Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid (5041 Views)

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? / What Really Scares You About Marriage? / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
pls let's be sincere is just fun and let's encourage our indigenous movie ok ...no insults on throwback movies directed by ever formidable director in Africa Lancelot imaseun , Teco Benson , the director of the kingdom( I have forgotten his Igbo name help me remember it) etc

Mine is Coverpot featuring Alex isufo, Amaka okafor , Sam loco efe , chiwetelu agu n co ,
In December 30 1998
because of this movie I was tormented at night by that half lady ,half cow roaming about in the movie , the worst is that me ,my kid brother watched it in our landlords house and my parents travelled to my village Okpanam 4 burial

Blu03 what nollywood movie disturbs u when u are in ur primary ?

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin
Rekhina:
pls let's be sincere is just fun and let's encourage our indigenous movie ok ...no insults on throwback movies directed by ever formidable director in Africa Lancelot imaseun , Teco Benson , the director of the kingdom( I have forgotten his Igbo name help me remember it) etc

Mine is Coverpot featuring Alex isufo, Amaka okafor , Sam loco efe , chiwetelu agu n co ,
In December 30 1998
because of this movie I was tormented at night by that half lady ,half cow roaming about in the movie , the worst is that me ,my kid brother watched it in our landlords house and my parents travelled to my village Okpanam 4 burial

Blu03 what nollywood movie disturbs u when u are in ur primary ?
Half lady, half cow? Weird!
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Petyprincess(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mine is all these ajileye movies,my dad loves it den ehh, when he's back from work he will just sit in the sitting room at night nd start watching koto aye,nd u know them with all their scary songs,the music usually loud that i will be hearing it in my room cry cry

10 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Mine is all these ajileye movies,my dad loves it den ehh, when he's back from work he will just sit in the sitting room at night nd start watching koto aye,nd u know them with all their scary songs,the music usually loud that i will be hearing it in my room cry cry
In video cassette or disk?
Hmmm, is like u are a Yoruba ? I remember Yoruba movies are always scary backthen like " Which doctor of the living dead and olu agbara the dead nurse " that one scared me back then in 1994

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by tartar9(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
There was one particular scene in the sins of the father movie where Liz Benson woke up to the pestle pounding of a ghost.
As that ghost they pound na so my heart dey go dey pound.
There was also this movie Charles okafor acted(can't remember the name) which had one ominous sounding theme song:
"Bad wicked witches,hippy hippy yaw!..."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by AstroG: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Try watch Karashika or Egg of Life

11 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Petyprincess(f): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
In video cassette or disk?
Hmmm, is like u are a Yoruba ? I remember Yoruba movies are always scary backthen like " Which doctor of the living dead and olu agbara the dead nurse " that one scared me back then in 1994
I'm pure Yoruba,it is nw in CD form,we don park am throw away,i actually still got the cover,damn this movie is scary,guess these movies made me had impression that cat nd goat are are scary diabolical animals.

3 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
tartar9:
There was one particular scene in the sins of the father movie where Liz Benson woke up to the pestle pounding of a ghost.
There was also this movie Charles okafor acted(can't remember the name) which had one ominous sounding theme song:
I have never watched that sins of the father !
But the I have watched it starring Rachel oniga ,Tonia nwosu ,charlse okafor

The title : power for power
It was a sad n a scary movie

That Tonia suffered in that movie ,the writer n the director are A-gtade
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
IGODO= not that it scares me, i just love that movie...

Damn! Gone are the days when nigerian movies were so interesting and entertaining.. Now its full of hoes disguising as actresses..

So sad..

3 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:
Try watch Karashika or Egg of Life
Astro g ( I will punish u later sad)

Karashika is ok ,but egg of life is igodo for women

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
I can't remember the movie title, but I know they sang something like "egugulegu gulegu legu, egugulegu gulegu" . I watched that movie alone during the day, and I was still super scared.

