Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

"I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders (17029 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari / 2019: Shehu Sani Blames El-rufia As APC Rejects Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by chibowobbed(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Someone should help me with apple's email address please
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by IYANGBALI: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
who cares?you are all the same
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by IYANGBALI: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
chibowobbed:
Someone should help me with apple's email address please
i only have that of coconut and pawpaw
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by daryoor03(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good luck to you. It won't make any difference.
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by ztanleechima(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
so that you'd come and fight corruption?
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Pavarottii(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
EazyMoh:
Hehehe you'd be lucky to secure APC senatorial ticket in 2019 not to talk of governotorial.
Unless you are ready to try another party.
elrufai that came from PDP is now the owner of APC Abi?
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Folabimi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
It'll be a primary election battle within apc if he decide to contest in 2019 and elrufai has d upper hand being the incumbent
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Keep dreaming. even maintaining that senatorial position would make you sweat.
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Semper247(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mophasa:
Good move

The bloodsucking fulani midget called "Hell Rufai"needs to vacate that office for peace to return to kaduna

We are behind you distinguished senator

How many of u are behind him? Are u a Kano resident? Do u even have a say in their party nomination system? Who are u to him? Will u contribute a kobo to his campaign?
Ohhhh! Now I get! You are behind him on nairaland....

Use ur brain my friend, God gave u to use. Stop being silly...

2 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by fatymore(f): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
He will not contest..even we at higher institution don't say the post we are going for until election is so near but at least we would make awareness
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by SBG04: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is certainly not news. Sani has been baselessly criticising El-rufai since 2015. Every single criticism he has churned out has been baseless. I remember him opening his mouth to question El-rufai for building more schools and reducing the almajiri population. Everyone in that Senate chamber is an over ambitious thief.

2 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Adebowale89(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Well, Mallam Shehu Sani, you only stated the obvious. When I observed from the outset your persistent criticism of Elrufai I knew it was not spurred by a sincere concern about the lot of the masses, I aways suspected an ulterior motive was fuelling your attack on Elrufai. Well, you have now confirmed my suspicion. You, sir, just like the ranting Elrufai in pre 2015 election are just playing politics with the poor Kaduna state masses as the pawns on the political chessboard. I pray someday the people of Nigeria will realise that the power to effect true change is in their hands and not in the hand of some self-exalting Buhari, Goodluck, Elrufai or Shehu Sani. One we get matured and serious enough to tell these politicians we are not idiots, all of them will naturally fall in line.

ride on bro! your opinion is awesome

2 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Jarus(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Shehu Sank, Hellru Fai and Atiku wants to contest

No Southern has shown interest

Learn to read.

1 Like

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Adebowale89(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
nNEOo:
Incompetent bastards their states stench of poverty n infinite intellectual deformity

They want to be president.....uuugh angry

I think governors of the best states In Nigeria should be given chance at the presidency. Not those pre-noctural animals.

will Nigerians voting for them listen? I think the party primary election should not be restricted to party member only

perhaps time is coming when the constitution will be force to restructure that, let the public determine who will represent each party through individual interest

1 Like

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by bangging(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
aminulive:
The Senator representing Kaduna Central, on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Shehu Sani, has declared that he may run for the Kaduna State governorship election in 2019 against Governor Nasir El-Rufai.

The Senator noted that the 2019 general elections are not going to be like that of 2015, that saw many elected due to their allegiance to President Muhammadu Buhari.

He maintained that this time, people will stand solely on their own.

Sani who was speaking in an interview with the Sun, said, “Well, as for 2019, it is still far away. What is on the ground now is for us to deliver on the promises and pledges we have made as elected officials.

“So I have heard such a call, and I will answer that call at the right time. I may decide to seek to return to the Senate, I may decide to vie for the governorship of Kaduna State, and I may decide not to vie for any of the positions again, it all depends on the feeling from my people of what they think I should be able to overcome.

“The 2019 election is not going to be like 2015 election; under 2015 election, many people won the election by virtue of their allegiance to Buhari, but by 2019, everyone will answer his own father’s name.

“We are advocating for people to go and vote for their conscience, and not to vote for anybody because of Buhari.

“Even if Buhari is going to contest the election, vote for Buhari alone, and each and every one of us who wants to contest, we have to put him on the scale whether that person is capable, whether that person has performed, whether that person will truly serve after voting him into power.

