Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her (3879 Views)

Guys: Mention Dat Side U Dnt Like About Nairaland Ladies, 4 Adjustment 2021 / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
just one the thread about what a man wants from his spouse to make him stay loyal from "PUSSYHOLE"...... we shouldn't be selfish as the woman too also have desires in her man to make her the most precious thing to her man.... I'm a guy o so I know y'all will call me woman wrapper but the truth has to be said
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by adaksbullet: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
He sud suck mine dick every mrng when am still not woke up cheesy
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by wilybebsy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Money and tight p*say and I will worship her till eternitygrin grin grin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by donstan18: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Beauty, money, good physic, sexual stamina and virginity may not be a must for me.

All I need from a woman is COMMON SENSE , and I will forever be loyal to her, because with common sense, other things will be okay.

But the question is, where can we see a woman with common sense in this generation?

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Sheuns(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by highpriestess: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by lexy070(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sex and maintenance of the figure I married you with. Nothing like putting on wrapper after marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Kneephy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Closer to God than I am.
Culinary skills must be distinctive.
Sex chemistry should flow with each other.
Minimum IQ 90
Can be beautiful if she decides.
Cleanliness is next to Godliness, I e must be neat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by bayocanny: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Loyalty
Intelligent
Good mannerism
Good culinary skills
Hardworking
Family oriented

Bonus: she must be crazy in za ozza room grin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by bayocanny: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
adaksbullet:
He sud suck mine dick every mrng when am still not woke up cheesy
You fall my hand bro, I thought you have sense

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
1. Always bring positive ideas to take us to the next level in life.
2. Never cheat on me
3. Very brilliant/God fearing
4. Give me Sex when i need
5. Care, love and cherrish me the way i am.
6. Let her be real.
If you do these things i dont mind loaning money just to buy u private jet to pay back in 300yrs ahead

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Adukey(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:
Beauty, money, good physic, sexual stamina and virginity may not be a must for me.

All I need from a woman is COMMON SENSE , and I will forever be loyal to her, because with common sense, other things will be okay.

But the question is, where can we see a woman with common sense in this generation?

On eBay.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nutase: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
How many of your mothers or sisters have the traits you are discussing.

lexy070:
Sex and maintenance of the figure I married you with. Nothing like putting on wrapper after marriage

For her to maintain the figure for your selfish ass you better don't get her pregnant. You want to eat your cake and have it.
I wonder the kind of broken home you would have been brought up in if your father had such criteria. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by donstan18: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nutase:

[s] For her to maintain the figure for your selfish ass you better don't get her pregnant. You want to eat your cake and have it.
I wonder the kind of broken home you would have been brought up in if your father had such criteria. Nonsense [/s]

Will you shut d'fvck up and stop calling his father because he chose what he needed from a woman.

Stop exposing your level of reasoning, bitter and disrespectful self to the forum, people are watching you.

So being pregnant justifies the act of a woman going out of shape and putting on dirty wrappers looking like a grandma before the husband ?, huh?

Lazy women will eat whatever food that comes their way, sleep, eat again, sleep, no exercise, then when they start looking like an overgrown fat pig, they'll start blaming pregnancy.

#Crap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by lexy070(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nutase:

For her to maintain the figure for your selfish ass you better don't get her pregnant. You want to eat your cake and have it.
I wonder the kind of broken home you would have been brought up in if your father had such criteria. Nonsense
you're dull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by mrEasy11(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sud give me sex, I say sex, I mean sex, trying to sex...... Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... And after that Sud be able to suck :PSud give me sex, I say sex, I mean sex, trying to sex...... Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... And after that Sud be able to suck

1 Like

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2018

As Donstan said, Common Sense... Your Pussy can Not Trap Me, if You Like Lace It With Juju... Intelligence And Beauty Can almost Knock Me Out

1 Like

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by UDUJ(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by UDUJ(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nutase:

Look at this slowpoke. Must you dictate to him what he wants? I thought the question was for our ideal wishes so how is it any of your concern?

Clapback with a silly response and I will bury you this sunday angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Well if she ain't playing me gboju gboju i will be loyalcheesy
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by makydebbie(f): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nutase:

Haven't you seen Adunni the half caste Nigerian actress? That woman has three boys and still has the perfect body. So there's no excuse for that abeg. Are you living in the 18th century?