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by AstroG: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
Astro g ( I will punish u later sad)

Karashika is ok ,but egg of life is igodo for women

Lol,am waiting for ur punishment cheesy cheesy

Cool
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

I'm pure Yoruba,it is nw in CD form,we don park am throw away,i actually still got the cover,damn this movie is scary,guess these movies made me had impression that cat nd goat are are scary diabolical animals.
I have watch it ! Oh yes around 1:30 in Delta TV , grin

Those witches will go around at nite with goat heads and cat bodies , I was scared when I was small like wohever , dey don't act those scary movie again
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jayy10:
I can't remember the movie title, but I know they sang something like "egugulegu gulegu legu, egugulegu gulegu" . I watched that movie alone during the day, and I was still super scared.
Call me the mistress of vintage horror :

That's age of iniquity ( I need blood)

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Petyprincess(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
I have watch it ! Oh yes around 1:30 in Delta TV , grin

Those witches will go around at nite with goat heads and cat bodies , I was scared when I was small like wohever , dey don't act those scary movie again
Haha ahh swear grin,it made me have phobia for some animals,those movies are scary!!!
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
aro1:
IGODO= not that it scares me, i just love that movie...

Damn! Gone are the days when nigerian movies were so interesting and entertaining.. Now its full of hoes disguising as actresses..

So sad..
is a pity my dear

Our leaders has turned all we girls to prostitutes
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
tartar9:
I can never forget this movies. This move made me scared like fire that year with the different sound for night.

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by drmikeadams(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Willie willie
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Pierced(f): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Witches.
karashika.
Igodo.
Blood money.
Diamond ring.....Liz Benson. RMD. Teju Baby Face.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by emperorizzy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Helen Ukpabio's movies and Mount Zion movies of then. There's a movie where a possessed girl would ask for her 'puff puff' and all, scary... VHS horror hit differently.

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
I can remember vividly there was this movie called IZAGA that one was so rough and scary am still lookin for that movie till date
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by zeelux97(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lol
Any one that has ghosts, cemetery scene especially in the midnight, witches or dark spiritual themes omo na the film go dey feature for my dream for days o
Even now I don't watch horror movies, I just don't like 'em
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pierced:
Witches.
is painful I missed that film ,but ekeinde omotola is in it ba?
Tell me the movie plssssssssss sssspats wink
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nnwannsukka:
I can remember vividly there was this movie called IZAGA that one was so rough and scary am still lookin for that movie till date
izaga the female demon on vengence ,I love wat Liz Benson act in that movie ,
I love vengence so much grin cheesy
I wish I have those powers

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
They stopped scaring me once I knew they were fake. There was one movie that was supposed to be scary but it was just super hilarious to my siblings and I.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
emperorizzy:
Helen Ukpabio's movies and Mount Zion movies of then. There's a movie where a possessed girl would ask for her 'puff puff' and all, scary... VHS horror hit differently.
pastor Helen was a legend then ,

Age of wickedness
The witches
Marine ladies
Samadona

5 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Pierced(f): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
is painful I missed that film ,but ekeinde omotola is in it ba?
Tell me the movie plssssssssss sssspats wink

Nope..... it was Zack orji and Sandra achums.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Uisce:
They stopped scaring me once I knew they were fake. There was one movie that was supposed to be scary but it was just super hilarious to my siblings and I.
grin grin cheesy my dear all movies are fake , that's y I said when u are a kid!

U are funny dear

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pierced:

Nope..... it was Zack orji and Sandra achums.
I thought omotala and bukky ajayi is in it ?

Zack orji n principalities are 5n6 though grin
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Pierced(f): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
I thought omotala and bukky ajayi is in it ?

Zack orji n principalities are 5n6 though grin

Nope.

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
I need blood ! I need blood !!
That movie was scared though , but nneka the pretty serpent and the rituals scared me back then.....

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
I need blood ! I need blood !!
That movie was scared though , but nneka the pretty serpent and the rituals scared me back then.....
Age of the iniquity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Shocking Discovery about my fiance / If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Who's Dat Nairaland DAMSEL U Hear Her Name N U Tink Wil B A Pretty, Hot Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.