Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church (7582 Views)

How Can I Overcome Going To The Brothel. / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by dabrightt: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2017
*TIPS ON HOW TO OVERCOME GOING LATE TO CHURCH*

1. Iron all your outfit before you sleep.

2. Polish/ clean footwear before you sleep.

3. Get your bible/ handbook/ tablet/ bags etc ready at one place.

4. Get your offering also ready

5. Sleep early

6. "Even when I get there early, I won't meet anyone"
Avoid the above saying. Get there early and let someone come and meet you. Don't forget you are also someone.

7. Washing on sundays before church is not really encouraging. It may delay you.

8. If taking your bath will make you late it's better to bath before going to bed on Saturday or wait until you are back from church.

9. If it takes you 15 minutes to drive/walk to the church, always make allowance for extra time for in case of anything. For instance, if service is 8am and it takes you 10 minutes to drive/walk to church, it's always better to leave home 7:40.

10. Don't give room for friends and relatives visit you few hours to fellowship. If they come when you are preparing to church, take them along or make them wait until you are back. They are not more important than God.

NB: going to church early ignites the blessing of the Lord upon your life. Don't be a habitual late comer to church, it's a dishonour to your God.

#Halleluyah

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by ObiomaA: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Exactly
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Tonyclems(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2017
angry winkNoted..I came close to commenting first, but my network. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by driand(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Don't forget your ATM card, for those who attend the POS church grin

7 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by walemadu: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2017
great! and most of all have a deep love for jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by swtchicgurl: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
God bless you.
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by 3RNEST(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Noted, but our church no dey start early, we go late~ grin
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by driand(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2017
3RNEST:
Noted, but our church no dey start early, we go late~ grin
grin that's why u're nairalanding by this time

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by mmsen: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Save your energy and stay home

Why rush to a place where you know you will be extorted?
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Mynd44 how many times will u put this on front page?
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by SWORD419(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
op na No.4 be the main thing all the rest na wash
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by driand(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

extortion at its best, #freethesheeple

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by driand(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2017
walemadu:
great! and most of all have a deep love for jesus
you love him so much that you're on nairaland by this time? Kwantinue,!

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by driand(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Tonyclems:
angry winkNoted..I came close to commenting first, but my network. Chai!
your pastor's doing, not network grin

Pastor be like "Oh boy you can not firstus commentus if you don't bring your tithes to church"

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Suko110(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice points but no8 hmmm , to bath in advance for church ? I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by TappGroupNG: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Hay God, upon all these I'm still going to church late.
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2017
driand:
Don't forget your ATM card, for those who attend the POS church grin

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2017
okay

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2017
People never conquer the spirit of going late to their place of paid employment.
You want them to learn how to be punctual to their place of voluntary worship

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by kamossreal(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
dabrightt:
*TIPS ON HOW TO OVERCOME GOING LATE TO CHURCH*

1. Iron all your outfit before you sleep.

2. Polish/ clean footwear before you sleep.

3. Get your bible/ handbook/ tablet/ bags etc ready at one place.

4. Get your offering also ready

5. Sleep early

6. "Even when I get there early, I won't meet anyone"
Avoid the above saying. Get there early and let someone come and meet you. Don't forget you are also someone.

7. Washing on sundays before church is not really encouraging. It may delay you.

8. If taking your bath will make you late it's better to bath before going to bed on Saturday or wait until you are back from church.

9. If it takes you 15 minutes to drive/walk to the church, always make allowance for extra time for in case of anything. For instance, if service is 8am and it takes you 10 minutes to drive/walk to church, it's always better to leave home 7:40.

10. Don't give room for friends and relatives visit you few hours to fellowship. If they come when you are preparing to church, take them along or make them wait until you are back. They are not more important than God.

NB: going to church early ignites the blessing of the Lord upon your life. Don't be a habitual late comer to church, it's a dishonour to your God.

#Halleluyah
Wowed I will put it in practice

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by ecstasy30(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2017
On point
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Chuknovski(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2017
my car just broke down on my way to Church, ipray I don't miss service,... ptsewww
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Excel888: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2017
well articulated
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Ekeke1(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Make we clap for u
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Dahustler007(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice One, Sleeping Early Is The One Killing Me! #OluwaHelpUs

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2017
My wife makes me to attend church service late. Service starts by 9am. She'll start preparing by 7am and finish making up by 8:50am. Before we reach is already 9:20am
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by thonyokun(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2017
This Is just an advice for the wise and those willing to make it @d end. Nobody is forcing anyone to accept or follow Jesus. Even the Bible says there re two paths but "I implore you to take the right path". If you advice a student to face his or her studies, it's left for the student to accept of which he/she will be the one to enjoy the dividends @d end of the day. If u like accept Jesus genuinely and if you like ignore him but I will advice you to follow christ.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Dandsome: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Thus is really funny o. But I posted this exactly 7days today. It hit Frontpage and now they're bringing same thing to Frontpage today?

The OP even edited it.

Well, for proof here is the link to mine.

https://www.nairaland.com/3757480/tips-how-overcome-going-late
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Wolexdey(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Brilliant
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by Wolexdey(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
mmsen:

Attention seeker.
Please, park well

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by piagetskinner(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
nice one op...
Re: Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church by merxi55(f): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
True talk my dear

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Atheists / The Enigma Called 'Cele' / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.