Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents (7289 Views)

See This Slay Queen Selling Wigs. She Lives In A Very Exotic House / When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Jinora: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
please guys I really want to know what a guy mean and the reason for asking if a girl still lives with her parents or lives alone.

I met a guy today and while talking on the phone he asked where I live and if I live with my parents or alone.

I hope there is. o ulterior motive to that question
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by klenton(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jinora:
please guys I really want to know what a guy mean and the reason for asking if a girl still lives with her parents or lives alone.

I met a guy today and while talking on the phone he asked where I live and if I live with my parents or alone.

he just wanna know how soon he can bleep u all night

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by AntiWailer: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
klenton:

he just wanna know how soon he can bleep u all night

You are 100% correct.

He wants to know the possibility of concluding your transactions all night as soon as possible without anybody disturbing.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Answer the man. Do you live with your parents or not ? Yes or no ? You have the option of declining or agreeing to whatever is motivating the question.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:
Answer the man. Do you live with your parents or not ? Yes or no ? You have the option of declining or agreeing to whatever is motivating the question.
Yes is always better.. so you can plot from a safe position.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Raine80:

Thank you so much for this response. Why would a grown girl open a thread on a simple yes or no question. Besides, it might just have been a simple question without any motive whatsoever behind it and the mumu OP is already reading all kinds of meaning to it.

My advice to all men; stay away from immature or childish ladies.

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Amarabae(f): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Maybe he has a secret motive! For me, even if you live alone, tell him that you live with your parents, so that you will be on the safer side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

Thank you so much for this response. Why would a girl open a thread on a simple yes or no question. Besides, it might just have been a simple question without any motive whatsoever behind it and the mumu OP is already reading all kinds of meaning to it.

You sound like a rapist or a kidnapper

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Maybe he has a secret motive! For me, even if you live alone, tell him that you live with your parents, so that you will be on the safer side.
Very sensible response.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jinora:

To see if he has access to bleep u grin 80% of the time

Or his homeless

Or it could just be a genuine curiosity .. see where u at in life
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Amarabae:
But that is a Lie ?

So what if she lives alone .. if she doesn't entertain vistors she doesn't end off .. one should learn how to be assertive and straight forward .. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

Thank you so much for this response. Why would a girl open a thread on a simple yes or no question. Besides, it might just have been a simple question without any motive whatsoever behind it and the mumu OP is already reading all kinds of meaning to it.

This is what baffles me so if he asked yesterday he is still waiting for a response? Clear to see why some women are single.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

You sound like a rapist or a kidnapper

You sound like a brain dead woman wrappa. Stuupid cow.

Oloribuku omale jatijati

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

You sound like a brain dead woman wrappa. Stuupid cow.

Oloribuku omale jatijati
Don't mistake me for your ​father!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

Don't mistake me for your ​father!!!

You just proved me right that you are an oloriburuku omale jatijati that don't have a father which is why you mistake everyone for your father.

Stuupid brain dead f00l.
Worthless banza alede like you.
Stuupid pig without brain
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

You just proved me right that you are an oloriburuku omale jatijati that don't have a father which is why you mistake everyone for your father.

Stuupid brain dead f00l.
Worthless banza alede like you.
Stuupid pig without brain
Take a very deep breath.... Calm down cos like I said, I am NOT your father.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

Take a very deep breath.... Calm down cos like I said, I am NOT your father.

How can a born throway like you know his father.
Shege banza alede
Abi da aka tsinta a bola kawai
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

How can a born throway like you know his father.
Shege banza alede
Abi da aka tsinta a bola kawai
Keep wailing.... I don't care .. I am NOT your father.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

You are a useless bastard child of a lunatic father and a pros.titute mother. Just because your scum and armed robber father rap.ed your scum and prost.itute mother to conceive you does not give you the right to bring your frustrations onto this thread. Not everyone is as useless and miserable and your worthless family.
What a very sad autobiography you have herein...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

You are a useless bastard child of a lunatic father and a pros.titute mother. Just because your scum and armed robber father rap.ed your scum and prost.itute mother to conceive you does not give you the right to bring your frustrations onto this thread. Not everyone is as useless and miserable and your worthless family.
lefulefu where's that popcorn picture enjoying these small boys fight
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

What a very sad autobiography you have herein...

Demented pig. Not everyone is like you.Your whole life is about rape. Your pro.stitute mother was rap.ed by your armed robber father which is why you are a demented pig.

Your armed robber father was eventually gunned down by the police and he died miserably in the gutter. I feel sorry for you because you are so traumatized and it lead to your dementia.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

Demented pig. Not everyone is like you.Your whole life is about rape. Your pro.stitute mother was rap.ed by your armed robber father which is why you are a demented pig.

Your armed robber father was eventually gunned down by the police and he died miserably in the gutter. I feel sorry for you because you are so traumatized and it lead to your dementia.
Kpele.. how is your mom now? Is she still hoeing? Well I am NOT your father hence not interested

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

Kpele.. how is your mom now? Is she still hoeing? Well I am NOT your father hence not interested

Shashasha matsiyaci.

ko ni da fun iyalaya ee oloriburuku omo ofoo alayebaje
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
@ stuupid cow called smellingmenses

o ni di december bo se wa yi, iku de ma pa awo alanu e ni iwo
omo ofoo, iya e ma ko si konga ni.

ara ma pa e ni, ile ma wo pa iya e ni, fan ma ja pa baba
iya oloriburuku

zaren Lipton ya fi jelar ubanka. Dan matsiyaci jikar
jarabben jaki.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
@ stuupid demented swine called smellingmenses

Mai fuska Sai ka che shamuwa bayarben banza maciyin hankaka. Babar ka.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jinora:

Yea. He wants to get invited to your house and preach for you. The preaching will require some demonstration with touching & kissing while no one is around.

That's why.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Demented smellingmenses coward has disappeared like the fugitive that he is.

smellingmesnses, keep running like the coward fugitive that you are until the police gun you down like they gunned down your armed robber father.

f00lish eediot
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

nice one bro ha u just destroyed him
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cool23:
nice one bro ha u just destroyed him

The shameless mad coward called smellingmenses has returned with an alternate account.

You are suffering from multiple personality which is a another form of dementia. See how you are foaming at the mouth with big bulging eyes.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

The shameless mad coward called smellingmenses has returned with an alternate account.

You are suffering from multiple personality which is a another form of dementia. See how you are foaming at the mouth with big bulging eyes.
guy I'm not smellingmenses and from the looks of things the only advise I can give to u is to get a fucking life

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cool23:
guy I'm not smellingmenses and from the looks of things the only advise I can give to u is to get a fucking life

The shameless coward madman called smellingmesnes is even denying himself on his alternate account. Multiple personality is a very serious kind of madness and with this your own na die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex / I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.