Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,730 members, 7,844,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31458 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Then after she hustle finish, you'll now say she is too proud and she is too this and she is too that.
You think we don't see what you say about successful women. Abeg you guys should Gerrarahia, you don't even know what you want.
My dear some men have fragile egos, and our experiences/upbringing often determines a lot. For example, a working class guy born into a well-to-do family is not likely to feel threatened by a lady because she has a car or earns more than him. Take a guy born into penury though, he's lived his whole life being ridiculed, and considers himself inferior. Do you think such a guy would be bold around a rich lady with a car? Poor people are extremely proud and have fragile egos. Pls go and work and search for a guy that can cope with and encourage a successful woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

A thought just flashed through my mind.. But no problem..

just keep looking good
What could that be, Care to share? I might help clear all doubts. Not that it matters tho smiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
if he puts her in her place..you people will still say he is domineering and possessive.. It is a lose lose scenario
Biko nyem olu. Help me tell am.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

She is right tho. No rich guy ever comes to talk about girls being with a broke guy for the long haul, they cannot relate to such.
They only talk about being financially comfortable to take care of a girl's needs.
I don't get you. Are you saying OK guys don't fret about girls scorning broke guys? Its not as if broke guys can't get girls at all, its just that some of the girls they go for prefer rich guys.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by 1234onyekwe: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Behira:
In as much as i understand where ur coming from but i still dont agree to all u said..... Men of this days are the cause why ladies go for already made men..... u suffer and toil with a guy wen he has nothing only for him to be blessed 2moro and he brings in another woman to reap frm were she didnt sow or even know where the farm was located..... u used Mercy and her husband as an example, am very sure his first wife married him wen he had little or nothing but he still dumped her for mercy..... so abeg dont blame ladies for wanting the goodies at the counter not inside the oven.
And that is the more reason why the oven 'll continue to burn them over the counter b/cos of the goodies.& when it eventually happens u see them running to Facebook, nairaland etc & start lamenting.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by emmaitive(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
that is why many of them are killed for ritual purposes...becos they jst love money more than dea life

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
My dear some men have fragile egos, and our experiences/upbringing often determines a lot. For example, a working class guy born into a well-to-do family is not likely to feel threatened by a lady because she has a car or earns more than him. Take a guy born into penury though, he's lived his whole life being ridiculed, and considers himself inferior. Do you think such a guy would be bold around a rich lady with a car? Poor people are extremely proud and have fragile egos. Pls go and work and search for a guy that can cope with and encourage a successful woman
The reason is cos of thesame insults we have been talking of. What is there approaching a(rich) lady? Knowing she knows you are not in her level. Most of today's babes will look you from head to toe before telling you off(probably). So as a guy, instead of you to dey there woman fall ya hand for public, you respect yoursef comot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Come, I know they sent you to me from my village so I'll not be sleep this night. Oya come and be going. Don't you have meeting by 12 sef lol
Lol. Ok dear goodnite.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by FitnessDoctor: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
What could that be, Care to share? I might help clear all doubts. Not that it matters tho smiley

since you say it doesn't matter.. then there is no need to share...

It is almost a new month... I hope you will be the first to wish me a Happy New Month
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

since you say it doesn't matter.. then there is no need to share...

It is almost a new month... I hope you will be the first to wish me a Happy New Month
If you say so. Hmmmmm that's a great task you know? I will try to but I'm not promisingsmiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eitsei(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

So it's okay as long her mouth is corrosive.
What of other corrosive mouths too? Like his boss at work? Or the secretary at the big corporation he visited? or the nurses at the hospital? Or the soldiers at the check point? Or his relatives in his house? does he also reach his elastic point too and beat them all to prove that he is a man. Or maybe it is as our people say " Na two tree wey near each other na im make monkey feel say im get power".

cc HaneefahRN
so it's only when it's her husband that the bullshit should be condoned?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by 1234onyekwe: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Elle277:
And what if he is made and come for me? Will that be a crime?.. mtcheew LOVE is the key word here abeg
I know ur type b/cos he's made & came, u formed an emergency love ,supposed he was poor & came for u, I know u 'nt look at him twice abi no be so.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eitsei(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

So it's okay as long her mouth is corrosive.
What of other corrosive mouths too? Like his boss at work? Or the secretary at the big corporation he visited? or the nurses at the hospital? Or the soldiers at the check point? Or his relatives in his house? does he also reach his elastic point too and beat them all to prove that he is a man. Or maybe it is as our people say " Na two tree wey near each other na im make monkey feel say im get power".

cc HaneefahRN
so it's only when it's her husband that the bullshit should be condoned? Why can't she do the same bullshit to the soldiers at the military checkpoint or her boss at work like you mentioned? What happened to respect for each other
I'm not trying to justify domestic violence but all the same some women need to control their mouth too

