Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

[A Must Read] –see Top 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [A Must Read] –see Top 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! (626 Views)

Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[A Must Read] –see Top 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by NaijaLoaded24: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2017

When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell. In fact, a man who really wants to have s3x with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid. Ladies have received earfuls of lies that will make you shrink mouth ajar.
Here are 4 of them:

1. “I’m already erect. I’ll suffer pains.” :
A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have s3x – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already.. READ More Here - http://celebrityvibez.com/a-must-read-top-4-lies-men-tell-to-get-sx-from-women/
Re: [A Must Read] –see Top 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by ztanleechima(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
i don't understand a thing.
Re: [A Must Read] –see Top 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by NaijaLoaded24: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
ztanleechima:
i don't understand a thing.
huh? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Removes Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India (!8+ Video / Ladies!! See The 11 Things That Will Make A Man Break Up With You On The Spot / Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.