Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love (1550 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by stiflerdrug: 8:25am On May 01, 2017
Bro why yall fxcking up tis much in the name of love

wtf...like ffs so cus i love you..we should do dirty ass shlts

tchhhw... Hell fuckingg No
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
stiflerdrug:

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
stiflerdrug:

but u exchange saliva when u kiss...even first thing in da morning before u guys brush wink
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by stiflerdrug: 10:30am On May 01, 2017
Rexsul:
but u exchange saliva when u kiss...even first thing in da morning before u guys brush wink

dont no way ama kiss a bltch wen she aint brushed homey
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 10:39am On May 01, 2017
Eeewwww no
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2017
lovelygurl:
Eeewwww no
chai hell no no no
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nickymezor(f): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
A big NO, love no reach dat one abeg...He should hv his.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Mightyraw(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
I juz dey look everybody wey dey say "I can't", what if you see your lover(the one your truly and wholeheartedly love) using your toothbrush, will you complain. If you're truly in love then you're foolish in love, you won't think straight.

there's this music video featuring Adekunle Gold and Aramide where Aramide was brushing and Adekunle came from behind, took the toothbrush from her and started brushing with it without rinsing it or doing anything.
Fogerrit mean,
U may think u are in love, but trust me, udd get this repulsive force that will make u think twice about using the brush
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Mightyraw(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2017
I just wonder how married People do their things,
Do they get to kiss in the morning before brushing their teeth,
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by djgrafiti(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2017
Rexsul:
I have seen lovers sharing one toothbrush which I think might be an expression of the true love they share. Although I don't think I can do it sha but can u do it wink?
To me there is nothing wrong with that,me and my gal have been doing that for years,same brush,same sponge,same towel,same Toto...lol
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 01, 2017
Rexsul:
I have seen lovers sharing one toothbrush which I think might be an expression of the true love they share. Although I don't think I can do it sha but can u do it wink?
HELL NO!
That's very unhygienic.
Don't bring unromantic into this please.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2017
goldbim:
Some things are personal items..i can't share toothbrush,biko..though I can share bathing sponge with a man I love..
You try me no fit.
My skin is very sensitive.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
I juz dey look everybody wey dey say "I can't", what if you see your lover(the one your truly and wholeheartedly love) using your toothbrush, will you complain. If you're truly in love then you're foolish in love, you won't think straight.

there's this music video featuring Adekunle Gold and Aramide where Aramide was brushing and Adekunle came from behind, took the toothbrush from her and started brushing with it without rinsing it or doing anything.
I will simply go and buy chewing stick or another brush.
I have issues sef with people pressing tooth paste from the middle or top.
It's to now share tooth brush!
Nmbanu...
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Kingoflotto(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2017
hell no....it sounds kinda irritating nd disgusting
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by goldbim(f): 1:31pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

You try me no fit.
My skin is very sensitive.
I always thought I could nt too..till I tried it.my skin is extra sensitive as well.you know love can make u do the impossible @times sha grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
goldbim:
I always thought I could nt too..till I tried it.my skin is extra sensitive as well.you know love can make u do the impossible @times sha grin
I can feel d love wink
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
Nickymezor:
A big NO, love no reach dat one abeg...He should hv his.
I hope u can say this to his face grin
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nickymezor(f): 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
Rexsul:
I hope u can say this to his face grin
Before nko
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Rexsul: 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
Nickymezor:
Before nko
lol
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Someone You Truely Love by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
Rexsul:
lol
Truetalk cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

xxxx bg / National Ex Day. Leave A Message For Your Ex. / What Will You As The Husband Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.