Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most (1838 Views)

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by AlexCk: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol grin grin

Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Stanley1155: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
I schooled in uniben Benin where witches think say na their right to they fly anyhow even for Broad daylight so nothing scares me anymore
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Shiitposter: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Having a glo sim card
You never know when your network is going to disappear, especially in the middle of something important
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Shiitposter: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Early death

Scary

If you die instantly then there is nothing scary about that except if you die slowly. Like being ISIS next victim to be beheaded in front of a live audience.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most by Haxine: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Bolts of lightning. When one starts, I leave whatever I'm doing & drop to the floor. I don't want anyone near me when I hear that crackling. Don't talk, don't move around, hell
don't even breathe or you'll deal with hurricane me afterwards grin It scares me so much that I want complete silence & for everyone to freeze.

lolzzzxxx.. U go fear fear lah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking!! School Student Caught Having Hot Romance In Class(Video) / 4 Lessons I Learnt From What Transpired On Saturday 19th August, 2017 / Ladies 11 Signs You’re Selfish In Bed Because It Isn't Just A Guy Thing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.