Someone cannot have an opinion or preference again, so you had to involve his parents. Nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Well if she ain't playing me gboju gboju i will be loyalcheesy

mehn so na men turn now abi
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by adaksbullet: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
bayocanny:

You fall my hand bro, I thought you have sense
I'm soluble liable in whot I typed undecided am no need ur yeye hand undecided undecided undecided undecided idiot,u that haved sense, I haved seen u undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

Will you shut d'fvck up and stop calling his father because he chose what he needed from a woman.

Stop exposing your level of reasoning, bitter and disrespectful self to the forum, people are watching you.

So being pregnant justifies the act of a woman going out of shape and putting on dirty wrappers looking like a grandma before the husband ?, huh?

Lazy women will eat whatever food that comes their way, sleep, eat again, sleep, no exercise, then when they start looking like an overgrown fat pig, they'll start blaming pregnancy.

#Crap
some ppl be using pregnancy as an excuse for a lady to blowup but then i have seen very fat chicks who have never given birth b4. For example one of my friend ex babe. This girl never born pickin oo but for to pass through ordinary doorway na problem cos she's ten times fatter and heavier than yokozuna. The girl na all these junk she dey eat and when she wan drink mineral na family size she dey take. My guy had to run cos her fatness was getting out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

mehn so na men turn now abi
u sabi nairaland nacheesy. Wen dem do wan thread, they will create a counter threadcheesy.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
some ppl be using pregnancy as an excuse for a lady to blowup but then i have seen very fat chicks who have never given birth b4. For example one of my friend ex babe. This girl never born pickin oo but for to pass through ordinary doorway na problem cos she's ten times fatter and heavier than yokozuna. The girl na all these junk she dey eat and when she wan drink mineral na family size she dey take. My guy had to run cos her fatness was getting out of this world.

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha Lefulefu u dey kolo oogringringrin

chai u kill me today oooo
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
u sabi nairaland nacheesy. Wen dem do wan thread, they will create a counter threadcheesy.

na so oogrin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by adaksbullet: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
bayocanny:
Loyalty

Intelligent

Good mannerism

Good culinary skills

Hardworking

Family oriented

Bonus: she must be crazy in za ozza room grin

OdeOde undecided
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by CAPSLOCKED: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
UDUJ:

Look at this slowpoke. Must you dictate to him what he wants? I thought the question was for our ideal wishes so how is it any of your concern?

Clapback with a silly response and I will bury you this sunday angry

ER..
IT'S OKAY FOR THEM TO SET STANDARDS, BUT WHEN WE DO... IT CALLS FOR TROUBLE.

JUST LIKE CHARITY, EQUALITY STARTS FROM ALL THESE LITTLE & UNIMPORTANT THINGS. THEN WE CAN COMFORTABLY TALK ABOUT THE BIG & IMPORTANT ONES.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by donstan18: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
some ppl be using pregnancy as an excuse for a lady to blowup but then i have seen very fat chicks who have never given birth b4. For example one of my friend ex babe. This girl never born pickin oo but for to pass through ordinary doorway na problem cos she's ten times fatter and heavier than yokozuna. The girl na all these junk she dey eat and when she wan drink mineral na family size she dey take. My guy had to run cos her fatness was getting out of this world .

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Kai

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha Lefulefu u dey kolo oogringringrin

chai u kill me today oooo
u dey laugh?cheesy. Bro the babe was damm hugeshocked. The first day this my guy introduced me to the girl as im new girlfriend ehn i was shocked seeing her size. When she wan siddon i come dey fear make she no use her massive weight destroy my chair. D tin i sure wey even make my guy near her be Say the babe parents get money. But then she was still piling up excess weight every month so my guy had to kawa.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by UDUJ(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ER..
IT'S OKAY FOR THEM TO SET STANDARDS, BUT WHEN WE DO... IT CALLS FOR TROUBLE.

JUST LIKE CHARITY, EQUALITY STARTS FROM ALL THESE LITTLE & UNIMPORTANT THINGS. THEN WE CAN COMFORTABLY TALK ABOUT THE BIG & IMPORTANT ONES.

True talk bro. I see double standards everywhere.

Happy Sunday cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wait!!! / 21 Weird Things Men Don’t Know About The Female Body / S£x Worker Disgrace Man Who Refuse To Pay Her After S€x, Expose Man Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.