Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) (25283 Views)

South-east To Experience Agro-cultural Revolution As Kalu Woos Chinese Investors / FG Woos Investors With Nickel Discovery, Tax Holiday In Australia / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
able20:

What is this thing talking about sef
Oga will you keep shut if you don't or have never been to Aba. Tnk you.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by vioment: 10:04am On May 01, 2017
I just hope this guy is not taking abians for a fool; I mean he is a master of photo op than gov fayose. Gov ikepazu is beginning to lead with all talk and no action unlike gov ambode and gov obiano. I still grade gov obiano as mediocre but he is leading a gov of action.

Am beginning to think that all these governor's(obiano) actions with foreigners and shady projects with natives and foreigners are schemes of looting under the noses. He can allocate overcharge fees for this trip and many more. Let us be wise. Gov obiano, please get serious and lead or step down. No time.
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Olypeppy(f): 12:22pm On May 01, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
We? I doubt you stay at Aba if not you won't be tlkn like dz
doubt?
no bro.This is my home.I live and work here
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by Yyeske(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2017
Some people can't just talk without calling out Anambra, was Anambra mentioned in the article? Anyway, i no go talk pass this
Re: Ikpeazu Woos Chinese Investors With Corn And Coconuts (photos) by MrJonny(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided stupid governor
headless chicken, brainless boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi / Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.