Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) (25284 Views)

South-east To Experience Agro-cultural Revolution As Kalu Woos Chinese Investors / FG Woos Investors With Nickel Discovery, Tax Holiday In Australia / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by alhaji1461(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

I'm not excited by the news because Buhari cannot eat

How would he taste the corn to know if it's a good corn ??
na you sabi
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by ipodstinks: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is that brown roof I am seeing or my eyes are not seeing the golden roofs clearly? Can someone tell me please. I am not sure this is aba grin
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by toni4691: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sorry for Abia State. This governor is so excited with the Chinese man and his wife. The Chinese are more smarter than most of Nigerian leaders. They will not set up anything in Abia because of security and corruption.

Lets see.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by enimooko: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Ikpeazu is doing great.
Ehm, I hope all is clear with EFCC
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by adecz: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why not okazi, oha, ofe nsala soups & dog meat
with akpu, washed down with palm wine??

Corn & coconut!!! angry

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
GOD punish T. Ahamefula Orji.
May he come down with ELEPHANTIASIS of the scrotum
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Opakan2: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Abia is so poor..

I'm sure those chinko guys are having a rethink.. no light, roads nothing

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
This IKpeazu is just a joke, how can you talk about bringing investors when basic infrastructures in Abia State are dead. All these are just political galavanting just to paint a picture that he is working. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Originalsly: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm....I see a governor enticing foreigners to exploit his people and their land.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Ikpeazu is doing great.
see don't get me angry.This over hyping is too much mbok.he should just do the necessity (we need good roads)
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Built2last:
Is it that we don't have governors in Northern Nigeria.

Can't they travel to woo investors.

The south is balling and they ate busy conducting mass weddings and fighting Sanusi for telling them the truth
hahhahaha big ol question
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by nextstep(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Poor Chinese guys... They will be on the plane now purging with diarrhea grin
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by DaniDani(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
senatorizyking:
That's my humble Governor, posterity will remember you !

Chukwu gozie ndi ngwa

Amen. Ya gozie kwa ogwegi onyeo.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by obyrich(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Built2last:

The south is balling and they ate busy conducting mass weddings and fighting Sanusi for telling them the truth
Bro you dey vex o grin
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by wildkris(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided stupid governor
you be real headless chicken
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Devices(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
MummySilver:

Ikpeazu is busy working and Obiano keeps signing unproductive MOU on weekly basis

I will not laugh
Pls dont start a fight here, both state governors are doing great for themselves.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by emniceeey0649: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Ikpeazu is busy working and Obiano keeps signing unproductive MOU on weekly basis

Hope u know obiano is not owing any single worker in anambra, even pensioners.. Reverse is d case on abia state. So pls don't even compare obiano and Ikpeazu.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by able20(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Built2last:

They only woo NNPC, Oil & gas in ND
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by smoooty11: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
What is all this? Rusty brown roof dirty untared roads and the governor feels comfortable with it chai . When our governors travel outside the country they see nice well kept enviroment but abandon their state to rot infact our governors have lost it i swear.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by paramakina202: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ikpeazu is just busy doing nothing.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahah. hope they didn't pass that swimming pool road
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Champele(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm starting to like this governor. He will soon win the best governor in Nigeria. Though I hate his predecessor so much. He succeed a bad man name Ikpeazu. Maybe God want to use him to deliver Abia people. Thumb up Mr governor
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Olypeppy:
see don't get me angry.This over hyping is too much mbok.he should just do the necessity (we need good roads)
We? I doubt you stay at Aba if not you won't be tlkn like dz
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you stay in Aba and know how bad Park road was compared to how it is now den you won't be talking rubbish,or maybe Shopping Center connecting with Tenant Road or better still Ngwa Road. Ofcos some roads are still an eyesore but what do you expect when he tuk over from a vagabon called TA Orji. Salaries hvnt bin paid just because he's trying to clear the debts incurred by his predecessor.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by able20(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
If you stay in Aba and know how bad Park road was compared to how it is now den you won't be talking rubbish,or maybe Shopping Center connecting with Tenant Road or better still Ngwa Road. Ofcos some roads are still an eyesore but what do you expect when he tuk over from a vagabon called TA Orji. Salaries hvnt bin paid just because he's trying to clear the debts incurred by his predecessor.
What is this thing talking about sef
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On May 01, 2017
But igbo Nairalanders keep calling the Yorùbá nation Brown Roof Republic. See una roof. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by danosky91(m): 2:13am On May 01, 2017
kunlexy1759:
He is truly made in Nigeria.
not just Nigeria but made in Aba

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Guy na die you wan die. Comparing Obiano with Ikpeazu is like comparing Mercedes-Benz with TATA
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2017
MummySilver:

I will not laugh
Sebi you want to start what you can't finish?
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by okechuks22: 7:32am On May 01, 2017
Nonsense if there is constant power supply those investors will be trooping in by them self's u people should stop this eye service
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by samsam4real: 7:50am On May 01, 2017
Category1:
Mumuism
you're an idiot for commenting that!
Category1:
Mumuism
Category1:
Mumuism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Masked Niger-Delta Militants Root For Tinubu, Vow To Deliver Region For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.