To Nigeria For A Crime? / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group / Massob Hails U.s. Blacklisking Of Nigeria As A Terrorist Country . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will America Continue To Buy Nigerian Oil Now We Are A Terrorist Country? by ChapelleS: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
Nigeria supply more than 10 percent of US oil needs and over 40% percent of our oil are sold to them in this trade. The US is Nigerians largest trade partner,what happens now that we are a terrorist nation,Will the oil biz be affected? This question came to my mind this morning.
Re: Will America Continue To Buy Nigerian Oil Now We Are A Terrorist Country? by oldtime(m): 3:28am On Jan 08, 2010
why are you fooling yourself, do you think it matters if you don't sell oil to America? why do you Think you are so important to their Econon my? They will survive without you, Deal with your leadership problems, be sincere about the issues of Terrorist involvement, deal with greed, deal with greed, corruption, hypocrisy,
Re: Will America Continue To Buy Nigerian Oil Now We Are A Terrorist Country? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 08, 2010
oldtime:

why are you fooling yourself, do you think it matters if you don't sell oil to America? why do you Think you are so important to their Econon my? They will survive without you, Deal with your leadership problems, be sincere about the issues of Terrorist involvement, deal with greed, deal with greed, corruption, hypocrisy,

LOL
Re: Will America Continue To Buy Nigerian Oil Now We Are A Terrorist Country? by sjeezy8: 4:22am On Jan 08, 2010
They buy Oil from Saudia Arabia, Iraq so . . . why not Nigeria
Re: Will America Continue To Buy Nigerian Oil Now We Are A Terrorist Country? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2010
I'm sorry, but this is a daft question

(1) (Reply)

Life Support Machines Arrive Ahead Of Yar’adua / Arewa Consultative Forum - FEC Is Unpatrotic / Anambra Polls; I N E C Admits To Fraud! ( Drama Unfolding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.