Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her (50175 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by akigbemaru: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

Experience nibo? Lack of experience in avoiding pregnancy is what made a 33 year old woman be a mother of eight! She also probably wasn't financially buoyant which made her meet an auxiliary nurse.
RIP to her..
U are blessed bros.... at 33 yrs 8 children...it shows her illiterate capacity and state of poverty
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Yuneehk(f): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
U are blessed bros.... at 33 yrs 8 children...it shows her illiterate capacity and state of poverty
abeg make una stop to call me Bros. na babe I be tongue
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Fourwinds: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

abeg make una stop to call me Bros. na babe I be tongue
sorry ...I think say na blocus u carry...

any way Happy birthday
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Chijosky(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
This is Nwamazi reporting for NCAN from the palace of His Royal Highness Eze Israel Kanu, the traditional ruler of Afaraukwu Autonomous Community, Umuahia

The suspects are not our people!!

Amadiaoha also tells me that the victim Sukurat Adedoyin actually got what she deserves.
lol Afaraukwu, you mean at the back of modern ceramics
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by riczy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
After 8 children u still keep boyfriends, penis don kill u! Ntooor
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Yuneehk(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
sorry ...I think say na blocus u carry...

any way Happy birthday
Blo what grin
Thank you smiley
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Arizontal: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
people sef ehh

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

Blo what grin

Thank you smiley
i made that mistake earlier too.... i apologize
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Yuneehk(f): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
space007:
i made that mistake earlier too.... i apologize
It's fine really. No wahala smiley
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

It's fine really. No wahala smiley
you're mouthed grin
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Yuneehk(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
space007:
you're mouthed grin
How do you mean?
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
just a slang.... you're cool
Yuneehk:

How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Jossibest(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
So..even married women still hv boyfriend...end time
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Dollabiz: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omg
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

How do you mean?

Happy birthday to Yuneehk grin
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Origin(f): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alleged.

Is having 8 kids not enough reason to abort the 9th one in this recession.

People will put their spin on stories as if there's only one side to a story.

Did her boyfriend show up. Did he claim the pregnancy? But you can allegedly link a younger man to her and her pregnancy.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Yuneehk(f): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
david2:

Happy birthday to Yuneehk grin
Birthday yaff finish. Oya let us go and sleep
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by ArcToyin(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2017
Epositive:
abortion,,, 10 ways to die sad
Her husband should run DNA test for those kids ahbeg undecided
For how many of them?
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by oyeniyiseun: 2:02pm On May 23, 2017
8 children at the age of 33? is too much now and She still want to Abort the ninety kids there's God !!! she will stands And face the seat judgement of Christ

may her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Monday5(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.