Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (24331 Views)

Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Battle Of The Sexes. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by mukina2: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
Men are like some national football teams all hype and no backup grin grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by lysaa(f): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
hahahaha na u go be their coach o. grin

Men r like chocolate bars;
Sweet, smooth n they usually head right for ur hips.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by mukina2: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
Men are like tissue papers,only to be used and binned grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
Women are like the Nigerian oil industry, you know they're making money but you never get to see theirs.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by lysaa(f): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
so u become a militant, kidnapping and threatening. lol

Men r like. .high heels, they'r easy to walk on once u get the hang of it.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
All women want their daddy as a husband. So he can tell give them money and tell them they're beautiful . (monkey no fine but him mama/papa like am) grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by lysaa(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
hissssssssssss

Men r like. . bank accounts, without a lot of money, they don't generate interest.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
Women go through second christening in University.
Mukinatu becomes Mukey
Falilat becomes Lysaa or Leila
karimatu becomes Crystal grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by lysaa(f): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
Men r like. . bike helmets handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just LOOK SILLY.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
Silly eh ? Trying getting involved in an accident without one
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
Women think kindness can only shown to one's self
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by lysaa(f): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
men r like pen, never far away when u need one.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by mukina2: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
edoyad:

Women go through second christening in University.
Mukinatu becomes Mukey
Falilat becomes Lysaa or Leila
karimatu becomes Crystal grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
^ true talk ba ? grin grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
Women actually think lying about how much you eat can make you slimmer. grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Amigoz(f): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2009
edoyad:

Women actually think lying about how much you eat can make you slimmer. grin

eh ya, did u do try it out too tongue cheesy

@op
Women are just Fabulous cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2009
Entrusting a girl with your must treasured secret is like breaking news on bbc grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kolaoloye(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
Women are like wheel barrow,you have to push them around with their loads.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
Women are onions, you always discover a new skin after peeling away the old one accompanied by pain and tears
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by kolaoloye(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
Women are like monkeys give them good banana today, tomorrow they come for more.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^ you de on O Y O for that yarn, i nor follow am talk o ! shocked
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Kunbee: 5:07am On Oct 14, 2009
kola oloye:

Women are like monkeys give them good banana today, tomorrow they come for more.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry am i included cry cry cry cry cry cry

@OP men r like babies they want to be pampered at all times
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2009
Women think "i like you and would like to know you" is portuguese for " i've been stashing away money since i was five years old and this weekend i would like you to help me burn it all up" grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by biola44: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2009
women r d greatest problems known 2 man
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
If Delilah were alive today she'd be a great woman. Atleast she bankrupted her lover's enemies not her lover. grin
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by biola44: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2009
Women think men and women can only be friends in an exam hall.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by Dclique(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yea. . .true
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by ritaNL: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
Men are worthless angry
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by SeanT21(f): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
Men are like old car tires. Balding, full of hot air, and it never hurts to have a spare.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by edoyad(m): 5:41am On Oct 29, 2009
^ Ouch !! grin Below the belt with that balding ish.

A woman's weight is her age multiplied by 5 pounds.
And like age it never go down, only up.
Re: Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females by watchme(f): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
Men are good to be with if u married someone that loves you more than you do love him

such men can go an extra mile for you. am sure of this cos my husband loves me more than i do love him, although i love him too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.