Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. (2013 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless / The Senseless Girls / The Senseless Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
It has come to my notice that some people put up certain gimmicks in a bid to be mentioned on Nairaland. This is in itself not annoying; what is annoying is that they do it in a very senseless and desperate way. I was reading a thread and someone asked "why did he reject..." She is talking about a famous person which means she can get the answer on Google, but she obviously wanted attention and mentions! Give me a small container, I want to puke! They ask questions that they can get answers to on Google. Questions like: "When did Nigeria become independent?", "what causes depression?". I can go on and on. Have you noticed this too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by sotall(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2017
You are obviously guilty of what you complain of.

9 Likes

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided

Shall i google this one too?

1 Like

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2017
sotall:
You are obviously guilty of what you complain of.
No, I am not. My question here is not the one that Google can provide an answer!
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Op just take this
congrats you just let us know how jobless you are ..
Kettle calling pot black .. pls go browse through ur comments .. the hypocrisy of our people undecided

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

Shall i google this one too?
On a sunday can you imagine ...
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op just take this
Kettle calling pot black .. pls go browse through ur comments .. the hypocrisy of our people undecided

this babe d day wey dem go beat u
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op just take this

If you are sensible, you would not say I am jobless cos you don't fucking know me. Plus, you accused me of the thing I complain about. Show me examples of my Nairaland comments in which I asked questions that Google can answer.

1 Like

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Martin124:
U wan beat me

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Martin124:
I didn't mention her name in my thread! Why is she so bothered!
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2017
solasolasola:
If you are sensible, you would not say I am jobless cos you don't fucking know me. Plus, you accused me of the thing I complain about. Show me examples of my Nairaland sentences in which I asked questions that Google can answer.

I'm Not that jobless dear when i become unemployed will create topic too to beech about irrelevant things that do no I REPEAT do not add to my life . Ps very sensible you should try this

If u cant see u seeking n reaching then i rest my case smiley

Happy sunday dear ..

4 Likes

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2017
solasolasola:

u created topic

U should have created it in diary section if you didnt want others to give their opinion smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2017
U getting mentions right grin

1 Like

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2017
solasolasola:
guy man,that how d reaction should be,,,just chill
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Martin124:
He must be new to Nl
Serious levels too high grin
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

u created topic

U should have created it in diary section if you didnt want others to give their opinion smiley
It's not a bad thing if people comment on my thread but you included a wrong conclusion in your comment by saying I am jobless. You don't know me so it would not be a good move to say that.
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

U wan beat me

na wa for u oo,see I nor want weitin go make dem do something to u,u should know by now that if u do something wrong they will come complain to me,maybe dem dey reason u as my babe,someone just inbox me on my email now ,,,
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Martin124:
I knew but one of her conclusions is unfounded. That's why I'm taken aback.
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Fuckshiit: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2017
solasolasola:
It's not a bad thing if people comment on my thread but you included a wrong conclusion in your comment by saying I am jobless. You don't know me so it would not be a good move to say that.

Kimbra just begged me
You have been saved grin go and sin no more dear

Pele ok u not jobless cheesy u just bored today
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op just take this

grin

This meme tho... tongue

1 Like

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

He must be new to Nl
Serious levels too high grin
hmmm bumbae,well not everyone are so cool to take that kinda comment
Martin124:
na wa for u oo,see I nor want weitin go make dem do something to u,u should know by now that if u do something wrong they will come complain to me,maybe dem dey reason u as my babe,someone just inbox me on my email now ,,,

Saying what lol marrin no make i vex for u o
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm bumbae,well not everyone are so cool to take that kinda comment
Yh his not cool at all
What a shame
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2017
solasolasola:
No, I am not. My question here is not the one that Google can provide an answer!

Bear in mind that some people aren't as smart as you are. Whatever seems like an obvious thing to do to you ie. look things up on the internet, may not be that obvious to them. Be glad you're the hare & they are the tortoise in the race of the mind grin

I'm half-joking, obviously. In reality, nobody knows everything there is to know. Sometimes things you didn't know about come up during a conversation, you can't leave that conversation to go Google the info all in the name of appearing smart. Keep it natural. If you don't know something, you don't know it & it's not a crime to ask questions if/when that subject is brought up. That's how knowledge is gained. At least I don't see that as attention seeking. What I despise the most personally is, people who still have something to say even though it's apparent they know nothing about what they're talking about-pseudo intellectuals angry

2 Likes

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

This meme tho... tongue

Lol u see dat ting for der .. hmm hmm na babz just make me no talk lol

His lucky i didnt give him the fatality kick grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op just take this

Lool, Your memes Tho. . . grin

#YOLO

3 Likes

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

I'm Not that jobless dear when i become unemployed will create topic too to beech about irrelevant things that do no I REPEAT do not add to my life . Ps very sensible you should try this

If u cant see u seeking n reaching then i rest my case smiley

Happy sunday dear ..
dear it ok nau pls
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
Martin124:
dear it ok nau pls
No i don vex seff angry
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2017
richommie:
Lool, Your memes Tho. . . grin

#YOLO

tongue
Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u see dat ting for der .. hmm hmm na babz just make me no talk lol

His lucky i didnt give him the fatality kick grin grin

Hahahahhahahaah.... grin

These memes are making me pee on ma bed grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Senseless Quest For Nairaland Mentions. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhahahaah.... grin

These memes are making me pee on ma bed grin grin

Glad u happy dear .. happy vibes only

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dance In The Graveyard / Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! / I Knew I Shouldn’t Have But I Was Too Drunk…now,i Am Living A Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.