Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him (935 Views)

Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / Should I Seduce Him? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Ogashub(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Seems ladies are really desperate and protective about their men these days

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Presh900(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
.On behalf of me, my family, my community, my local government, my state and my country.... We don't give A Fück.
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Swegzfreak: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nice
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Smellymouth: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Really?

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
sad

Haba

Bikini is not nudies now??

Na wa for some women sha.
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by fuckboys: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ogashub:
Seems ladies are really desperate and protective about their men these days
where's the nudes?

Even if you don't wanna show us, what's her name let's go to Facebook and see for ourselves
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Ogashub(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
fuckboys:
where's the nudes?

Even if you don't wanna show us, what's her name let's go to Facebook and see for ourselves
If at this age nudes still freaks u then u need help... Try and be productive
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
So why is the man not the one objecting? In hindsight there are women who I can best describe as predatory. The ones who scroll all the Linkdin profiles so that they can find the guys profiles on Facebook.
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Story for the Gods
Una know yaself come dey make noise ....
pls if ur man is on point he wont be getting those pics undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Found This On Facebook, It's So Hilarious!!! / Meet Woman Who Still Nursing Snake 9 Years After Giving Birth To It [photo] / A Lady Gave Birth After Following A Guy Home From A Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.