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
The reason is cos of thesame insults we have been talking of. What is there approaching a(rich) lady? Knowing she knows you are not in her level. Most of today's babes will look you from head to toe before telling you off(probably). So as a guy, instead of you to dey there woman fall ya hand for public, you respect yoursef comot.
True. Although I don't subscribe to harassing strangers for their No. If there's a working class lady or a girl from a rich family in your area, there's no big deal in saying hi to her and engaging her in a discussion. The problem is some guys are poor conversationists and ultimately just want to bed girls, not that they're interested in a relationship. Only a bush, illiterate girl would act like an iya alata if a guy says something witty to her or approaches her in a friendly way, regardless of her rank or station
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:
so it's only when it's her husband that the bullshit should be condoned? Why can't she do the same bullshit to the soldiers at the military checkpoint or her boss at work like you mentioned? What happened to respect for each other
I'm not trying to justify domestic violence but all the same some women need to control their mouth too
Baba ride on i've got your back. Help me tell am. Self control is a virtue. It is not as simple as we see it. If person wey i senior talk to me anyhow i go beat am, na normal thing. Even these ladies beat their younger ones cos of thesame insults. Now if you know how e dey pain, mostly from the male point of view(i no blame them, they are not guys) why should they falter? Them say their power dey their mouth, i feel its time to change the source of that power, maybe to their brain.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by 1234onyekwe: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
UIA04:

Are you kidding me

The guy was already made before they got married
He was a pilot

Stop justifying being broke

A girl has the right to choose whoever she wants to be with regardless of her reason

You men have choices
yes of course I know a lady has the right to stay with whoever she wants to be with regardless of her reason ,but why does it have to be already made instead of the made ready guy.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:

I never said that it is okay for a woman to insult a man.

But every action must be met with an equal reaction. I cannot give you a punch and then you pull out a gun and shoot me. That's is f**king wrong either way you look at it.

And I also said men also insult their wives too?
Are you also supporting that the woman organise men to beat up her husband for insulting her ego?

Because according to your wonderful logic the only answer for insults is to beat someone.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:

Then you guys need to talk among yourselves to change your fragile egos and stop using it to limit women.
Honestly we are frustrated and tired of all these "you cannot do this because of man's ego
"you cannot work here because of a man's ego
"you cannot wear this because if a man's ego
"you cannot go here or there because of man's ego etc

It's tiring. It's draining. In fact we are tired.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:
Men and women insult any class of people. Anybody can insult anybody. The bullshit is not only limited to husbands. But husbands are not encouraged to beat the other people who insult them, why only their wives? Simple question.

I never said that it is okay for a woman to insult her husband.

But every action must be met with an equal reaction. I cannot give you a punch and then you pull out a gun and shoot me. That's is f**king wrong either way you look at it.
That is the same with domestic violence because of insult. If she hit, ehen then self-defence is in order.

Are you also supporting that the woman organise men to beat up her husband for insulting her ego?

Because according to your wonderful logic the only answer for insults is to beat someone.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
True. Although I don't subscribe to harassing strangers for their No. If there's a working class lady or a girl from a rich family in your area, there's no big deal in saying hi to her and engaging her in a discussion. The problem is some guys are poor conversationists and ultimately just want to bed girls, not that they're interested in a relationship. Only a bush, illiterate girl would act like an iya alata if a guy says something witty to her or approaches her in a friendly way, regardless of her rank or station
I like this moral wey you dey give us. But fear no go gree us. You know we guys detest PUBLIC EMBARASSMENT #Jeeeez. E go be like say make ground open make you enter. You know this senario has given guys this believe that she will be harsh. Some call it being intimidated, its not all. Na fear of embarassment, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I don't get you. Are you saying OK guys don't fret about girls scorning broke guys? Its not as if broke guys can't get girls at all, its just that some of the girls they go for prefer rich guys.

I understand you.
But it's obvious why girls would work go for rich guys.
Our culture dictates so. Maybe we should re–examine our African culture.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eitsei(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Baba ride on i've got your back. Help me tell am. Self control is a virtue. It is not as simple as we see it. If person wey i senior talk to me anyhow i go beat am, na normal thing. Even these ladies beat their younger ones cos of thesame insults. Now if you know how e dey pain, mostly from the male point of view(i no blame them, they are not guys) why should they falter? Them say their power dey their mouth, i feel its time to change the source of that power, maybe to their brain.
lol... Violence is not only physical, ladies lashing out at a guy is an emotional and spiritual violence and anyone will react when found himself at that breaking point .. Ladies should always stop playing the victim card and importantly violence is not the way... Domestic violence is not good especially not on the person you agreed to spend the rest of your life with
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by geekybabe(f): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Your standard should be based on your own worth. A Lady earning above 50k not accepting a guy earning less is refusing to settle, while a girl who depends on others for survival and can't even boast of earning 10k but disdains struggling guys and looks for a rich guy to leech off is greedy. I don't mind if you're poor/struggling and you humbly pray for a rich guy to rescue you, what I have a problem with is being broke and arrogant (guy or girl). I get infuriated whenever I hear girls mouthing off that they can't date guys without cars and they hop okadas themselves. I understand that dating a guy with a ride is more convenient, especially if you want to start a family, just don't say it like such guys are beneath you, or they're not up to your standard, because your own worth should determine your standard (yes, that's my motto. Don't steal it wink )