“So 2019 is going to be a year in which everyone is going to stand in the dock to be tried by the voters. So 2019 is not an election time, it is a trial time, and truly it is a judgment time for our conduct while in office.”
Who him the tell?
http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/29/may-contest-el-rufai-2019-shehu-sani-thunders/
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Grundig: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
come 2019, sani Shehu, you may have no other choice but to return to your first calling. . .Social commentator and an activist

That short midget will do everything to stop you.
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by soflygerian(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
uwajeh:
When you get to that bridge you will realise that politics and political activism are two entirely different ball games.
I cannot concur less with this statement... You are there....!!!
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by EazyMoh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pavarottii:
elrufai that came from PDP is now the owner of APC Abi?
Yes! Na now u know?
Same tying with Kwankwaso, Wammako, Ameachi, Saraki and bunch of other ex-PDP decampees.
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by lazygal: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
aminulive:
The Senator representing Kaduna Central, on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Shehu Sani, has declared that he may run for the Kaduna State governorship election in 2019 against Governor Nasir El-Rufai.

The Senator noted that the 2019 general elections are not going to be like that of 2015, that saw many elected due to their allegiance to President Muhammadu Buhari.

He maintained that this time, people will stand solely on their own.

Sani who was speaking in an interview with the Sun, said, “Well, as for 2019, it is still far away. What is on the ground now is for us to deliver on the promises and pledges we have made as elected officials.

“So I have heard such a call, and I will answer that call at the right time. I may decide to seek to return to the Senate, I may decide to vie for the governorship of Kaduna State, and I may decide not to vie for any of the positions again, it all depends on the feeling from my people of what they think I should be able to overcome.

“The 2019 election is not going to be like 2015 election; under 2015 election, many people won the election by virtue of their allegiance to Buhari, but by 2019, everyone will answer his own father’s name.

“We are advocating for people to go and vote for their conscience, and not to vote for anybody because of Buhari.

“Even if Buhari is going to contest the election, vote for Buhari alone, and each and every one of us who wants to contest, we have to put him on the scale whether that person is capable, whether that person has performed, whether that person will truly serve after voting him into power.

“So 2019 is going to be a year in which everyone is going to stand in the dock to be tried by the voters. So 2019 is not an election time, it is a trial time, and truly it is a judgment time for our conduct while in office.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/29/may-contest-el-rufai-2019-shehu-sani-thunders/

This man underestimates our thinking and intelligence ...the hand writhing has always been on the wall that you are eyeing Kd gun race 2019... With all due respect shehu sani is immatured and can never lead properly .inshaa Allah he won't win

1 Like

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by lazygal: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Grundig:
come 2019, sani Shehu, you may have no other choice but to return to your first calling. . .Social commentator and an activist

That short midget will do everything to stop you.

You garrit !!! Leave am ... Shebi him like to dey raise controversies and seek for notice? Its not only the short midget,even within his own immediate circle he has pple waiting for 2019...
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2017

Food for thought!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Mophasa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Semper247:

How many of u are behind him? Are u a Kano resident? Do u even have a say in their party nomination system? Who are u to him? Will u contribute a kobo to his campaign?
Ohhhh! Now I get! You are behind him on nairaland....

Use ur brain my friend, God gave u to use. Stop being silly...

You need to go back to school my friend

Am not a resident of kano but have relatives in kaduna

Please stop exposing your ignorance
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Origin(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
They've achieve zero to nil but have the guts to talk of 2019.

Really!!!
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by nNEOo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

will Nigerians voting for them listen? I think the party primary election should not be restricted to party member only

perhaps time is coming when the constitution will be force to restructure that, let the public determine who will represent each party through individual interest

The whole thing I flawed bro....the pick em n still force them on you.
Nigerian are too weak.
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by stoic6ix: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Opakan2:
Is this possible? a Northerner as sitting governor in one of the Eastern states.

Those guys should pray and stop this politics of bitterness that might lead to inconclusive elections

What are you saying that doesn't tally with the topic
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by begwong: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Folabimi:
It'll be a primary election battle within apc if he decide to contest in 2019 and elrufai has d upper hand being the incumbent
Deceive yourself. Gone are those days.
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Folabimi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
begwong:
Deceive yourself. Gone are those days.
E no really concern me, i never benefit anything frm elrufai as a gov
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by oyeb15: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
So that's why you've been trying to soil his name. You can't even get a return ticket to d senate not to talk of governorship. Over ambitious fellow.
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by tuniski: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
EazyMoh:
Hehehe you'd be lucky to secure APC senatorial ticket in 2019 not to talk of governotorial.
Unless you are ready to try another party.
That is already a clear indication he will be contesting next time in a different party. Many are like him they will contest on new platforms cos apc is no longer viable to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention / Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie / Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.