Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be (3895 Views)

Five Secrets Your Girlfriend Won't Tell You, No 4 Will Amaze You / Polyamory: Happily Married Couple To Divorce So Girlfriend Won't Get Jealous / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

You must finished wat u started o Before she do u strong thing like Aje kun it's ni o je #hurtbae eeya embarassed to the girl
Finish what Finish ko Complete ni
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fernandowski:
halfafrica is back the end is near

Wat did I do na

I'm on vacation I'm not back o
cheesy the end is near ke abeg o na beg I dey beg una goonz for here I'm just on a peace mission
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Finish what
Finish ko
Complete ni
Lol fear fear

Oya come nd take return ticket to Iran
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
Lol fear fear
Oya come nd take return ticket to Iran
I will rather go to Iran even Syria than give her a second chance
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Luizkid(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
some of you guys will just go n hit a lady's honeypot where others have not hit it before and u suddenly tell to go away, how will u make heaven??
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Eeya
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Fernandowski(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Wat did I do na

I'm on vacation I'm not back o
cheesy the end is near ke abeg o na beg I dey beg una goonz for here I'm just on a peace mission
lolzzz.... make I believe you shaaaa

long time
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz.... make I believe you shaaaa

long time

Good
Long time too grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by R3B3L(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I guess u enjoy the attention she's giving to u.. as for having game, I'd say u haven't pretty much taken a full course. One with game opens as well as he closes. And my niqqa u can't close. Else she won't b on ur case. It's not about getting a girl sometimes o, why can't u just find d ryt words to do this instead of taking ur time to respond to d earlier posts about ds. I'd say yo d one who needs Jesus, cos so far ur game sucks..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
R3B3L:
I guess u enjoy the attention she's giving to u.. as for having game, I'd say u haven't pretty much taken a full course. One with game opens as well as he closes. And my niqqa u can't close. Else she won't b on ur case. It's not about getting a girl sometimes o, why can't u just find d ryt words to do this instead of taking ur time to respond to d earlier posts about ds. I'd say yo d one who needs Jesus, cos so far ur game sucks..

See you.
You know nothing.
We live in the same vicinity so I have to tread with caution because I don't want to ruin my reputation in the hood.
Abi you want other potential dates to keep running away from me based on how I treated my ex who is also their friend on the street
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have a question. Why do you feed her crazy? Call someone's bluff and put an end to this.
You respond therefore feeding her crazy. She still harbours some views of a reconciliation. You created this by the way.
Blocking her just makes her more determined. Your ex-side chick is blackmailing and you are facilitilating it. Best you come out clean to the main chick and get this over and done with. How long are you going to keep doing this for?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:
I have a question. Why do you feed her crazy? Call someone's bluff and put an end to this.
You respond therefore feeding her crazy. She still harbours some views of a reconciliation. You created this by the way.
Blocking her just makes her more determined. Your ex-side chick is blackmailing and you are facilitilating it. Best you come out clean to the main chick and get this over and done with. How long are you going to keep doing this for?

My main chick knows.
I always come clean to her whenever I bleep up.
She was a mistake
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
alexistaiwo:

My main chick knows.
I always come clean to her whenever I bleep up.
She was a mistake
So if she threatens to come over what's the worst that could happen? Main chick ? Right.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by R3B3L(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
alexistaiwo:

See you.
You know nothing.
We live in the same vicinity so I have to tread with caution because I don't want to ruin my reputation in the hood.
Abi you want other potential dates to keep running away from me based on how I treated my ex who is also their friend on the street
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:

So if she threatens to come over what's the worst that could happen? Main chick ? Right.

She is very troublesome and has a propensity for violence.
Hope you grab?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by MrDoGood(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Story teller.
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
I knacked thoroughly her in July and sent her on her way. Now she is back again Na so dick sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help, I Think I Am In Love With My Sister / z / Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.