Having standards and making it known is not wrong. And not compromising on some basic things is not wrong too.. better to let evryone be on d same page b4 u go ahead and crisis starts to happen. Most ladies wont date someone they cant look up to in evry way (even financially) . It does not make them greedy. And its not dat they look down on other guys. Its just their standard.

If u cant cope, move along and everyone is happy. And d world is saved from one more miserable marriage.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eitsei(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

if you understand my post very well, I insinuated that respect is reciprocal and domestic violence is bad

In a matter of fight you fight with your most potent weapon
I will not marry or stay married with a woman with a loose mouth, I don't have a hot temper but I don't like to be provoked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Will you agree when i tell you, that the words of the woman prompted the unfortunate beating? Hence, ''in every action, there is equal and opposite reaction'' -Ogan Newton. Then you hear some abi all say a man should not lay a finger on a woman ''no matter what'', yes, thats why i said, to balance it, Temperance is the key. Both should tolerate each other. Tolerance no be for one person.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:
if you understand my post very well, I insinuated that respect is reciprocal and domestic violence is bad

In a matter of fight you fight with your most potent weapon
I will not marry or stay married with a woman with a loose mouth, I don't have a hot temper but I don't like to be provoked

You fight with your moat potent weapon??
What are you taking about here. So if your boss slaps you for botching up a business, you'll pick up a kitchen knife and stab him? Hah! na wa o.

You're right tho, I cannot stay with a man who has loose mouths. I will die for a divorce and drop half of the kids with him. If there are three kids I'll drop two with him, so I can concentrate on finding a man who has tighter lips.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
eitsei:
lol... Violence is not only physical, ladies lashing out at a guy is an emotional and spiritual violence and anyone will react when found himself at that breaking point .. Ladies should always stop playing the victim card and importantly violence is not the way... Domestic violence is not good especially not on the person you agreed to spend the rest of your life with
Gbam!!
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by UIA04(f): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
yes of course I know a lady has the right to stay with whoever she wants to be with regardless of her reason ,but why does it have to be already made instead of the made ready guy.

There are many girls and wives still struggling with their men

You need to leave such frivolities

There is more to life that the heading of this topic

Whether you are a man or woman always know success has many friends failure is an orphan
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by eitsei(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

What are you taking about here. So if your boss slaps you for botching up a business, you'll pick up a kitchen knife and stab him? Hah! na wa o.

You're right tho, I cannot stay with a man who has loose mouths. I will die for a divorce and drop half of the kids with him. If there are three kids I'll drop two with him, so I can concentrate on finding a man who has tighter lips.
I said I don't have a hot temper, if my boss slaps me it will get to a point I will return the slap and leave his fvcking job for good, he's just my boss not God
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Having standards and making it known is not wrong. And not compromising on some basic things is not wrong too.. better to let evryone be on d same page b4 u go ahead and crisis starts to happen. Most ladies wont date someone they cant look up to in evry way (even financially) . It does not make them greedy. And its not dat they look down on other guys. Its just their standard.
If u cant cope, move along and everyone is happy. And d world is saved from one more miserable marriage.
Exactly my point. How we present things matters a lot. There's a difference between politely turning a guy down because he can't fulfill your dreams and ridiculing him like you are better than him. Note the emphasis is that the girl and the guy are in the same situation, i.e they're equals, yet she scorns him like he's way beneath her
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Will you agree when i tell you, that the words of the woman prompted the unfortunate beating? Hence, ''in every action, there is equal and opposite reaction'' -Ogan Newton. Then you hear some abi all say a man should not lay a finger on a woman ''no matter what'', yes, thats why i said, to balance it, Temperance is the key. Both should tolerate each other. Tolerance no be for one person.

Words equal beating?? Do you know what EQUAL means.

So let me get this straight. If wife's words equals husband's beating. The wife's beatings equals husband's what? beatings too.
By your logic that would equal husband's killing her.

Nice logic you have there.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Its a natural tendency to fight with you most dangerous weapon, mostly when it matters most,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.