Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her (50171 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by 5thAngel(f): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
a million ways to die in the west

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Bugatie(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
This story hurts, badly
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by babyfaceafrica: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Na dem sabi..God bless Nigeria
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Do I need to tell you that the husband has been fathering 8 children of another man?

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by mmsen: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2017
33 years old and 8 children?

2 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by awoo47: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
This is Nwamazi reporting for NCAN from the palace of His Royal Highness Eze Israel Kanu, the traditional ruler of Afaraukwu Autonomous Community, Umuahia

The suspects are not our people!!

Amadiaoha also tells me that the victim Sukurat Adedoyin actually got what she deserves.
to slaughter you dey hungry me angry
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Lexusgs430: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Allowing an Auxiliary Nurse perform an abortion, is simply a death-wish.. .
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Culin(f): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2017
chiefolododo:
shocked , THE LUCKY ONE.
Nope
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Some pple are just born unfortunate. Just imagine d fate of d 8 children
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by femi4: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2017
bjhaid:
Lalasticlala which Yoruba film be this?
Against the run of play
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
grin NCAN Lagos Abandon Search, The Riddle Has Been Solved, 8 Fathers = 8 Babies.

4 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by beautiful232(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
8kids?
dies from abortion?
very complicated issue..
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

The fact alone that she is 33 and already has 8 kids explains that she has no idea about birth control nau.
ehenn nau, being pregnant on 8 different occasions is enough experience Na, abi? She's just being foolish
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Dom2020: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mother of eight, still go's about having boyfriend. What happened to the father of her children? Any where, rip.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by yewawa: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mother of 8! @33........Ere agbere.....

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by dingbang(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
The national assembly should pass a bill prohibiting couples to birth more Dan 2 kids

2 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Okudiover(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin Afonja Abortion NCAN reporting live from Obinkita, Arochukwu at Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by tosyne2much(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
space007:
Haba.... Mother of 8! Nawa o, with all your years of experience you couldn't avoid being impregnated, now that's foolishness at its peak... You ended up paying an expensive price.
The thing tire me ooo baba
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
She should have just had her 9th Kid in peace.

I wonder if they were coming in twos Co that is about 15 years of unending cycles shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
At 33, 8children . If she knows sex is the problem she should have gone family planning. She now committed suicide after 8.5 children. 'Cos to me abortion is a suicide mission.
Rip.
Lmao at 8.5 children cheesy
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by CioAngels(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Women, can we ever learn lessons from stories we hear from others? There is nothing like being smart when God, the all knowing is warning us to be careful in all we do. Surukat, you have carelessly left 8 beautiful in the dark with no hope. By His grace, her husband will see all her children to be his.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by 2bam: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yoruba women and infidelity are like 5 and 6.imagine after 8 children what a curse¡

5 Likes

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Tisham20(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
the man should run DNA test for his children

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Suko110(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
8kids at 33 that is to say the woman started bearing kids at a tender age say 18yrs , the guy bleeped up , well time for police to chop ,. NPF over to u grin grin
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by watered(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Name checkers Oya over to you

1 Like

Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Tayeni(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Epositive:
abortion,,, 10 ways to die sad

Her husband should run DNA test for those kids ahbeg undecided
Tue story doesn't state if she was still married or not
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Tayeni(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Epositive:
abortion,,, 10 ways to die sad

Her husband should run DNA test for those kids ahbeg undecided
The story doesn't state if she was still married or not.
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by Jacyluv(f): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Its quite unfortunate . May her soul rip
Re: Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her by tekobor(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
TIDDOLL:
At 33!..8Kids shocked.....
Wey person no be rabbit

I wonder o, at what age did she start giving birth gan sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.